pearl barley
carrot
bow
vegetable oil
Bay leaf
salt
pepper
water
Mushrooms wash, chop and cook in boiling water, adding to the bay leaf and peppercorn (15-20 minutes).
In a frying pan lightly fry the diced carrots and onions. Boiled mushrooms and remove with a slotted spoon to shift into a colander to glass excess fluid, and put them in the frying pan to the onions and carrots. Season with salt and cook 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In the mushroom broth put the barley and cook for 30-40 minutes.
Put in a pan fried mushrooms and cook for another 15-20 minutes; salt, pepper to taste.
Serve with chopped parsley.
Photo No, not until he had (Which is a pity, such a beautiful soup turned ), So believe in the word, and, on occasion, try to cook ) I'm sure you will not regret: the soup itself is very good, but still resembles risotto with mushrooms, but unlike rice, barley is not as hard to stomach )
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 07/05/2015 23:36:08

Re: Soup with mushrooms and pearl barley

Nastya, and how you can shorten the process of cooking (well, there is barley fill with water or boiling water or what?) I can not stand an hour at the stove. I need at least half, and even better that he was cooked. And yet, shampinёny themselves have a very light taste, you can surely and other fungi with a pronounced taste of putting?
as the barley is in Italian? I'm here at all thought that ate her kindergarten ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 08/05/2015 7:52:18

I did not know that barley is preparing for so long ....
Question: why the mushrooms boil first? To get the stock for barley?
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanks 18 times
4 #
Posted on 08/05/2015 9:26:39

We always cook the soup with mushrooms it with barley, confirm, it is very tasty!
I only cook a little differently. Of course, tastier with wild mushrooms, I dried it, pour boiling water for a few hours or at night, I have to add boiling water half a cup of milk. Fried in vegetable oil onion and pressed mushrooms, pour water, put there chopped potatoes and barley when the barley is ready in about twenty minutes, add the remaining water with milk from the park the, Salts, five minutes cook (barley is better to try the softness of before remove from heat. usually until the soup cools, it becomes even softer), pepper black pepper and all! In the spilled soup on the plates you can add sour cream.
If there are no mushrooms, I cook the same soup with cherries (they seem to me a fragrant mushroom), but naturally no longer soak, though if from the mushrooms, I always put the rice as it cooks faster). My husband prefers rice, and I, if these mushrooms, then barley. That has not yet been tried, but may, if the mushrooms to the soup, you can add mushroom cube, barely, purely for the smell.

With the carrot and parsley never tried, we must try, but in general I have never without potato soup cook, probably I have a complex.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 82 times
5 #
Posted 08/05/2015 10:53:00

Nastya, a great cook)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
6 #
Опубликовано 8.5.2015 15:17:27 Author | Posted 05/08/2015 15:17:27

Nastya, and how you can shorten the process of cooking (well, there is barley fill with water or boiling water or what?)
Similarly, Lena, that's right: pour boiling water and leave for an hour or two for steaming. In general, I did not stand at the stove, especially (I do not like this business ): So disturbing you - go away on business, come back - let down the vegetables, etc.
as the barley is in Italian?
Orzo perlato.

[Quote = "Natalina"] I did not know that barley is preparing for so long .... [/ quote]
In general, it is ready in 15-20 minutes, but it is better to fall apart, and I also do not fill it with pre-boiled water.

[Quote = "Natalina"] Question: why the mushrooms boil first? To get the stock for barley? [/ Quote]
I think so, and even smell, probably .. Such a wonderful aroma of boiled with mushrooms turned Lavrushka -

[Quote = "argenta"] but in general I have never without potatoes cook soup [/ quote]
Yes, the recipe has been the potato, but because we do not eat, I did not )

[Quote = "Cat"] Nastya-great cook))) [/ Quote]
Say too
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
7 #
Posted 05/15/2015 12:28:14

now I try to cook soup ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 15/05/2015 13:25:54

Similarly, Lena, that's right: pour boiling water and leave for an hour or two for steaming.
oooo well, I went to read the new message, and I saw your answer right now.
Pearl barley is already bought and filled with cold water (as lentikke) but it turns out, a married boiling water! otozh! I will change the water in the late afternoon (still would not forget ....) I bought a mushroom, or rather a mix of already chopped and even carrots with parsley added .
Generally I'm looking forward, yum yum yum soup!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
9 #
Posted 15/05/2015 13:27:45

hm ... I do not flooded ... I threw into the boiling water and cook
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 316 times
# 10
Posted 15/05/2015 14:19:29

yum-yum soup, I have added the cloves and parsley ... on cooking rriblizitelno took 1 hour 30 minutes
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 06:08, Processed in 1.693372 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning