Ukraine

410 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 410 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[Documents] Making carta di soggiorno in Rome on 14 year old child

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 9.5.2015 18:30:22 | descending
Good afternoon .. The girls, who during the last 2-3 months, made out to the Police Headquarters in Rome on via Patini his 14 year-old child to a private residence My situation: Married to an Italian child from his first marriage, was reunited with my ital.muzhem ( not with me, it's important) and inscribed in my carta di soggiorno .. in fact the child is living in Russia, but is registered in Italy and has a codice fiscale, tessera sanitaria and so on .. The school goes to Russia .. Now the child turned 14 years and it needs to draw up a separate residence permit .. What is required? Which documents ? Child to supply all of these papers will be in Rome, but now heard, introduced some additional prenotazione del appuntamento, how it all works is in Rome on via Patini? Those who have experienced this and do that? And what docks need? From Italian insanity head around, in different Questura require different, please otozovites who recently made it on via Patini (it serves those who are married to an Italian) .. thanks
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Posted 05/09/2015 20:40:53

Re: Making carta di soggiorno in Rome on 14 year old child

Now the child was 14 years old and he needs to draw up a separate residence permit ..
It's true? Why it can not be inscribed in the parent document to adulthood?
I asked the police if you have one for two PDS as a child to travel, for example, on the excursion with the school and was told to come to the police and they will give the document. About any individual document does not say. We currently provide unlimited. True, I have not seen it, I have to go -run.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 9.5.2015 21:35:30 Author | Posted 05/09/2015 21:35:30

According to Italian law in 14 years, the child should be separated, and he will have his residence permit and take fingerprints ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
4 #
Posted 05/09/2015 21:51:32

a week later I go to get a general document and ask what to do. Although I think that a child under 14 years of her Italian citizenship will have.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Опубликовано 9.5.2015 22:29:05 Author | Posted 05/09/2015 22:29:05

Ah, you have a child under the age of 14, he goes with you vmeste..U my child turned 14, it is necessary to separate the different cases we oformlyat..u
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 9.5.2015 22:33:18 Author | Posted 05/09/2015 22:33:18

Ah, you have a child under the age of 14, he goes with you vmeste..U my child turned 14, it is necessary to separate the different cases we oformlyat..u
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 04:35, Processed in 0.891892 second (s), 68 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning