Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

378 | Ответить: 6 Views .: 378 | Reply: 6
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Broccoli. Beneficial features.

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 196 times
  • Thanks 77 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.7.2015 13:04:23 | descending

1. Broccoli - a product with negative calorie.
In spite of its high nutritional value, it contains very few calories. In 100 grams of broccoli only 30 calories, which means that the processing of this product body will spend more calories than it contains. Therefore slimming broccoli irreplaceable product.

2. Broccoli is useful for intestine.
Thanks to the rich content of fiber, broccoli improves digestion, prevents constipation, thereby indirectly helping to lose weight.

3. Broccoli useful in diabetes.
A large amount of chromium contained in the cabbage, helps in controlling diabetes by regulating the amount of insulin in the body.

4. Broccoli protects the eyes from cataracts.
In this cabbage many carotenoids, in particular lutein, which prevents the development of cataract eye. Additionally, lutein and prevents thickening of the artery reduces the risk of heart disease, in particular stroke.

5. Broccoli - good detoksikant.
This cabbage contains sulfur, some essential amino acids and vitamin C. These substances help remove toxins and free radicals from the body.

6. Prevention of osteoporosis.
Broccoli is rich in magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, and calcium in it even more than in milk, but, unlike the milk contains no saturated fat. Due to the high content of these mikoelementov broccoli recommend to include in the diet of the geriatric group of persons, as they are more prone to osteoporosis.

7. Broccoli against cancer.
Phyto-chemicals contained in the cabbage, have anti-cancer properties. Official medicine has proven that broccoli reduces the risk of lung cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer.

8. Prevention of iron deficiency anemia.
Especially recommended to include in the diet of pregnant women broccoli. Large amounts of iron and folic acid contained in broccoli, make this product very useful in preventing anemia.

9. Broccoli helps to maintain youth and beauty.
Broccoli is rich in antioxidants, especially beta-carotene, which make the skin glowing and youthful. And it contains folic acid, vitamin K, A, E, omega-3 fatty acids give shine not only our skin and hair. Broccoli accelerates the regeneration of the skin and prevent its early wilting. It sulforaphane antioxidant is present, which reduces the damage of the skin by ultraviolet radiation.

10. Prevention of hypothyroidism.
The iodine content of broccoli maintain normal thyroid gland.
https://vk.com/just_veg
I love broccoli, cook the soup with it, eat with pasta, spelled, or simply as a garnish. In the fresh form is not yet tried (such as salad).
Ariana
City
Oslo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 06/07/2015 10:44:30

Re: Broccoli. Beneficial features.

In the fresh form is not yet tried (such as salad).
I like just brokkoli and cauliflower raw as a snack to munch on the job instead of cookies or apples (though and I have to choose from). I remember in Toronto could in supermakete buy in the boxes for such purposes broccoli, cauliflower and carrots kapusu
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 46 times
3 #
Posted 06/07/2015 11:06:39

I also love broccoli! Just today, it prepared for themselves and the baby!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 06/07/2015 17:35:49

Wow, how good! I will cook more often. Interestingly, while light green kochanchiki that sell the same or useful all the same just such a classic need to buy? It tastes like the same.
And I know, in any form like the most? Cooked in the sleeve / bag for baking, fish. I go there all the more vegetables, what is at hand, add a little bit of everything with variations: carrots, onions, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, tomatoes, rosemary, then lemon juice squeezed on it all, olive oil a little bit and just 20-30 minutes oven, depending on the size of the fish. Yesterday branzino 1 kg, 30 minutes of cooking, and can be and less.
These bags / sleeves for baking delicious turns everything is just delicious in its own juice, simple and fast.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Aida
City
Parma

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 46 times
5 #
Posted 06/07/2015 17:56:16

Yes! Oven-item package!
Recently I do not cook from filling spaghetti for baby and us.
Clove of garlic into the pan a little oil then, throw the finely chopped chicken, after 20 minutes, pour the cream and throw broccoli Eshe 20 minutes then mix with spaghetti and parmesan on top in any form for beauty and taste. Very quickly, it nenapryazhno useful for the whole family. Child and Rice do the same refueling. Garlic, of course, and then discarded. It's only for a little flavors to put.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 06/07/2015 18:24:44

Cooked in the sleeve / bag for baking, fish. I go there all the more vegetables, what is at hand, add a little bit of everything with variations: carrots, onions, zucchini, broccoli, green beans, tomatoes, rosemary, then lemon juice squeezed on it all, olive oil a little bit and just 20-30 minutes oven
Mmmmmm, straight imagined this yummy)))) and in Italy called these packages? I also love to cook them, mainly chicken and pork ribs, fish, and I would like to try
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 06/07/2015 19:34:34

And here I am on the contrary, meat is never in these packages is not done, everything going.
Called "Sacchetti forno". In Russia, selling rolls, called "sleeve for baking."
I was looking for in Italy, are also looking for a roll, no, until quite by chance in a supermarket here, these packages do not fall on me, literally, fell from the shelf into the hands of
(Photo left mirror, the computer did, but I think the meaning is clear)

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 9.3.2016 09:59, Processed in 4.605950 second (s), 76 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning