print ago Forward

[Hobby] embroidery and all that it volves where buy? which sites

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.8.2015 10:14:29 | descending
Good day to all!
I like to embroider while I was in Russia - bought ready-made kits. But they will soon run out, such and such a question on what sites you buy embroidery il kit completo ???
Thank you!
Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 22.8.2015 10:15:18 Author | Posted 22/08/2015 10:15:18

Re: Embroidery and all that it volves where buy? which ca

Interested sites in Italy, since Russia does not know how delivery will be.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Posted 08/22/2015 10:27:29

Unfortunately, in Italy it sets very expensive (as compared to those in Russian). Asking friends to buy and send mail.
Mimmi advised site in Ukraine and there, they say, there are no problems with delivery. good prices
If these options do not fit, you have to buy separately in Italy canvas and thread, schemes to take or buy online.
In Italy I saw the outline of two QUALITY, maybe more there. That the German best. However, the infection is expensive
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
4 #
Posted 08/24/2015 00:04:21

My sister has a beautiful set with birds or something else there.
I do not think it to vishivaniya sechas). I can not ask whether resell. And let the pictures do.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 24.8.2015 00:38:53 Author | Posted 24/08/2015 00:38:53

Olchik PREF) Nope .. I do not like) I myself want to choose about to find uzho shemki, raspechatala- losses left only buy yarn and canvas) Well thread and can be found from the Russian-channel -link below dam.I canvas ibid)
http://www.corolina.ru/ muline_dmc

but girls still naryla Th
http://www.kladovo4kasxem.ru/forum/3
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 08/24/2015 10:46:21

Nastya and delivery -That there is not seen from Russia. Write to them to begin with, to clarify, if sent here.
on canvas Prices for Carolina are the same as in Italy, by the way. But the thread is advantageous, yes.

Thanks for a reference to Chemko

You know, in practice Russian joint procurement. I saw and kits and buy all sorts of accessories. The main thing that someone is then brought from Russia. Or arrange a delivery to Italy
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastya
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 24.8.2015 12:59:23 Author | Posted 24/08/2015 12:59:23

Alba - I called and rewritten) with itself hozyainom- delivery do) site proverennyy- good reputation, he suggested me personally on the pay phone itself, even the best, even advised - it is more profitable to buy, voobshchem our man)
well .. I learned to look for sites in shemki tyrnete- thread canvas and although you can buy mulberries - have facebook that sell DMC 45 centesimi ...
But I wanted to stupidly presets ..the same sites with the Italian naborami- but what all of them without a soul longing sadness shemki ......... ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 8
Posted 24/08/2015 13:16:02

super!
horoshenechno need to see my site
however, I do not often embroider. Finds sometimes This year, she is embroidering the most recent five years. I want rasskhodyvat reserves thread imported from Russia)) and not even one naborchik I stayed.
Nastya, show somehow work their
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 56 times
9 #
Posted 24/08/2015 16:27:09

Oh! Devonki-masters! And advise as beautifully embroidered inscription. What type of stitch best, easier and more beautiful?
We kindergarten should be beautifully embroidered name of the child's name on the bag to the bed, on napkins, bed sheet, etc. and etc.
It should be puzzled. I'm not an expert.
I heard that the canvas is now dissolving in the water.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Posted 24/08/2015 16:49:31

Aida, you can make a smooth surface. That you're just along the contour of the inscriptions embroider stitch as in words. Very fast and easy.
You can cross. Because Many kits for kindergarten just sold a canvas, there to embroider.
I advise you to go to the store, where they sell yarn and these sets, and there immediately you can do machine embroidery. can and flowers near or cartoon character. Prices are different everywhere, it depends on requests shopkeeper.
Or find someone who you will embroider a cross on all sets. Here the prices are also different. Because some people embroider virtually nothing.
I congratulate you on the new stage of life - a kindergarten!

PS: if you want to embroider and she will need the scheme to the alphabet, then I have a few very simple, treat

Naprier may look alike. I was embroidering for his girlfriend. and I've got svsem small and simple letters
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 07:32, Processed in 0.646909 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning