print ago Forward

[Humor] Well, you said!

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 71 times
  • Thanks 31 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 8.9.2015 17:08:44 | descending
Yesterday suddenly turned day humor. Although there were no signs ...

I had trite to call the hospital to find out in the laboratory, in which test tubes, jars, how much and how it is necessary to take biological material uh ... my husband. From the list of eye tests widened even the aunties in the window. It is 20 minutes to confer with colleagues ran to the technicians, leafing through some directories, digging in the computer. Then finally gave me eight (8) tubes of all sizes, each with its own leaf with instrYuHtsiey, accompanied by action more than adequate parting words: "Và and caga ..." "Buon divertimento"!

Ma non è finito qui! After receiving the jars I went into the hall where we bought visits to doctors. This time I - gastroscopy and biopsy. Another aunt in another window gives me my sheets and warns that it is not necessary to pay, as usual, and after the test. And I just decided to clarify the fire - "Everything is after - and itself a gastroscopy, and the autopsy?" Auntie bent in half - "O no, signora, spero di no!"

Ma non è finito qui! Otsmeyavshis, we went to the supermarket offspring. In the parking lot, he criticized the old Mercedes - long, low. "That's Uncle Andrew Mercedes high"
Me: "And what is the name Mercedes Uncle Andrew?" A child proudly answered, "Benz!"

Exactly. Taki full Benz!

Join with stories about humor in everyday life
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 08/09/2015 19:23:38

Re: Well, you said!

I plakal!
I participate with the fresh catch Humoresque marriageable my daughter on holiday in Greece.
Dine in the restaurant, we mean, we did not like the food, the service, too, one comforting: a view of the azure sea breathtaking ...
We leave, we mean a friend "touted" says goodbye to us children: ciao Bello, ciao bella!
and English "see you soon again"
daughter turns around and says:
-ma voi non avete soup! We are 5 minutes to the parking lot were crying with laughter!
So, in a moment he wiped her nose saying that everything you do well, but you do not have borscht !

PS The fact that the location close to our hotel was a restaurant home cooking (Bulgarians hold) and they had a menu in the hash and soup.
We have them for dinner sometimes went and I took a sample of soup to my daughter ate hot (she likes). She so enjoyed their soup, which she then asked me, go have soup. And in all other restaurants immediately asked loudly:
per me borsh!
waiters blinking his eyes looked at her mother What kind of animal is this your soup ?!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 33 times
  • Thanks 36 times
3 #
Posted on 09/09/2015 9:37:15

per me borsh!
waiters blinking his eyes looked at her mother What kind of animal is this your soup ?!
Lena, Diana, probably genetically manifested the love of borscht
So be it, I, too, share our case on vacation in Montenegro
Truant my husband slowly across the night of Tivat, just passed by one minimarketa.Ottuda runs a local guy with shopping bags and said something, in the sense we understand to give him the road (it is clear that he was in a hurry), but we only heard " wipe "husband so loudly repeated" wipe "and began to speculate that it's probably" protisnus "
Hearing this, the man did return and have clearly said: "Brother Rus', shook our hands and sped on, and we had an attack of uncontrollable joy
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 09/09/2015 13:21:59

Not very well, but just tell about the tests ... I was impatient to hand over the analysis in China .... private clinic, analyzing some appointed, and here I was, thinking, well, some variant surrender - Russian in a jar of mayonnaise or Italian with the purchase sterilnoy stelotary ;-))) came to the pharmacy there do not understand me at all - well, with my fingertip, the Chinese I went again to the hospital, say the type of analysis to surrender - I discharged in special toilet, issued on the site and the type of packaging to be tested, at the outlet of the toilet take ...... jaw was on the floor ...

As for the translation: Yesterday my daughter asked to translate the Pope Dim Dimych Fixiki hero ..... It hung on the story of the pope)))) not only had to remember the full version of the name, but in some cases it reduces ;-))

With reverse transfer, we dropped the word - memeshka (IT), in confusing explanations rough sea
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted 09/09/2015 14:31:51

I'm all about the child. From the past I do not really remember (I have all of the unnecessary Baska always crashes), and from today's:
The child confuses the word "train" and "belt".
We came with a walk. As always, the daughter says all of our actions. He says: "My mother took off the train ..."
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 09/09/2015 14:44:29

Lena, Diana, probably genetically manifested the love of borscht
Well I do not know, I do not know. At home, I cooked it and she just yushku try, but it did not want to have ... Now I think she's just "grown" to borscht.
But yesterday, the first day of kindergarten, the teachers told me that they had to stop Diana, because it 4 times !!! I went to the cook for the addition of pizza
Here also think that they have genetically soup with pizza
already clearly I said, "Brother Rus!"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 09/09/2015 14:46:39

He says: "My mother took off the train ..."
A INTO, mom and train lift if that! And a galloping horse!
My also confuses some of the same words, but now does not occur
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 71 times
  • Thanks 31 times
# 8
Опубликовано 9.9.2015 15:03:20 Author | Posted 09/09/2015 15:03:20

I remembered from long ago. After 4 months of lying on keeping I finally got to work. The girls at work were delighted as they see me - so come on to joke, I answered the joke. On the first working day (by coincidence) the parent bodies sent to us "under the order" a boy from Civil Defence to tell Che and how to do in case of danger - there is a flood, gas leak, chlorine, an explosion at the Pasta Factory ...

The young man, seeing the man 30 women of different ages, loudly throws jokes, timid once and for all and bleating voice started us something to broadcast, constantly stumbling and forgetting the words. One of tripping was due to the fact that it is necessary to do in case of the presence of toxic substances in the air. Well, does he not find the right words! Remembering what we were taught at school at lessons CWP, out of kindness I decided to help the boy. And still helped - announced loudly: "Well, what to do, what to do Wear condoms and Attudava ticking?" What a mess it was in the head of a pregnant aunt that she has mixed gas masks with condoms - God knows (remember - a representative of the tribe, which in principle can use the most ... uh ... means ind protection. there was only one, the other - the ladies. In what place they had to fasten the same ...? ). But studies on civil defense ended on this ... because of full attendance of insanity, including our headmaster.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 46 times
9 #
Posted 09/09/2015 15:56:18

Comrades, but you are not afraid of it? These are the words with errors? If I often start to make mistakes, I'm terribly worried. What's up with your head?
And of my funny situations still I remember one.
Just awful some ...
In my youth, until until you do the operation in my eyes, I had a vision -9 ...
In short, I went to do "chemistry" in a hairdressing salon in the class 9m or 10m ... I do not remember ...
In general, with the goggles deysktve should be removed. After removing the glasses, at -9, of course, do not see anything.
That is "clocked" me. I sit and chat with a friendly hairdresser who suddenly spoke to me first. (Not what I was doing chemistry)
Udybayus, laugh, say ... And then she said to me: "Yes, shut up already I do not talk to you.!"
ABOUT! I still remember! I was introduced to someone I was like with these curlers on her head, chattering and laughing like an idiot
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 09/09/2015 17:28:55

What Tiomka funny)))) What are some funny things happened recently, too, I wanted to open a similar Temko. But these recent oddities are now just do not remember, but the old ...
I arrived to Kamchatka (it was 1985). Private military town. With work for women strained. Gets a job at the shipyard that repairs nuclear submarines. And me in the personnel department said that first you need to have an interview with the beginning. department. Liked it, will take, and there is ... well no court is not)))
I sit in the room. instruction, waiting for this superior, worry)))) should be there to please)))
Here he comes, neither give nor take -kalmyk. He begins to ask what was done, where to work, where they came from.
- From Volgograd I say.
He: -And where is it?
I - so close to you!
he: -????? (Dumb, neponyatki in look)))
I suggestive data is output: Well, how do you ?! We are with you almost countrymen! After all, our region borders with you!
it is more than ever surprised .... - who "us ?!"
(I think about it, it is good to play the fool))))
- Kalmykia, say, you're probably from Elista? (Elista capital of Kalmykia)
..... Dumb, and he started to laugh, I would say even laugh a little under the table is not dropped.
I am sitting in neponyatkah ....
He wiped his slёzki and said: - No, I'm not there, I -kitaets!
here is I did not know whether to laugh or cry)))) I have never before seen live Chinese do not.
..... I have a job yet taken)))) led to the department and said: "Here is my countrywoman!".
There is already the aunt in the department in the precipitate formed))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 11.3.2016 06:44, Processed in 0.697314 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning