City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 20.8.2015 14:13:51 | descending
August 20, 2015.
In Moscow, after the disease died actor, People's Artist of the USSR Lev Durov. A descendant of the famous circus dynasty Durov theater dedicated all his life, when he showed himself not only as an actor but also as a stage director.
Durov moviegoers remembered a huge number - over 200 - cameo roles. Among his co-star - the agent Claus in "Seventeen Moments of Spring", De Treville in "The Three Musketeers", a policeman in "Walking the Streets of Moscow", a KGB officer in the "Nine days of one year" and many other roles that Durov showed himself Distinguishing true master of fine games.

The title of People's Artist of the USSR Durov received in 1990. The actor was awarded numerous professional and public awards, including two awards "For Merit"

RBK.ru

In Moscow on 84 th year of life after a long illness, he died People's Artist of Russia and the USSR Lev Durov.

"Leo K. died five minutes to an hour on the night of August 20," - he told reporters the actor's daughter Catherine.

The Russian Union of Theatre Workers explained that until recently the actor was in intensive care. According to Russian media, the day before the death doctors performed emergency surgery, then Durov entered into a state of coma medication.

August 7 learned about Lev Durov hospitalization due to heart problems. After the operation, doctors assessed his condition as extremely serious and tried not to make any predictions.

State actor is improved, it got worse again. In addition, the doctors diagnosed severe pneumonia Durov.

By the time the actor has already suffered two heart attacks and heart surgery. In May 2008, Lev Durov pacemaker installed, and in 2009 he was sent to the emergency department of cardiology at the Botkin Hospital.

When Durov was 81 years old, in an interview with the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" he said about his age: "live up to all these years, I just unseemly to complain about so many of my friends have already gone out of life, afraid to think I watch a movie and think: just -.. no, two - no, three - no, out of ten people I am a living It's even indecent Although it is said that on this occasion not to be trifled, and I joke about the light at the end of the tunnel the main thing is that the light at the end of the tunnel is not proved counter... locomotive ".

Lev Durov was born in Moscow on December 23, 1931. In 1954 he graduated from the Moscow Art Theater School and joined the troupe of the Central Children's Theater. Since 1963, Durov worked in the theater named after Lenin Komsomol, and from 1967 - the Moscow Drama Theater on Malaya Bronnaya.

Lev Durov began acting in films in 1954 and has played more than 200 roles. Popularly known brought to work in the films "Walking the Streets of Moscow", "Old men-robbers", "Seventeen Moments of Spring", "The Big Break" and the films "Do not send us a messenger?" and "The Garden Was Full of Moon".
VVS.kom
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
2 #
Posted 20/08/2015 17:51:51

Re: August 20 died actor Lev Durov

He was a good actor, and probably the man .... He left behind a good memory ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
3 #
Posted 20/08/2015 19:25:04

It is very much like Durov, his film "Do not be afraid, I am with you." He's so real !!!
But at least he stepped 80-year-old line .... such as Durov born once in many years ....!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 20/08/2015 19:35:08

Very zhal..Zamechatelny actor and a good man! Leaves the old guard ..
Everlasting memory..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
5 #
Posted 21/08/2015 21:54:30

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
6 #
Posted 22/08/2015 19:58:07

Too bad ... As there is little of my favorite artists alive ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 02:07, Processed in 0.628840 second (s), 71 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning