Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

433 | Ответить: 7 Views .: 433 | Reply: 7
print ago Forward

[Documents] refuse to renew the PDS or not?

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.9.2015 16:04:42 | descending
I ask everyone who is even slightly aware of the situation, suggest what to do.
I told him - a citizen of the Russian Federation has a permesso for family reasons (marriage to an Italian citizen). For many years a widow and receives an Italian pension (% of the spouse pension). In February, ending a five-year PDS. For family reasons he lives and will live on the territory of Russia. The pension is calculated on to the BNL bank account for several years.
Question 1 (main) - Is not possible to prolong the PDS without losing pension? Those. whether for lack of PDS be inps reason to refuse the pension?
Question 2 (secondary) - to receive a plastic card (with its end) is it possible to get it on the basis of foreign passport (to be an extension, account shall be opened in the presence of the PDS).

When I explained the situation bad, I can give a more specific explanation. Little did anyone has had a similar story, please share links to laws.

PS For many reasons, the Italian nationality has not been received, and will not turn out.
PS Grateful for any answers, directions, tips, advice
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
2 #
Posted 09/22/2015 16:18:30

Re: Abandon PDS extension or not?

As far as I know, a non-citizen of Italy (ie having PDS) can obtain It. pension only if you stay in Italy. There were cases when INPS figured foreigners returning to their homeland and actually residing there, maintaining IT. VCP and respectively receiving um. retirement. Calculating, instantly covered bench, took the money in the accounts that were in IT. banks (and, it seems, the PDS, but do not remember exactly) and ordered to return wrongfully assigned (as is practicable to do, though. it is not clear).

But it is quite possible that this law does not affect all pensions, but only of a certain type - social, etc. That I do not know. Why not ask a thread neytralnenko in the same INPS - the type that's doubt-about deliberate move ... to his homeland ... or daughter's calls to Germany (who was there knows where she's Daughter ), In the event that relocation is a pension? If you can not come, then spend on tel. call (pre-hearing, anyone). Or sindakatov ask.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 22.9.2015 16:29:44 Author | Posted 09/22/2015 16:29:44

Cradles, thanks for the reply! I try to find out directly, but their competence very much doubt. That's looking for who knows what, perhaps, find a similar situation.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
4 #
Posted 09/22/2015 17:02:26

And the law is to read? Google type "e straneri pensone" Find any comments with reference to the law, and then the text itself.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 9 times
5 #
Posted 09/22/2015 22:45:05

At the woman's pension from her husband, and not social. And to the question of "alien" is not relevant.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted 09/23/2015 14:53:20

I can say from my own experience and knowledge. it is necessary to live in Italy for at least 6 months of the year to obtain% late husband's pension, ie respectively, have a residence permit in Italy..
However, if the widow receives Italian citizenship (after 10 years of official residence in Italy), the Italian citizen can live permanently in any country and receive% late husband's pension.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 23.9.2015 17:10:29 Author | Posted 09/23/2015 17:10:29

Nailya, thank you very much for your reply!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natalia
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 24.9.2015 20:13:01 Author | Posted 09/24/2015 20:13:01

To report, because maybe someone will look for information - with Inps'a answer came by e-mail (they can send an email request through the official website) to my question about the possibility of moving back home: "In any case, try to keep your residence permit." In this regard, better to upgrade PDS.
Thanks to all who responded!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 14.3.2016 17:32, Processed in 0.695612 second (s), 80 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning