- Thanked 27 times
- Thanks 57 times
| This cake is particularly recommend trying, he is my favorite among the pastry. And my dad, MCH, his parents, etc. Everyone was entertaining, not indifferent stayed all very nravitsya.Uletaet instantly. |
It is based on a recipe of Julia Vysotsky, but I have quite a bit of me in their tastes and preferences. So,
-400 G of fresh or frozen cherries (pitted, defrost, if necessary)
-200 G flour
-180 G softened butter
-140 G caster sugar or icing sugar
H -1. L. baking powder
-gorst sliced petals of almond
H -1. L. vanilla extract
-A pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
1. split molds greased with butter.
2. unfreeze frozen cherries.
3. Melt butter and beat with the sugar. Enter eggs, continue beating. Gradually add the flour, a pinch of salt, baking powder and vanilla extract.
4. Put the dough into the mold, and on top - as many cherries as possible.
5. Sprinkle the cake with almond petals and bake 30-35 minutes, until tender. Check by piercing with a match - it should remain dry.
I do not take almond petals (do not like). The cake add Roma extract, Almond (for me the best !!) or vanilla (that is) in the dough and sprinkled with a cherry on top. It turns out very fragrant. Powder is not always sprinkled on nastroeniyu.Testo in the cooking process rises and turns cherry in the pie.
* In Vienna, it is served with whipped cream on top, but it's an amateur. He or without fine))
To this fragrant tea will be very much in topic. I hope you too will love this recipe.