2705 | Ответить: 68 Views .: 2705 | Reply: 68
print ago Forward

[Jobs] Job in Italy beautician.

Anna
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 8.8.2015 16:38:11 | descending
Hello, My name is Anna, I'm 17 years old, I live in Moscow, passed in grade 11, summer has decided to pass a beautician courses, and I have enough months to realize that I really nravitsya.Ya decided nevertheless to finish school, and then we a family plan to move to Italy, therefore, to work in Russia, I do not tune in particular, of course I'm here'll work next summer, so to speak for what some experience, but I would like to know in demand whether Estheticians in Italy, as in Russia, but they're getting which procedures are most in demand, what kind of training I will have to pass on arrival if I can there to take courses in Italian and is already working in the salon, in the future I would also like to open a shop, who knows what about this topic, tell me, I would be very interesting and informative, read)
Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted 08/08/2015 22:53:52

Re: Working in Italy beautician.

girl, here a beautician need 2 years to learn to work in the cabin ... and 3 years old, if you open svoy.I Italy cosmetologists mnogo.No if you have talent, you can poprobovat.No I know that here it is called estetistka and it makes all-from manicure-pedicure, massage and makeup before cleaning.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Stellavise
City
Treviso
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 09/08/2015 8:57:14

Italy will have to learn, odnaznachno.

For example, one of the well-known and well-proven schools.

http://www.dorabruschi.com/it/

Good luck !!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 09/08/2015 12:01:13

As for me, it's not so bad! There is a purpose, a young girl, aesthetics profession rather demanded))) is not like any accountant with 20 years of experience, and when he moved .....

We need to learn Italian, without it anywhere and on arrival immediately go to study in one of the good schools! Yes, it is 2 years, but then in the hands of the profession ....)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 57 times
  • Thanked 15 times
5 #
Posted 09/08/2015 23:17:49

In this area, in Italy it is necessary to have a degree well and be able to do business, and the rest will make the client)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted on 08/10/2015 1:38:24

Anya, the best way to find out whether the demand is Estheticians resume and start sending. Or search for cosmetologists forums and read what they wrote, you will have first-hand information, and accurate.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 08/10/2015 10:36:00

Is 11klassa after she did not have another year to go to school?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 08/10/2015 11:04:02

all can be achieved if a strong desire!
The main thing to know the language, then unlearn, well and then decide what to do: to work for someone, or open your salon. Yes, it is right to say that in Italy beautician "wide-profile," ie, and manicures and pedicures and hair removal and skin care. My so also does massages.
Of those who specifically would be able to give you some advice, it pozovatel Justin (if not changed nickname) she attended a beautician and working in this area.
Good luck in all your endeavors
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 08/10/2015 11:10:18

Anya, the best way to find out whether the demand is Estheticians resume and start sending.
not very effective method to understand the "demand" more: absolutely not effective.
Who, and how often, respond to sent out a resume?
You understand the situation can only be entered into this sphere, ie learning by communicating with others, to walk in most salons. And Resume "from scratch" the effect can produce?
In Italy, all chhat on the merits that we had in the homeland, they need experience in Italy, yes, that may affect somehow. And the girl is no experience neither there nor here.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 08/10/2015 12:03:18

Mandarin, and who says that it is necessary to send a truthful resume. She needed to explore the labor market. So it will be able to track how many people signed up for one vacant seat 8 or 150. Do all the responses. What are Your question wean the money fell out, and that it will need an additional 1 year somewhere as true noticed Alba, then Laurea Triennale, a total of 4 years, a few thousand euros.
In fact, Anna, are you asked :-) voprosets whom tormented the Italians, which would go to school, then to easily find a job Youth unemployment - a big problem in Italy.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 21.3.2016 07:47, Processed in 0.691105 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning