Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 29.5.2015 09:51:41 | descending
http://ledilana.ru/post362630561/

1. A new environment
Go back to where you've never been, or where you go very often. This can be a large new park or a jewelry store in the nearby area.

2. New odors
Buy bottles with essential oils or any scented items. Every morning, as soon as the woke up, inhale the smell of new - it will "wake up" the brain.

3. Closed eyes
In the evening, do not turn on the lights in the apartment - a walk on memory rooms. This exercise will improve focus and concentration. You can also take a shower with your eyes closed. Since you do not see anything dramatically activated other senses.

4. Change the working hands
Brush your teeth at the working arm and the one that is less active: if you are right handed, brush your teeth with your left hand if left-handed - right.

5. A new wardrobe
Wear different things. Scientists have shown that depending on the individual garments are changed not only his feelings, but the way of thinking.

6. Braille (reading and writing system for the blind) and sign language
To learn Braille and sign language is difficult, but the ability to read and talk with your fingers unusually develop your senses. The sign language is enough to learn standard phrases spoken: greetings, simple questions and answers.

7. The new road
Walk to work (in store) a new, unfamiliar road. Even if the new path will be long, do not worry. This is not only a positive effect on the brain, but also help maintain harmony.

8. Self-confidence
Be confident. Even if you are offered a job in which you do not really understand, agree. The brain quickly activated when you do not really know exactly what to do.

9. Non-standard answers
Answer the standard questions outside the box. Even the question "How are you?" Can be answered by dozens of different phrases - discard stereotypes.

10. Coins
Learn to distinguish between coins of different denominations only your fingers. Exercise is helpful to do when you have someone or something to wait for. Time goes by quickly, and the expectation of becoming not so agonizing.

11. New magazine
Choose those magazines and newspapers, which you usually do not pay attention. For example, if you are interested in fashion, buy a magazine devoted to the economy. Do you like to read about travel and other countries? Give preference to magazine about animals. Optionally, to get carried away with something new, it is sufficient time to time to change the subject to read.

12. TV without sound
Turn off the TV sound and, looking at the picture, try to reproduce the dialogue or monologue. If you do this exercise with your friends, you get a very comical and entertaining.

13. The diverse vacation
If you usually spend a weekend in the city, then the next time go on nature. You do not like to listen to music? Go to a music concert - you get a lot of new experiences. Even if you do not like it can leave.

14. The new pace
This exercise can be done in a day. If you usually do everything slowly, try to speed up the rate of 2 times. If you and the minutes can not sit still, force yourself to do everything slowly. It requires a lot of concentration.

15. Jokes
Coming up with new jokes and jokes - very interesting and useful for the brain. This not only stimulates brain activity, but also develops the ability to think creatively.
Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
2 #
Posted 31/05/2015 18:54:02

Re: Uprazheneniya to stimulate the brain

To be honest, fluent reading diagonally, first pecked. and then, to get a grasp on some points, I did not see the connection with the stimulation of the brain))) Or had to explain the essence. For example, paragraphs 1, 5, 13. It seems that many people write articles just to write. Bloggers have become fashionable
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Опубликовано 31.5.2015 19:17:38 Author | Posted 31/05/2015 19:17:38

Nat I liked all the items and fit, something that I myself did before. Regarding paragraphs 1,5,13 also confirm that for me and it works.
But I understand that someone may not be appropriate, as we are all different, thank God. I explain how I understand it

1. A new environment
Go back to where you've never been, or where you go very often. This can be a large new park or a jewelry store in the nearby area.

It's good for the geographical orientation, because sometimes we go on automatic habitual routes and new location - it is at least necessary to understand and remember the way. At the new location we naturally get a new experience, which again causes the brain to be more active.

5. A new wardrobe
Wear different things. Scientists have shown that depending on the individual garments are changed not only his feelings, but the way of thinking.

I have a "machine" in clothes, so I have to make an effort to change the mood of clothing (colors, etc.) And I know that this is really changing me and internally.

13. The diverse vacation
If you usually spend a weekend in the city, then the next time go on nature. You do not like to listen to music? Go to a music concert - you get a lot of new experiences. Even if you do not like it can leave.

I do not like big campaign, noise, prefer to relax in nature, but if I have all the same circumstances dragged to the "party" (planned, oh) I know from previous experience that in the end it is not bad. In that sense, it is good that it has already passed

But in general, I think these tips are good for me in my 59 years, and at a younger age may be, they are not relevant?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
4 #
Posted 31/05/2015 20:16:33

Yes, Naila, perhaps you're right! Of course, much depends on the age. While reading, I swallow our for yourself, and it turns out that what I'm doing yet granted (like to get up, brush your teeth, eat breakfast), and walk in a new place, take a look at the windows of jewelry stores, to experiment with clothes, to go out of town or on the concert (by the way, a hundred years will not go to the concert!)))), so very wise advice here is not found. And they always need walk. Fresh air, oxygen and so forth.)))
In my view firmly established that the useful tips - this crossword puzzles, try to remember what the event with details poznavatellnye read interesting magazines, play / look up words, city names with a particular letter, etc.))).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:50, Processed in 0.647410 second (s), 59 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning