[Beauty] Effective mask for hair growth

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 94 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 7.5.2015 10:45:20 | descending
This mask will not only help strengthen the hair, especially if they fall, but also to accelerate the growth of hair and make them thicker.
The recipe is simple, all you can buy at apteke.Vse components measured tablespoons:
Dimexidum
Burr oil
Castor oil
Vitamin E oil (if you can find, I replace linseed oil)
Vit B6 ampoules (5-6 ampoules)

All shift, applied to the roots and the length of the film and wrap a towel. After 30 minutes, 2 times per week. Long and often should not be done, you can dry up the scalp. Rinse off the shampoo, in changing times 5-6 turns, the hair is not greasy from the oils.

Within 1-1.5 months you will see the new awakened and regrown hair. I have them as a fluffy halo over his head, but quickly grow and go in the bulk. To me she is very helpful especially in the period of active hair loss, well, sometimes to do prevention.
Makes hair diagnosis before and after a course of masks. To: 1-2 of hair follicles, in a month or 3-4 hairs. And the hair structure has become "healthy".
can anyone still have a simple but effective recipes ?!)
Svetlana
City
Krasnodar

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted 07/05/2015 12:33:41

Re: Effective mask for hair growth

I burdock oil wash off with shampoo for oily volos.Kastorovoe not tried, though it is very praise. They say it even removes the split ends. And we also say that it is very hard and it is washed away washed once with mustard
I'll check out your recipe
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 94 times
3 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2015 12:46:09 Author | Posted 07/05/2015 12:46:09

I burdock oil wash off with shampoo for oily hair.
I wash off any oil from their long greasy hair) 5-6 times, then the rules. Another egg can defat, but did not try
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 26 times
  • Thanked 22 times
4 #
Posted 05/07/2015 13:07:40

And I easily washed off all the oil, but from the mustard brunette was at one time. Try this recipe to her husband. Interested in my halo. From previous masks are no halos are not noticed.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Posted 05/07/2015 18:19:56

I do a lot easier) While going to Ukraine, shall buy the ingredients! Urine hair under the tap, pour in the olive oil palm is distributed through the hair and scalp, followed the same direction any mask, moribund excess water if it is, wearing a shower cap, towel or terry hat and go to bed. Unless the cap, then bed pillow towel. The next morning my usual -1 up to 2 times shampoo and conditioner and the result is a pleasant surprise!))) The main thing to not be lazy and do not forget))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 40 times
  • Thanks 94 times
6 #
Опубликовано 8.5.2015 10:26:19 Author | Posted 08/05/2015 10:26:19

I do a lot easier)
I just easier that soon) is for half an hour, and infrequently)) Only on the morning of Sat or Sun at such time, procedures can be distinguished. sleep in hats, alas, I do not like, inconvenient, although the effect is to amaze. After olive oil hair really cool .Ego with honey and lemon delayu..inogda)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 00:39, Processed in 0.686911 second (s), 70 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning