594 | Ответить: 8 Views .: 594 | Reply: 8
print ago Forward

[Visa] Visa to Italy (Category D)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.5.2015 09:11:50 | descending
More recently received a visa to Italy, the site of the Italian Consulate continues to present information on the visa category D (multivisa, the validity of 365 days, the ability to stay in Italy 365 days - I opened a visa immediately after the wedding to go back to Italy) - for family reasons (the list of documents, profile), but when you contact the Consulate revealed that they are now open such a visa, the rules have changed. Now only tour. visa validity period of 365 days, the ability to stay in Italy 90 days .... There is still a minimum of documents for visa free. They said that if you are longer - refer for a residence permit ...

Someone faced with similar? It is only in Thailand since the Italian consulate or around the world?
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted on 05/05/2015 9:49:24

Re: Visa to Italy (Category D)

The visa type D - a visa for permanent residence registration, it does not give a number of times ... There are some difficulties to make a residence permit ?? Or while on tour visas, you can make it a multiple of 2-3 years (90 days in six months stay)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2015 10:33:26 Author | Posted 05/05/2015 10:33:26

I do not need a residence permit ofrmlyat, I'm just on vacation in Italy, the mere fact - I was told that the rules have changed, and now they do not give a visa, so I decided to clarify it, in principle, or only here in Thailand.
Edinsvennoe that worries me is the term of the visa until mid-July of the following year, ie, they do not put it to me with the date of application and the date of the alleged entry into Italy.

Poluchetsya that until expire of the visa, I can not for the new Oratov (pravino I understand it)? I do not need it now 90 days in Italy, we are planning to go for 2 months (not more), ie I will have a valid visa, which will remain unused month stay until it is over, I will not be able to get a new and for the old may not be enough days for the period of stay and her only until the middle of July ...
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Ariana
City
Oslo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 7 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
4 #
Posted 05/05/2015 11:08:49

Natalina is, a common practice in this situation, if a valid visa does not fit on travel dates, you can request a new, just the old konsulstvo cancels.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
5 #
Posted 05/05/2015 11:26:26

Yes. now they do not give. even at the reunion goes inscription "C".

but 90 states in 180 days. and with pleasure you Natasha, and for 2 years and will, may, at 5. indicate 90 days and a corridor 2-5 years. but it means 90 in each half.

but now finding another calculation .. if previously tourist could spend 90dn. vyhav consecutive day vernktsya again at 90, and then it all. home before the end of the "Year" ... the tepep as if something in the first half did not vykatal days ... the SPE not perenosyatsya..a disappear. and arches also calculated slozhnee.dlya ordinary people ((((
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 5.5.2015 12:37:10 Author | Posted 05/05/2015 12:37:10

Ok, we're still not more than once a year come, so that to give and are happy))) well, that issue directly, you only need to wait a bit (we waited about 30-40 minutes)
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Posted 05/05/2015 12:42:38

Natasha, on your visa, you can be 90 in each half, those Congresses now 2 months and in the next year at least for 3 months if you have time before the end date of the visa. Its always give way since the alleged entry Sorry, I do not remember, while you're in any region of Italy happened? ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 5.5.2015 13:09:22 Author | Posted 05/05/2015 13:09:22

I, frankly, do not even ask about these 90 days - this is for the entire year or every six months, because the first girl told us "come a week later to pick up a visa" we have it, "Why, we are recognized on the phone, we were told on the day when you can take "Then came the Italian officer, gave her a reprimand and he asked us to wait a bit.
When given a passport, I have a lunch break began, I checked all the data to the right was not already started to ask about the details.

We inhabit in Tuscany)
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
9 #
Posted 05/05/2015 16:38:33

o..prekrasno..esli you all soon !!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 00:18, Processed in 0.627551 second (s), 85 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning