Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1508 | Ответить: 32 Views .: 1508 | Reply: 32
print ago Forward

[Documents] Crimea: the new spelling of names and surnames in the Russian passports

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 16.5.2015 14:42:52 | descending
I did not want to open a new topic, but did not find anything similar.
many problems due to the new writing Latin name and surname:
Alena - Yelena, Dmitro - Dmitriy, Mikola- Nikolay, Afanase vska - Afanase vskaya

somehow we managed to solve this problem?
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Posted 16/05/2015 15:03:51

Re: Crimea: the new spelling of names and surnames in Russian paspor

many problems due to the new writing Latin name and surname:
those. All life in the island's Certificate of birth was written by Mikola, and in the Russian passport for foreign travel, he must enter Nikolai?
"I wonder girls dance on four pieces in a row"
In 2010, like (or autumn 2009) in Russia have changed the rules of spelling of names and surnames in the foreign passport.
Afanasevskaya
I must now write Afanasevskaia
and the name of Yanina - Ianina
BUT!!! FMS in the rules indicated that for those wishing to leave the old writing writing they leave that selects people. (And living abroad, you can specify the reason that foreign documents since prezhdnemu writing)
Because I have the documents were received by the innovations, I again about getting the passport indicated the original version, and I was not even offered to change the spelling.
I do not have the Crimea, but just to name present letter, writing that has changed.

Or is it a question about the internal Russian passport? So again, if Mikola was written in the island's Certificate of birth, why should he suddenly be Nicholas?

I wonder if there is not recognized the annexation / Crimea connection (I do not follow the story and do not know), then the people will now receive, renew the residence permit and apply for citizenship of the European?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 78 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Posted 16/05/2015 15:26:29

When I did a year ago in the Russian passport then I tried to name (in names can not be undone ) Write in another Latin letters, but you can ask to leave as it was before, there is a special form that I filled. I was given as a result of the document as I requested with the previous variant spelling of the name. it was important for me, because already had the documents with the old version name in Italy.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 16.5.2015 16:54:54 Author | Posted 16/05/2015 16:54:54

Girls, I'm a little on the other. I was in a hurry, in a hurry, and scribbled ... and this only Crimeans know.
So. I explain with an example. One girl named Elena Gorodetsky, was born in the Soviet Union, so the green booklet is written by Alain -Ukrainian Gorodetska, and -Russian - as described above. The same is true in the Ukrainian internal passport - on the same page in Ukrainian on the other in Russian. But! TRAVEL issued on the Ukrainian version Alena Gorodetska.
And Crimea became Russian. Gets Elena Russian travel abroad and become Yelena Gorodetskaia. And such problems in the Crimean people whose names have been translated at the Ukraine.
And the Italians this well can not understand - well, as if Stefano Bianchi, taking British citizenship, became Steven White
Generally complete PPC when Petro-Peter-Alexander Oleksandr and so on.
Russian pasp.stol and consulates refuse to give the Ukrainian version.
Where Y asked to leave instead of I, this they agree, but that's it.
And people have a residence permit, the children entered in the Ukrainian version of Italian documents, property.

Italy is among those who recognize the Crimea.

So I write. I wonder how our Crimean. I know there is a Crimeans.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 16.5.2015 16:58:34 Author | Posted 16/05/2015 16:58:34

Or is it a question about the internal Russian passport? So again, if Mikola was written in the island's Certificate of birth, why should he suddenly be Nicholas?
Thank God, there is no problem with the inner.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 16/05/2015 17:03:33

Help stessa persona does not fit? Change the docks and get help, "the same person". I have a birth certificate in two languages ​​(mk National Republic), but of course a Russian passport issued in the state language, and it is in Russia united and powerful
but again, you can try to refer to the law of the Russian Federation and require the prior written.
I hope, will find a convenient option for people solve problems with the spelling of names.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 16.5.2015 17:10:16 Author | Posted 16/05/2015 17:10:16

That will soon go to the consulate and ask will this help, otherwise as bo.

We talked about the option to return Ukrainian variant. But it is necessary to go to the Crimea and to wait a very long time.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 8
Posted 16/05/2015 17:15:06

But I do not understand why there should translate familiyu.Raz since he Mikola, even in Africa Mikola that provide for problemmu why some bureaucrat specifies how to write my own imya.Kak it sounds in your own language, so it and should to say and write in all world languages ​​..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 16.5.2015 17:20:02 Author | Posted 16/05/2015 17:20:02

But I do not understand why there should be translated surname

I do not understand it too. And yet Ukraine and Belarus takes

Aliaksandr - it's -belorusski Alexander. Alyaksandr Lukashenka Rygoravіch

Super! general zashib! The funny thing is that as well as in written zagrane
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 91 times
  • Thanks 172 times
# 10
Posted 16/05/2015 18:05:03

[Quote] But I do not understand why there should be translated surname

I do not understand it too. And yet Ukraine and Belarus takes

Aliaksandr - it's -belorusski Alexander. Alyaksandr Lukashenka Rygoravіch

Super! general zashib! The funny thing is that as well as in written zagrane [/ quote]

Moment. With regards to Belarus, there are two official languages: Russian and Belarusian. And you can choose to write Latin with the Belarusian or Russian, and another thing that many do not know it!
The form for a passport is the place where you put the check mark from which language to write in Latin.
I pointed out a check "to Russian".
I think something like that in the Crimea. Written Latin or Russian or Ukrainian, moreover, should be how to write Naila, you can specify a version of the form.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:30, Processed in 0.655627 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning