[Life] About annexes - I need your advice

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 17.9.2015 10:39:08 | descending
Good day to all!
Who can help sovetom- briefly describe the situation:

we live in a condominium -pyano terra, ie kindergarten (piece of land), plus garage directly adjacent to the wall of the garage.
Infuse new nouveau riche over nami- bought kvartiru- wants to expand their living space - given our garazha- namely:
the window of his apartment opens onto the roof of our garazha- yesterday requested permission from muzha- extend (that is, to make add-on from his window on the roof of our garage)
What can we fuck with this?
Thank you)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 09/17/2015 11:39:33

Re: About the annexes - need your advice

For all types of extensions need to get started will be allowed, but participants can fuck coward problems))) plus you need to understand whether the roof is designed garage that will be on top of building materials, furniture and people
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 17.9.2015 12:43:56 Author | Posted 17/09/2015 12:43:56

Natalina - as we have understood - resolution still there), he finally bought here at once en masse 3 apartments- what that Rich dyadya- repair this immediately zateyal- noise, rattles, wall cutting day - and all his cute smile) and begins to make a 7 utra- ending at 6 pm)
see pravleniyu- paid well here and I dumayu- che we can fuck something with it?
let him pay Spezia kondominiale for us ..che it? or for example even Che thread ..
Here I sit thought developed)
can someone faced with similar?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 17/09/2015 13:53:33

Yes, as they permit received without your consent? It is simply nonsense. To resolve the consent of all members of the condominium is required. Once he asked your permission, then I do not have it with him, anyway, and would not ask.
Say what you want to do on their terrace garage do.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 17.9.2015 14:52:23 Author | Posted 17/09/2015 14:52:23

Volga I mean - that the resolution of the architects konstruktorov- or their mother there call it .. It had a hundred percent there - he had already demolished one wall and connect the two apartments on the site purchased in one, and cut through the ceiling from the second floor on third floor- where his third apartment kuplena- and above our garage type he wants to make the playground-for barbecues and other crap ...
were mice current price already fills my - supposedly said that do not allow, they say want to sell to another ... well tavo- type and as now the price of apartments fell - the buyer can not agree to buy our apartment with your fucking extension to the garage)

so I zhdu- Mr. Che can beat him?))
share your views)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 17/09/2015 15:26:02

veranda - is one thing, but the playground - it is different. If his children are small, they will be there to play all the time, ride a bike, screaming. Aaaaaaa!
The question: "what to ask," but it depends on if it is very much wants to make the veranda.
1) to invite him to buy your apartment renovated by horoooooosheeeey price for you and go from there.
2) Do you need something to do in an apartment that you can not afford right now? Put photovoltaics and put pompa di calore; Change the doors and windows, to change floors, etc.

To calculate how much it is necessary to take the money, you specify the cost per square meter of housing in your area (the price is not for living space !!!!) multiplied by the footage of the roof. Plus the "moral damage".

I believe that the "hurt" your property it can in the case, if you have the opportunity to convert the premises into a residential and technical documents if there is an opportunity to add-on the second floor.
If it should remain forever garage, the porch on top does not prevent (on the contrary also repaired the roof). The only thing I would have worried about noise.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 17/09/2015 16:23:09

Nastya, but you do not owe it to them to justify even sell / not to sell, not his sadness.
Your garage? Your. That is your roof over it. And no one without your consent, there is nothing to pile are not allowed.
Regarding permission. I was referring to the resolution of the housing society. It may, however, in different regions in different ways ?! but we do this: we have conceived a glaze terrace and our condo Chairman said that you need to collect the consent of all owners! Everyone! The architect is the only later. If the consent of all the condominium will not, they can even make clear glazing. In like. And then over your garage))) Yes, without your consent, they can step back and not.
Another thing, if you want to fuck with that something. Then, since it is necessary to negotiate the sale of the right to build on your roof.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 17.9.2015 17:09:46 Author | Posted 17/09/2015 17:09:46

Well karoch - I ponyala- we have the right?
ie it can be nouveaux riches Che thread request?
it is legal?
husband should go to a lawyer - but it's again time -plus money) so I ischu- who can advise Th)
pasipa)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted 17/09/2015 18:05:55

Go to the commune to the technique (edilizia privata department) and specify what equipment you have there in the garage can be made. Reception at the FREE equipment.
At the same time you find out if you can make a ladder on the side (or propylene hole in the ceiling of the garage with stairs) and arrange themselves terrace
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 03:49, Processed in 0.636474 second (s), 85 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning