Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

1498 | Ответить: 26 Views .: 1498 | Reply: 26
print ago Forward

[Holidays] little princess was born in the royal family!

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 3.5.2015 00:11:15 | descending
Today, May 2, in the royal family has been refilled!

Happy mum and dad Keith William became a little princess parents .

The name is not made public (very much hope that Diana called, in honor of Lady Di).

The baby was born weighing 3,700 and feels good, as well as her mother, and they have already left the hospital (Saint Mary's Hospital in London), where less than 2 years ago, their first-born George was born.
I warmly congratulate and wish them happiness .
Benvenuto Piccola Principessa!
City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
2 #
Posted 05/03/2015 00:23:50

Re: The royal family had a little princess!

Beautiful Princess Kate, our much more beautiful and more beautiful with each passing year .Detishkam Health and happiness, congratulations!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 05/03/2015 5:28:11

What a great news! Happiness and health of baby and all the family!
PS Maybe Grandma will be pleased and will be called Elizabeth)))
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
4 #
Posted 04/05/2015 18:20:58

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Опубликовано 4.5.2015 18:24:39 Author | Posted 04/05/2015 18:24:39

Hmm ... today on yahoo it was reported that Kate allegedly did not give birth, and the child stand surrogate mother. The funny thing is that these assumptions are based on the Russian mass media .... "caught" the newly made mum too beautiful (well, can not it just a few hours after the birth to go on his heels, and his legs!) And the fact that with epidural anesthesia reduces the physical and martyrdom load it all forgotten or did not know ...
And the child they are too beautiful (see photo) and the fact that it is a snap to edit nonsense.
There is a video, where they come out of hospital, and polemika again: "too good", and that there really is seen tummy, like just Rodia nobody notices.
In general, sadly it all.
People always want to invent something, only to sell the news ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Опубликовано 4.5.2015 18:25:37 Author | Posted 04/05/2015 18:25:37

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
all satisfied, no one has forgotten
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 04/05/2015 19:08:23

come from the Russian mass media .... "caught" the newly made mum too beautiful (
Len, not only in Russian, and in her native England, too, the media are discussing. More assume that Kate gave birth a few days ago, and only when recovered, decided to publish the news and immediately appear in public. I also strange that so fast a come, even in the presence epiduralki and the best doctors together. I saw women after epiduralki, and they did not have this type of flowering. Maybe the truth gave birth to advance, and then released. I personally do not care, whatever it was, it is strange to see how many people can not sleep quietly, discussing the news. The main fact that the baby was born healthy, beautiful, and the rest is a private matter of the royal family
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 8
Posted 04/05/2015 19:19:16

I thought when I saw the girl: what is already a pretty, do not say that just born. This is big. But immediately I thought that the child's weight is not small. For example, my mother said that because I had a large (over 4 kg), it was significantly different from the other kids already so pretty, not wrinkled, and not red.
And as for Kate, I thought, that's the life of a people! Just I gave birth and already out of the hospital at once and everyone should smile, whether it hurts you or not, and what you want. no privacy.
but the fact that there really is seen tummy, like just Rodia nobody notices.
Well, and a tummy can be forged once pregnant belly forged.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 04/05/2015 21:31:03

[Quote] Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
all satisfied, no one has forgotten [/ Quote]
That is they type patronymic, a proper name, then there is a grandmother's name, then the name of the mother. So Sharlotochka))) is true, this sweetie.
Kate is so beautiful and very nice, I have it with monokanskoy Grace Kelly associate, real korolevishna.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Опубликовано 4.5.2015 22:20:36 Author | Posted 04/05/2015 22:20:36

I also strange that so fast a come, even in the presence epiduralki and the best doctors together.
I'm Daniele, made epidural, rasskrytii on a large (6 cm), but the fight was not too shabby. With rodzala I got on his feet, standing on the floor above (fine itself felt) and two days later, on the statement, I also good (good enough) looked. With her daughter gave birth without epidurale, the staff in the hospital, I did compliment, because it asked me "what am I doing here?", Was discharged (and came to the hospital) on his heels, in a beautiful dress. If I, a mere mortal, it is the strength, the English princess not?
nonsense! as for me, do not know already some pepper succumb to their publications sold! I put a photo of Diana in the day of discharge, too, it seems that the child has lived with a good month ... Because for me personally, these arguments simply absyrdny.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 06:40, Processed in 0.694752 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning