[Concerning the Spiritual] Lesson for the soul

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 31 times
  • Thanked 64 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 27.8.2015 20:58:27 | descending
If you always wonder where your life in so many problems, read this parable. Perhaps it will help you understand for themselves that something important.

Sitting at the round table, the souls chose his next lesson. Here stood brave and strong soul:
- At this time I'm going to Earth to learn to forgive. Who will help me with this?

Soul with sympathy and even a little frightened spoke:
- This is one of the most difficult lessons ... You can not in one life so handle ... You will suffer ... We are so sorry for you ... But you can cope ... We can help ...

One soul said:
- I'm ready to be with you on Earth and help you. I'm your husband, our family life, many problems will be my fault, but you will learn to forgive me.

Second Soul sighed:
- And I can become one of your parents, to ensure you a difficult childhood, and then to intervene in your life and keep in business, and you will learn to forgive me.

The third soul said:
- And I'm one of your superiors, and often will treat you unfairly and arrogant, so that you can learn to feel sorry ...

A few souls have agreed to meet her at different times to secure the lesson ... So each soul chose your lesson, they have thought through the interconnected life plan, in which they will each other to teach and instruct, and descended to incarnation on Earth.

But such is the feature shower learning that the birth of memory is cleared. Yet few realize that accidents are not accidental, and any person appears in our lives is when we are most in need of a lesson, which he carries with him.

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 14:10, Processed in 0.676742 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning