Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
2 #
Posted 07/07/2015 13:23:53

Re: Heat and bananas

One of the favorite fruits
I should add that we should not have a green (unripe) bananas, although apparently they are more attractive (no specks, etc.). The unripe contain insoluble starch that our stomach is very difficult to recycle.
Yet it is important to eat bananas (as, indeed, the rest of the fruit, but banana and melon in particular) separately from the rest of the food (in my example, the family always ate fruits immediately after a meal, such as dessert).
Well, about the fact that bananas can replace eggs in baking - it's probably already know all )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
3 #
Posted 07/07/2015 14:33:04

Well, about the fact that bananas can replace eggs in baking - it's probably already know all )
I do not know how to replace it?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
4 #
Posted 07/07/2015 14:44:10

I do not know how to replace it?
1 egg = half mashed banana with a fork (for cheesecakes, pies, cakes, muffins, cookies, performs the function of a binder)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
5 #
Posted 07/07/2015 15:21:07

We must zhezh, the first time I hear it, take note
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted 07/07/2015 16:37:35

Yet it is important to eat bananas (as, indeed, the rest of the fruit, but banana and melon in particular) separately from the rest of the food (in my example, the family always ate fruits immediately after a meal, such as dessert).

Why is it important, Nastya? In our family too, so we are eating spokon century. all the fruit for me - the end of the meal, when nothing you do not want. Awful does not like about IT. families at a party when, after offering more fruits and some cake. Well not climbed as early as me! (Not to mention the fact that the cakes in principle do not like).

There was a time when I stopped eating fruits immediately after a meal. I have been reading books about weight loss and I decided to reduce the calories taken on his chest in one sitting Dividing them - lunch separately, fruit separately (in a couple of hours). And um. nutritionist criticized this method, saying that eating fruit between meals rather than at the end of the add contributes to a strong increase in blood sugar, which is very good. Those. um. dietetics does not recommend using fruit as a snack, and eat them just the way we are accustomed to - at the end of breakfast-lunch-dinner. On a full stomach does not work this insulin shock. So I was told.

That's me and curious - and what the motivation is the basis of the recommendations to eat fruit separately from food, rather than after? But what prosciutto-Meloni? And bananas have any snacks in IT. kitchen, I really only heard, not an expert ...

PS. I'm talking about the use of bananas instead of eggs, too, did not know an interesting alternative, but then again who raised sugar or there is a risk that can increase (excess weight, family history of diabetes, etc.) is better still an egg. By the way, their harmful cholesterol is clearly exaggerated. Basta is not cracking ezhdnevno in commercial quantities ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 07/07/2015 17:49:42

That you just live far from the banana))) And in general it is vegan tricks in baking, replace eggs with bananas

The only disagree with what the article about the storage of bananas in the refrigerator! Tropical fruits do not store in the refrigerator, except for a short time to put to cool slightly. We always buy green bananas completely, they are already ripe in a few days.

My digestive system has no problems with melon immediately after a meal))) I recently learned to do melon ice cream, it turns out just gorgeous, with a delicate taste of melon! I have it and like ice cream and as belonging to Semifreddo ispolzuyu- get yummy indescribable!
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
# 8
Posted 07/07/2015 19:16:19

The only disagree with what the article about the storage of bananas in the refrigerator!
Similarly, we are also in the fridge they do not put, and if we buy quite ripe-ripe, then, the next day will be something delicious )

A banana, melon and so on. Are advised to eat separately from the rest of the food, because the fruits are digested much faster than, for example, meat, and if the meat is to seize the apple, the last "stuck" and the fermentation process begins (IT'S I memory write may and confuse what ). About melon read in several sources that it itself does not fit well with the rest, and only the truth or not, of course, everyone checks on itself.
ps: y our family has psoriasis, and as a result, there is a book written by a doctor who deals with this problem. And in this book, among other recommendations relating to diet, also said that the apples, melon and bananas should not eat together with other foods. I Apples, by the way, did it sometimes, "dessert" , But the banana is really heavy, to the melon, I quite indifferent )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
9 #
Posted 07/07/2015 22:09:43

yes, bananas are great save those who do not eat eggs and sugar ... recently learned how to make banana cookies without the above ingredients ... and Nastya banana cake is laid out like a ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 07/08/2015 19:52:17

If we talk about the banana and melon, then it dynya- kind of fruit, in terms of digestibility, not combined with other things, so I share the opinion - about a single time use a melon! (For indifferent to melons -... you just tried our Central Asian -kazahskie / Uzbek melons such delicious !!!! there is nowhere else in the world definitely! ) On digestibility of banana will be easier than the melon, so in my opinion, it is possible to eat for dessert.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 06:47, Processed in 0.711872 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning