Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1200 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 1200 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Korean carrots, cucumbers and spicy cha ...

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 18.5.2015 18:56:29 | descending
I want to share with you, my friends, the two Korean recipes that I cook often and eat a child because of their Korean roots.

1. Carrot-cha, or Korean carrot.
Ingredients:
- 1 kg of large carrots, get after cleaning somewhere 730
- Salt - two pinches
- Red pepper - to taste, I put about a tablespoon
- Vinegar - a tablespoon of wine / cider / rice
- Garlic - 2 medium cloves
- Bow - one piece. medium size.
- sunflower oil

Carrots clean, I use a special knife for cleaning root crops, a handy thing if you need to quickly polish and a lot of vegetables. Peeled carrots grate on a special grater. It is advisable to choose when buying a large carrot, rub more convenient. All of this is done on a broad and deep bowl, the better to stir the carrots.

Next, add salt, vinegar, dry red pepper, squeeze the garlic, stir with a spoon can be even better with a gloved hand. Taste should not be too sour ... aside.
While carrots saturate spices and gives the juice, cook the onion.

Peel the onion, cut lengthwise (ie, from the roots to the point where the leaves green arrow) into two parts, one part to take to put the wide end of the board, cut again at a right angle to the direction along the board again into 3-4 parts, firmly holding on the sides begin to cut along the direction perpendicular to the thin small stripes. The thinner, the better ...

In a frying pan heat up the sunflower oil, do not know exactly how many, but the onion in a frying pan lightly must swim .. add the chopped onion and fry, when it becomes transparent and begins to fry a few at the edges, pour boiling oil with onions in the carrots, trying to get on as much as possible increasing the number of carrots, as it were scalding her, then all quickly stir ... wait 5 minutes. And you can eat.

Carrots come up with the Soviet Koreans from Central Asia, so that in the Korean resto you will not find this way of cooking food ... "Cha" prepared many Korean salads.
The carrot-cha can optionally add the coriander and sesame seeds. I did not add.

2. Acute cucumbers in Korean.
2kg of cucumbers,
Vinegar,
Salt,
Red pepper,
Garlic.
Cucumbers clean (if you have small cucumbers delicious skin then do not need to be cleaned)
Cut like the picture dlinnenkimi cubes. Put in a large bowl, in which it is convenient to mix. Add salt, red pepper, vinegar and garlic. Do taste.
Leave for an hour, cucumbers must give juice. Now there can be expanded in the remainder of the jars and placed in the refrigerator can be kept for 3 days.
Before serving, you can add sesame oil to smell one drop is enough, and sesame seeds. The oil is sold in bottles olio di sesamo I have now is:

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
2 #
Posted 18/05/2015 21:00:19

Re: Korean carrots, cucumbers and spicy cha ...

Anne, thank you for retseptiki! Carrots for Korean love, but still she never did. In St. Petersburg, is on sale in the cooking department in large supermarkets good.
Cucumbers never tried. Today bought. Maybe do .. My husband loves sharp little, but that's no sesame or sunflower oil in the house no. With olive, probably not "trample"))))
At some topic you have deducted about ferns. Eeeh, nostalgia flowed salivating. when upon a time I was eating it in large quantities. Relatives of parcels sent from Sakhalin dry paportonikom. His soaked and cooked.
And remember chimchu, it is generally a bomb! so yummy, spicy !!! I especially liked the part, greener: the ends of the sheets, not the one which is close to the stem. I named her correctly? but like in our family so I called. Although I could be wrong. Memories of the 20-year-old, when she ate the last time it was in the Korean version, brought from Sakhalin in the huge glass jar
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
3 #
Опубликовано 18.5.2015 21:46:50 Author | Posted 18/05/2015 21:46:50

Nat, with olive ... well, you can try ... just butter taste will probably ...

yeah, fern - this thing ... remember we collected once, on Sakhalin grow two kinds of, Kobe and mowers (well, it's in Korean) in Russian only know that reapers - it bracken ...
and I did not know that the relatives from Sakhalin you))) how cool! small world! and from what city?
Russian Koreans call chimcha, chimchi and Korean kimchi from Korea ...

and no need for cucumber oil. sesame for flavor sometimes added a little bit.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 12 times
4 #
Posted 18/05/2015 23:33:53

In Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, a cousin, and the Kuril Islands in Yuzhno-Kurilsk cousin sister. One hundred years have not seen, and not heard nearly as much
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
5 #
Posted on 05/19/2015 3:42:43

I do know that for all these Korean salad, red pepper overcook on vegetable oil rather than just sypyat it in salad ... So do Koreans in Tashkent, so do the Koreans in the Primorye Territory, Koreans in Korea and the Chinese are doing exactly
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
6 #
Posted on 05/19/2015 4:01:47

Chinese cabbage-1,5kg.
garlic cloves 6
Hot peppers kr.moloty 4st.l.
salt 150g.
2lit water.
sugar 1ch.l.

First, head Chinese cabbage are exempt from the top (spoiled, faded) leaves. Better to take a large cabbage, because the most crisp and juicy part - is not the leaves, as their foundation, that we cut away from the usual cabbage. Kochan cut lengthwise into 4 pieces. We put the cut pieces in a large container. Immediately, I note: a mixture of pepper and garlic - fusion thing and the smell absorbed by the container once and for all. Therefore, the following options: take a large enamel pot or highlight a plastic container, which will use it for salting kim-chi.

Now prepare the brine. I usually pour a measured amount of salt boiling water, stir it until completely dissolved. Cooled down with brine pour the cabbage, cover with a plate that has always been the cabbage in brine. In this form, cabbage prosalivatsya leave at room temperature for 10-12 hours. I usually salted in the evening, in the morning finish cooking. 5 hours later, you can turn the cabbage leaves to all prosolilis evenly.

When cabbage prosolitsya, prepare lists of the mass. Measure out 4 tbsp hot pepper. I take Korean, grind large flakes. 6-7 cloves of garlic, squeezing to pepper, pour 1 tsp Sahara. Add a small amount of water (about 2-3 tablespoons) to make a thick paste.

Now, wear gloves (!), Take one of the salted cabbage leaf and every coat with pepper paste. Next 2 options: laid back in an empty salt-coating container, pour a little of the brine, put the yoke, to stand out juice; or tightly laid in glass jars, pour a little of the brine, cover with lid. In any case, remove the cabbage in a cool place: cellar, balcony, refrigerator. A few days later the cabbage is ready.

Keep in this state it can be the whole winter, as long as it has been in brine, or zavetritsya.

How to eat kim chi? Kim chi served as one of the appetizers to any Korean dish (usually 3-4 pieces in small bowls). And the easiest way to get ready cabbage, lightly rinse it from pepper (if very badly for you), cut crosswise into wide ribbons, pour vegetable oil. It's a Russian version

More delicious to cook meat with kim-chi. I will not make it as a separate recipe, because cooking is very simple. Pork should be cut into small pieces, fry it with onions until almost cooked, then add the chopped kim chi and to finish. You can add a little water and stew. The dish turns out very tasty.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
7 #
Опубликовано 19.5.2015 06:48:26 Author | Posted 19/05/2015 6:48:26

Anna1 the first time I hear about overcooked red pepper salad)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
# 8
Опубликовано 19.5.2015 06:52:07 Author | Posted 19/05/2015 6:52:07

Anna1, thank you for put kimchi recipe / chimchi .. also do, but decided not to do so because there is nowhere to store, I buy ready-made, or impatient when I go in the restaurant ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 18 times
9 #
Posted on 05/19/2015 7:35:05

I also heard from Anita Tsoi, many Korean dishes, including morkovchu not know in Korea, so that she was at one time very surprised.

We Koreans in Uzbekistan have always been the majority of the population, but now many have settled in Tashkent, to move out of the areas.
Chimcha goes very well in the winter, especially with pilaf. For Uzbeks it became an indispensable dish, I did not have enough in Turin, I tried to make myself, but I have not turned out very well, and the smell of cabbage was in the kitchen.
And in the summer we have the most popular soup Cooksey. A cold cucumber salad I love, before she did as an intuition, and now I'll know how to.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
# 10
Опубликовано 19.5.2015 08:01:25 Author | Posted 19/05/2015 8:01:25

argenta, but Cooksey summer cool cool. and in the winter we also do it only with hot broth ... and the smell of Korean pickled garlic Capsicum dishes even that .. -That I like Rome did sour spicy fish with rice, called the crates as you open the refrigerator ..... eprst ... now I do not do too ... Sakhalin we all things in the cellar in the garage kept ... a friend said: in the garage to store and there is))))
Anna1 just noticed about the roast pork with kimchi, love this dish with Risika)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 10:09, Processed in 0.728666 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning