print ago Forward

[My trip] Seals on Minorca

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 9.7.2015 17:38:41 | descending
What seals ??? - You might say. On Minorca ??? You Th - fell from a palm tree or coconut landed on benevolent? Or Minorca we are now in the vicinity of Iceland?

Nooo ... Minorca as it was, and even now is part of the Balearic Islands (Spain, Mediterranean), and seals ... maybe now they are not there, but they were there! I'll definitely say. And this, as you can easily guess, we were!

But still in order. Last year we vacation profilonili - tried-ryadili, opted-reasoned, but so did not go anywhere, and - and what type - and so we resort. Yeah, the resort ... The week Ferragosto husband took a vacation. Well, I think, to go where - though the water of the lake lie ... Right now - with her husband Alpina did charity festival (the money raised went to buy the equipment in the local oncology department). The point is certainly noble, but of all the Alpine he is the youngest - respectively, most of the heavy work took over, and the other a senior - they only communicate joy and something to do for the benefit of the people. As a result of such a "holiday" the husband was tired as the last dog, and now I have a strong tooth on the whole charity ... at his expense ...

This year, I categorically said that the sea we go, period. No lingering objections did not even listen, only made it possible to choose the hotel we ... Travelers (especially I) completely inexperienced, languages ​​possess bad, so clearly - through a travel agent, all inclusive to nikakh rushing and searching (a car, what to eat and where to sleep), to all of us we decided at the ramp of the aircraft loaded and unloaded ukoyki. The only way.

And I was very happy - all chewed-explained-show-told-prompted, all the documents on hand. At the airport to meet, full service rest ... only beauty ... Because of the variety of health problems have been limited, but also that our "our" travel agency has prepared more than a dozen preventivo. We chose a structure that represents buildings scattered throughout the park, and not one huge "anthill", hanging on to the same pool - noise-din-screams from morning to evening ...

Taki has paid off - a thousand and a half, probably tourists, but the impression that they are a couple of dozen - quietly, somehow dispersed, flexible opening hours, a large area, all as a very quiet and peaceful. Where exactly it is the structure - bother us in the least. On Minorca - so Minorca. Go.

Already on arrival we learned that Minorca is one large nature reserve, which is part of UNESCO natural heritage. My first impression is - a leap in time and straight to the novella by Prosper Merimee - is characteristic of all - that nature, untouched for centuries, stone stenochki, ground tracks ... not that just so indescribable beauty, but fascinating ...

By the sea - the same thing: vegetation near the water -

Even on the beach grow flowers!

The sea ... sea extraordinary ... I do not have words, just look. That is -

And here it is -

Or here is -

And when the waves - this is the -

After a night of storms on coastal sand paintings are lines and streaks -

Then I continue ...
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Опубликовано 9.7.2015 17:41:21 Author | Posted 07/09/2015 17:41:21

Re: Seals on Minorca

Girls, I recently did not do so with the photos that I had forgotten everything. It was the same kind of function where you can insert just a lot of photos ... Something I can not find it ... Or not? Or was not it? More brains boiled ... Prompt, and then the ship ... And one -? Well it can go mad, go watch ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 20 times
3 #
Posted 07/09/2015 18:06:13

My God, the boy has grown! Matured, handsome!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 07/09/2015 19:51:32

Julia! What I read !! Are you on a positive story about the rest ?? I do not believe!!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
5 #
Posted 09/07/2015 22:46:30

Or was not it?
The blog
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Posted 09/07/2015 23:54:21

The sea is! .... And where "seals"!
I congratulate you on departure on vacation, ... even if there is a sea or a lake house, a trip - at a change of scenery, so she is always positive!
... And charity will not run away!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 321 times
7 #
Posted on 07/10/2015 9:10:09

Cradles, I congratulate you on your long-awaited vacation! It has not yet had a chance to visit the Balearic Islands Minorca looks wonderful. usually people goes to Mallorca or Ibiza ... I forgot that there's Minorca ... ask more photos in the studio. By the way, both you lucky with the weather, or not? I mean there is not as pervasive, suffocating heat?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 8
Опубликовано 10.7.2015 13:02:05 Author | Posted 10/07/2015 13:02:05

My God, the boy has grown! Matured, handsome!

Shpasibochki It should be seen that krasaffchega as he built himself from modEl and posed - that vygnetsya so, the commercials, the handle of the Court, the foot there, in my father's shlyapE, in his own glasses ... upisatstso and where it sho come from? Neither Mom nor Dad "modelizmom" not stradayut ...
Lyulёk wrote (a):
Or was not it?

The blog

aah ... Well I say, truncated forgotten ...

[Quote = "Vladislavovna"] The sea is! .... And where "seals"! [/ Quote]

Buda, Buda truncated - and seals, and tyulenihi with tyulenyatami Just need to find the time to insert a photo, and then the case for long. Besides, I'm afraid to do something wrong, press and send down the drain working hours so sho have to split up into small pieces, and then I had all the crowd did.

[Quote = "zebra"] usually people goes to Mallorca or Ibiza ... [/ quote]

Not for any price! We are looking always fewer people and more nature. The crowds, discos, vanity, etc. deter us as the fire wolf About the heat - a separate conversation ...

[Quote = "Mascha"] Julia! What I read !! Are you on a positive story about the rest ?? I do not believe !!! [/ quote]

Masha! You are my constant and inexhaustible source of positive emotions! I read your comments and neighing to hiccup Calm, but calm - I'm still not zakooonchila ... Here I get to the end of the story - and the old grouch boring "will return to his duties" A bit of patience.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
9 #
Posted 10/07/2015 13:53:47

We are waiting for the continuation! !!!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 10
Опубликовано 10.7.2015 14:36:52 Author | Posted 10/07/2015 14:36:52

About the hotel - very carefully, so cute (though the whole island produces such an impression - the hotel and the airport are located at opposite ends, so we drove Minorca 2 times from end to end). All cut-dyed-swept, constantly walk around aunty and tinder-wash-sweep. Residential buildings here are partly white, partly cream -

Here's a central pool (photo from the Internet, as we looked at it in the 1st day and no more come) -

And even on the territory of scattered small basseyniki (one of the reasons that influenced our choice) - different shapes and very quiet (they are called - the center for games and fitness, small - to relax, and there is more sporty, rectangular). One of the pools (again from Ineta) -

This view directly from our window - there is also a swimming pool, almost under the windows -

Nature on Minorca penetrates literally everywhere. One evening, the child says, looking at the ceiling: "And we have a lizard in the room." Oh, I ran a small gecko. "Khan's little creatures" - I thought, seeing his son, strongly rising from the bed and taking in hand net. Taki caught - not a net, and her hands. Poor frightened gekkosha! (Later released, but most did not see - the poor guy ran away from sin ...) -
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 21:31, Processed in 0.656290 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning