Ukraine

2941 | Ответить: 51 Views .: 2941 | Reply: 51
print ago Forward

[Documents] Permesso and registration

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.5.2015 12:36:41 | descending
Hello. Can you please tell the options how to save (extend) permesso my parents? Just I will not ship. Along the way, I will answer all the questions. If is short, I will say that the former son-in (almost former, the final process of divorce has not taken place), together with his friend from the commune like parent discharged. But it is the words of detractors. Although the municipality is constantly forced me to sign up for the mother of some empty form that is associated with registration and permesso. Of course, I did not sign anything. Nevertheless, earlier in the inquiry on the composition of her family name was, but in the last help her name does not appear so. Therefore, to begin with, I wanted to learn and how to learn to bypass the commune - the person was discharged or not? The address table or some where? And how can we do it is not my village and in the city - a computer database, the same? Thank you.
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Posted 01/05/2015 18:43:27

Re: permsso and registration

have a certificate of family composition, and have a certificate of residence .... you can request a certificate Storico Residenza on my mother - there will be given her the address of residence and stay ... the apartment owner's husband?

that is displayed in the Help and will be what it really is .... And your mother into the lives at that address?

try to come to the commune window in the city and to ask you to do this help, maybe you go to a meeting, I am personally always sent to the commune of residence ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 48 times
  • Thanks 11 times
3 #
Posted 01/05/2015 22:55:30

Re: Permesso and registration

I understand that you rzvode with her husband and an Italian residence permit has been mum on vossedineniyu with you as a relative italntsa. Now, since the divorce, your husband wrote his mother from the apartment and you have to save the residence permit?
If it's not a part of the family, I think it is not spelled out.
You should go to your municipality and make a request for a certificate of Residences / registration. Elsewhere, I think, do not say is registered or not.
How to save a residence permit? You need to rent an apartment with her mother, to register there and you find a job or a mother she should find a job and convert your residence permit to the family based on the working.
Oh, sorry, I do not know how old my mother.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 15.5.2015 12:29:10 Author | Posted 05/15/2015 12:29:10

Hello! Thank you for your professional answers. How long I did not write, as found out information. Much information is very confusing. So far, so as not to bring down all in a heap, just ask - for example if a parent has not been in Italy for over 2 years (due to the rudeness of my husband). Can it freely on your Permesso cross the border to come to extend it? Its validity ends in mid-July. Or may expand, due to the long absence in Italy? Thank you. While all.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 27 times
5 #
Posted 05/15/2015 13:21:44

Or may expand, due to the long absence in Italy?
At the border, they do not care how many people were not in Italy, because they are doing a job which is as follows: departure to Europe, on what grounds ?! visa or permesso, ie residence permit. All! more of them are not interested in anything.
Do not twist the self and let mom rides safely, certainly lose permesso is already there, because of the fear is not worth it! Let all will be well with you.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 18 times
6 #
Posted 05/15/2015 13:28:55

At the border, they do not care how many people were not in Italy, because they are doing a job which is as follows: departure to Europe, on what grounds ?! visa or permesso, ie residence permit. All! more of them are not interested in anything.
Well, how can you not know? Already there have been cases, and wrote about it either on site, or is already here, when the person was absent for a long time in Italy, and on the border of it unfurled, was not allowed into Italy. I had through his lawyers a long and tedious to prove why he stayed in Italy is more put on the life of law.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 27 times
7 #
Posted 05/15/2015 13:35:32

I never heard about it. If permesso are fit, then on what basis can it be done? Pomuryzhat Well, maybe it is for the original or a fake, if the border guards in a bad mood, and everything! I like it flew through Prague, they viditeli didentita my card did not like, which generally had no relation to the permesso ...
Now, thinking in that direction. say, I crossed the borders in Europe in Poland, and then on the machine (without any borders!) was in Italy. Back went the same way, anyone who could prove that I was not in Italy ???
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 18 times
# 8
Posted 05/15/2015 15:20:34

On the basis that the PDS is not a nationality, and it has certain rules of use. Pro card identitu first time I heard that was checked at the border and the airport, it is for them, in this case does not document as per non Walid espatrio. And why did it show then?
About border crossing to Poland and travel to Italy, and can easily pass. But if you fly a direct flight or not straight, but go through the Italian border guards at the airport, you can expand and if the last time was in Italy two years ago, for example. PDS is issued not in order to make it easy, but to live by it in the territory of the state. If there are certain deadlines prescribed by the law, then it is not for nothing there, right?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 48 times
  • Thanks 11 times
9 #
Posted 05/15/2015 16:28:32

If there are certain deadlines prescribed by the law, then it is not for nothing there, right?
Yes, such cases happen, and the law says that a 2-yearly can not be outside Italy of more than six months and a year for the card. But I think it's worth it)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 13 times
# 10
Posted 05/15/2015 16:43:50

My son did not stop, it was not 2.5 years. But the question is asked why no stamps in the passport, said changed (too long ago). That's all. In Milan.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 7.3.2016 05:45, Processed in 3.947830 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning