I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 40 Times
  • Thanked 2 Times
3 #
Posted 6.5.2015 08:39:06

Re: Victory Parade.

I will watch necessarily. For me, straight as in the song "it's a holiday with tears in my eyes."
"L1 B2 \ 0 N + z" S2 _. Все правители,которые не приедут на наш праздник -это их выбор, их приглашали разделить нашу радость и гордость за эту нелегкую победу. T All the rulers who will not come to our holiday-it's their choice, they were invited to share our joy and pride in this difficult victory. This is not only our victory, but for us it is especially ours. !! O: M; M; `4 k: U8 a

Так мало их осталось в живых тех, кто все эти ужасы пережил, дай Бог им прожить как можно дольше. 2 R2 C3 w7 C, f9 h # V A So few of them survived those who survived all these horrors, God forbid them to live as long as possible.
Reply this

A complaint

Elisa
elisa
10/13/2012
I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 152 times
  • Thanked 85 times
4 #
Posted on 6.5.2015 09:51:51

Victory Day, and for me, a special holiday, yes, "with tears in my eyes." And this is the culmination of the thoughts and feelings that still cause military films, photographs, songs. "I would very much like the surviving witnesses of that time to have a decent old age Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and it is very painful.
А статья - страшная, на мой взгляд. 7? + X, l0 M $ \, X And the article is scary, in my opinion. And if, according to its author, the Victory Parade is a "review of forces" and a test for the determination for other countries, "which country to swear, Russia or the United States," a demonstration of "the world's most invincible army reviving from the ashes", then personally it does not cause pride, but chills.
Reply Like Likes

A complaint

Nailya
Nailya
City
Bracciano
With us
8/10/2012
I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 582 Times
  • Voted for 294 times
5 #
Posted 6.5.2015 10:20:30

Victory Day, and for me, a special holiday, yes, "with tears in my eyes." And this is the culmination of the thoughts and feelings that still cause military films, photographs, songs. "I would very much like the surviving witnesses of that time to have a decent old age Unfortunately, this is not always the case, and it is very painful.
6 d4 ^) N E S * y. А статья - страшная, на мой взгляд. И если, по словам ее автора, Парад Победы - это "смотр сил" и тест на определение для других стран, "какой стране присягнуть, России или США", демонстрация "возрождающейся из пепла самой непобедимой армии в мире", то лично у меня это не гордость вызывает, а озноб. h "P0 H! g1 Q And if the article is terrible, in my opinion, and if, according to its author, the Victory Parade is a" review of forces "and a test for determination for other countries," which country to swear, Russia or the United States, demonstration "of the most invincible army that is reborn from the ashes of the world", then personally it does not cause pride, but a chill.
& q / c7 D "t) @ 7 W
I have the same attitude to the Victory Day. And with respect to the frightening saber-rattling of weapons, unfortunately, this is the reality of our civilization .... Now most people think not about the confrontation of souls, which actually brought this Victory, but about external attributes that will not lead to a deadlock ...
Reply this Likes

A complaint

argenta
With us
I have been
  • Drugs
  • Thanked 486 Times
6 #
Posted 6.5.2015 10:44:16

Yes, I agree, I already had a cold on the skin from this article. What a day of Victory over fascism! How much eerie pathos! : Y4 e% M0 y6 Y + B & W
For me, Victory Day is a holiday of sorrow and joy. Every year on this day we went to the military cemetery and to the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, laying flowers. I remember the string of people slowly with flowers around the eternal fire, hushed children, veterans. very few people wore all the orders, all were very modest, my grandfather, our grandchildren in chorus persuaded to put on their tunic with the orders. There were no parades on that day. On TV there were films, lunch was set on the table, then came the living brother-soldiers with their wives, I very much regret that we were always seated at the table separately, and I do not know what they said there. Then a minute of silence, and in the evening a crowded metro, everyone goes to the square for a festive salute. Grandpa and grandmother never went with us to the salute, however. In the last years of life, my grandfather often spoke of the war, recalled certain episodes, there was no pathos in his words. He ended the war in Riga, with great warmth for the rest of his life, recalled Latvians who warmed and fed him in Riga and the villages, but there was no question of hatred. &? j% C4 S. p
For me, Victory Day is songs of Vysotsky, Okudzhava, I often think that they should say now if they were alive.
Не думаю, что нежелание лидеров многих стран приезжать на празднование в Россию, означает, что они недооценивают роль России в победе над фашизмом и как-то предвзято относятся к российскому народу. % w1 G * G + o6 a I do not think that the unwillingness of the leaders of many countries to come to celebrate Russia means that they underestimate Russia's role in the victory over fascism and somehow prejudice the Russian people. And how did Putin get to the summit in Australia in general, what does this have to do with all this? Although apparently has.
Reply this Likes Like

A complaint

Vladislavovna
Tatyana
I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 93 Times
  • Thanked 172 times
7 #
Posted on 6.5.2015 15:05:05

Oh, I hope I will not be disturbed by the work of watching the victory parade, I look every year, it's a holy day !!!! Both my grandfather and granny fought against me. Mother's parents met in Berlin at the end of the war, Mother of Victory! , T8 R, K G) m; ? 7 o% r. S $ e
It is important to convey the memory of the Great Victory to the younger generation, our younger generation!
Когда я читаю, что к "Ночным волкам" присоединилось 300 поляков радуюсь, думая, что адекватные люди все понимают и солидарны с нами. Ведь, выстояв тогда,важно сохранить память, чтобы остановить то, что сейчас происходит...остановить... . J8 ^ l6 S. _% U+ y 6 b "q / n7 S * j8 M I8 g% { When I read that 300 Poles have joined the" Night Wolves ", I rejoice, thinking that adequate people understand everything and are in solidarity with us, because, having stood then, it is important to preserve the memory, to stop what is now happening ... stop ... .J8 ^ l6 S. _% U + y
Thank you, Len, for the topic, I wanted to create it!
Reply this Likes Like

A complaint

Vladislavovna
Tatyana
I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 93 Times
  • Thanked 172 times
8 #
Posted 6.5.2015 15:15:26

I would like to add that, no matter how differently they treated Russia, the victory in the Great Patriotic War is thought holy for all of us, in this is our solidarity, in this we are one ..
Reply this Likes Like

A complaint

volga-volga
Elena
City
San Remo
With us
I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 1692 Times
  • Voted for 1757 times
9 #
Author | Posted 6.5.2015 15:31:36

I will also watch the Victory Parade. I do not know, in my opinion the article is realistic and Bichevskaya's song too. What is shown in the clip is my Homeland, my beloved and long-suffering Russia. Maybe someone would like that Russia would sit and quiet snot on a fist reel, but this has never been and never will be. Do not come, and do not, it is primarily our holiday and our pride. / G1 a. Z7 ^% ^ 5 T
Today, until the school went to the Italian courses, the military sang all the way to the song, in general the mood is upbeat. Another happy moment, I can argue with the teacher, and then such fictions are trying to me the same (who lived there), about life in the USSR to tell. 'K4 m-I + k "t * G, K0 _
And what SU-34 handsome, ah, handsome. I watched the video with the highest aerobatics, as much as the spirit captures. I'll find it, I'll put it.
Reply Like Like

A complaint

Lyulek
Lyulek
I have been

Старожил форума

• Drugs
  • Thanked 1079 Times
  • Thanks 376 times
10 #
Posted 6.5.2015 15:45:39

My child was lucky this year (however, last year too) - he will be watching live military equipment from a distance of 2-3 meters. And I also plan to drive to Khatyn.
Reply this Likes Like

A complaint

1 2 3 Далее Next
Back to the list A new message
MENU
  • Community Forum
  • Companies catalog
  • The participants

SECTIONS OF THE FORUM

New albums
Tropea and surroundings

(12) Tropea and surroundings (12)

Author: oltremara
rainy day.

rainy day. (4)

By aida
Autumn in Moscow

(3) Autumn in Moscow (3)

Author: oltremara
Latest in blogs
Open apple pie.

Open apple pie.

Author: volga-volga
April, hooray, almost summer!

April, hooray, almost summer!

Author: zebra
I can not do this

I can not do this

Author: Nailya

GMT + 3, 20.9.2017 03:32 , Processed in 0.729677 second (s), 106 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning