print ago Forward

[Life] in search of work

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 6.5.2015 21:07:09 | descending
Good afternoon! My husband is out of work since January of this year, stood at the center of di impeno registered and will receive unemployment benefits 8 months. Now looking for work every day, check the mail, registered on many websites, SE apply to the group to help in the search of work, he is looking a job offer on the Internet and all unfortunately to no avail. He is looking for a driver job category C. I now wonder resume, which he sends, somebody reads? Maybe you have expensive formuchane which the advice or decisions about your job search, we have not used? I would be grateful to all for the reply!
Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
2 #
Posted 06/05/2015 22:35:33

Re: Looking for work

Find businesses that might need a worker, take signed by hand kurrikula and ride on them.
I once found. Just drove and I got a call at 2 months. I worked there for 2 years.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 28 times
  • Thanked 14 times
3 #
Posted 05/07/2015 13:27:52

Re: Looking for work

ARTEMISIA, should not ignore the employment agencies. Through them you can find the work of the party-time, full-time or just to fill anyone. Now a lot of employers are turning to them because less problems, it is possible to make contracts "and kyamata" and the like. It is not enough of course, but as an opportunity to find an employer and then find a job in the agency's tour is not a bad option.
I have a couple of years ago, I was registered in the online job banks and poostavlyala kurikullumy agencies on ... And now, at the beginning of the summer season, I get a call to replace someone or worked for a full day. Do not give up, sooner or later the work will be, the more the driver. The main thing is not to sit still and wait for someone to "invite". Good luck!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 11:06, Processed in 0.626791 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning