Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 82 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 6.5.2015 15:27:15 | descending
"Dear neighbors !!!!
The huge human, please teach children not to run around the apartment after 22-30 hours.
Lower your working neighbors also want to relax, returning home !!!
Thanks in advance for your understanding "

Here are the contents of this letter yesterday I hung in paradnoy.Nikogda not have to have any problems with the neighbors, and then we drove on ... family with two children, who love to run in the evening. I'm home later than usual because of the presentation is missing, and it starts at 7 vechera.A ends sometimes around midnight ...
For a long time I was going through, "writing-not to write" re-read forums where moms write "Well, it's the children !!!" .. but ..oni yes, children, and what do you say to the adults that ?! teach them, tell them!
Yesterday came home in 19-00, and they run topochut. Okay, I went to sports with the thought: "If it is true and they run, then just hang ads"
22-40 I returned home tired wildly-they are worn again .... and like bowling balls on the floor rolled ... a roar ... ahhh ... and I could not stand it and hung them a message.
I am one of his childhood vividly remember my mother's strict upbringing: we lived in a dorm and once started to wear down the corridor, then received a severe reprimand from her: "People have a rest, do not run!" Only quiet games resolved. But after watching "Good night, kids" -otboy! On the pot and into the cradle. And then the children at midnight still worn around the apartment, it is normal?
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Posted 05/06/2015 15:39:48

Re: My neighbors

mom wrote, "Well, it's the children !!!"

I would povbyvala ... these moms!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tata

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 05/06/2015 15:44:30

Well, a letter-request worked? What was the reaction of the neighbors?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 82 times
4 #
Опубликовано 6.5.2015 15:51:05 Author | Posted 05/06/2015 15:51:05

Well, a letter-request worked? What was the reaction of the neighbors?
do not know yet, I'm at work) will be very interesting as the next evening ..
and you will have to email with a link to the articles of the Housing Code to send them ... I would not like
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 05/06/2015 17:50:39

Yes, there is worse, when "on the head" someone knocks at night.
Children generally need to sleep after 21 or mouse sit)))
Good luck, and write than it ended, very interesting
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
6 #
Posted 05/06/2015 20:22:49

and to talk at first I did not try?
If someone znash noise, it is possible for them to go. By the way, the sound rasprstranyaetsya even diagonally, and can do it in another podeze.
I would go and talk. Suppose they saw me, that I am a good nice decent girl I want quiet in the evening, because I was tired. notes because of this is not clear. You can poduat that just kind vredina wrote.

PS I recently yelled at the children for what they are (one 7miletnyaya) nyyyyyyyliiii sat under my windows.
As a result, the husband then told the child that if this persists, then call home, he will be HER !!!! Though why would it? Is not it easier to expel guests mololetnih? (One girl comes with her sister boring) neeeeet! although it did not agree with him, but in the end will not interfere between him and rebnka.
So how exactly we can run, yelling and laughing, the children from the street, we are going to
With neighbors like already figured out. You can not make a noise in the quiet hours (16.00) and after 21.00. Eeeeh that will be this summer ..... and the next? Maid something we grow The boys began to hang out, and the girls are happy .... gogochut
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
7 #
Posted 05/06/2015 20:28:57

Here are the contents of this letter yesterday I hung in the front.
Katyushas, ​​and this appeal will see all your neighbors porch or the ones which bring you trouble? And that in fact may not personally take, because some tend to see their own shortcomings somewhat different angle, than see them around ) I wish you from the heart, so that the neighbors have heeded your voice and the voice of conscience ) And that you waited for a well deserved rest in the evenings without the bowling and the stamping of elephants )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 82 times
# 8
Опубликовано 7.5.2015 10:07:31 Author | Posted 07/05/2015 10:07:31

and to talk at first I did not try?
If someone znash noise, it is possible for them to go.
we have a very small house, apartment 8-10 of all, the old fund, and the apartment above us -electricity. Some were even uninhabited, may already have become living, who knows. There's a communal each "room" as a separate apartment size because someone entered the room in which I have no idea.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 82 times
9 #
Опубликовано 7.5.2015 10:11:10 Author | Posted 07/05/2015 10:11:10

[Quote] This is the content of this letter yesterday I hung in the front.
Katyushas, ​​and this appeal will see all your neighbors porch or the ones which bring you trouble? And that in fact may not personally take, because some tend to see their own shortcomings somewhat different angle, than see them around ) I wish you from the heart, so that the neighbors have heeded your voice and the voice of conscience ) And that you waited for a well deserved rest in the evenings without the bowling and the stamping of elephants ) [/ Quote]
children in our front almost no-one on the floor above us and the baby. Announcement see everything, but everyone understood who addressed.
In the evening, by the way, it was already stripped. But all night the silence was, this is happiness, when you're not running around in my head))) I told them, "Thank you," I still will, if it will be for a week at least))) If this was the result of measures taken by parents, not just a coincidence ))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 36 times
  • Thanks 82 times
# 10
Опубликовано 7.5.2015 10:19:15 Author | Posted 07/05/2015 10:19:15

You can poduat that just kind vredina wrote.
In my opinion a note written in a very gentle manner.
If I were are obstinate, he would have written a reference to the Housing Code, and in what time how many decibels of noise is permitted (as in the photo below) .and it would be a couple of months ago. I'm patient, waited for calm down, oncoming, grow ..
We are all lucky that I'm home late as a rule, because not fully listen to the race daily))
Hardly vredina write "human requests"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:32, Processed in 0.702414 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning