Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

716 | Ответить: 11 Views .: 716 | Reply: 11
print ago Forward

[Documents] divorce certificate from another country how to be?

Natali
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 6.5.2015 07:09:16 | descending
divorce certificate from another country how to be ... Well, let's say the situation is not simple: to get married in one country, a divorce in another, inside the Russian passport is the mark of a marriage registry office in Warsaw, and then extract from place to zhitelsta relocate to Poland ... the question how to get Nool Ost for marriage ...? it is issued on the basis of vnutrerossiyskogo passports ... and there is still married to the idea ... really have to go to Russia and then be prescribed to put a stamp divorce? How to be?
Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
2 #
Posted on 05/06/2015 9:05:40

Re: divorce certificate from another country how to be?

and attach a certificate of divorce?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 05/06/2015 9:13:53

Natasha, and how you ended up in Russian stamped passport if registered in Poland ???

Stamp marriage earlier number than an extract for permanent residence?
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanks 38 times
4 #
Posted 05/06/2015 10:38:55

I have translated and assured divorce certificate (in Italian) and would go to the Russian consulate with this. It can and will take place? Or to write or call to the Russian consulate with these issues. Good luck
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 05/06/2015 13:25:27

I do not think it is necessary to translate svibetelstvo divorce in Italian, for Null remaining documents are in Russian consulate, everything you need in Russian (birth certificate, an internal passport, etc.)
The best thing - is to contact the consulate where you will apply. It would not have it legalized divorce certificate by Russian Consulate in the country issuing the document
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanks 38 times
6 #
Posted 05/06/2015 14:08:15

I do not think it is necessary to translate svibetelstvo divorce in Italian, for Null remaining documents are in Russian consulate, everything you need in Russian (birth certificate, an internal passport, etc.)
The best thing - is to contact the consulate where you will apply. It would not have it legalized divorce certificate by Russian Consulate in the country issuing the document

Of course, Natasha, this is not what I wrote, (Getting On and one thought went behind another ) And I would like to say here that - if a certificate of divorce, for example, in the Polish language then it must be translated into Russian and with this Rossyskoe go to the consulate. However, the better will call or write to the Consulate.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Natali
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 6.5.2015 14:09:10 Author | Posted 05/06/2015 14:09:10

Natasha, and how you ended up in Russian stamped passport if registered in Poland ???

Stamp marriage earlier number than an extract for permanent residence?

When replacing the names I entered the information on marital status, and I wrote out four years later. According to the agreement on mutual sotrudnichastve between RP and RF vsedokumenty translated by a sworn translator recognized by the parties. In one consulate told me that in the graph marital status tdolzhen be strains of divorce, but when I said that I do not have a residence permit in the Russian consulate employee ceases to will pay for what information he does not know ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 05/06/2015 14:22:20

should be the one who does not know to ask to whom to turn for advice, there is usually a diplomat on duty svzya and they know more than the secretary, answering calls. It may not require the presence of a stamp in the passport for divorce after leaving for permanent residence. You just need to understand in what form it is necessary to submit a certificate of divorce.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 05/06/2015 22:25:21

Natalie Hello! I do not know how to help you on your question, but I'm glad to read you! long time no see! as a young life? good times docks on marriage going! You then settled in Italy, such as the Maldives went to work as pleasant?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 10
Posted on 05/07/2015 9:01:59

Lena just read my mind)) Natalie, if you are already in Italy, it is better to go to the consulate where you plan to take Null Ost and try it to "take" a re administered by a certificate of divorce as it is - maybe you are lucky and will .... The rest generally require the legalization of any documents issued outside of Russia ... Tk phone can say one thing and then another on-site employee will demand more ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 12.3.2016 22:01, Processed in 0.694761 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning