Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 75 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 30.4.2015 22:20:14 | descending
This prayer of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, was written during the crisis period of life.
Today, the crisis at all.
What I am praying unknown person when he was hard?
Lord, I ask you not about miracles and not of mirages, and about the power each day. Teach me the art of small steps
Make me observant and resourceful, to diversity of everyday life in the time to dwell on the discoveries and experiences that excited me.
Teach me how to properly dispose of the time of my life. Give me a subtle flair to distinguish from the secondary priority.
I ask about the power of abstinence, and arranged for me in life is not fluttering and gliding, and reasonably planned for the day, I could see the top and gave, and even sometimes to find time to enjoy the art.
Help me to understand that dreams can not be using. No dreams of the past or dream of the future. Help me to be here and now, and accept this moment as the most important.
Save me from the naive belief that everything in life should be smooth. Give me a clear awareness that the complexity, defeat, failure and fall are a natural part of life, through which we grow and zreem
Remind me that the heart often argues with reason.
Come to me at the right time for someone who has the courage to tell me the truth, but tell it loving!
I know that many problems can be solved, if nothing is done, so teach me patience.
You know how much we need the friendship. Let me be worthy of the most beautiful and tender Dara Destiny.
Give me a visionary, at the right time, at the right time in the right place, in silence or speaking, give someone the necessary heat.
Make me a man who knows how to reach out to those who are very "down".
Save me from the fear to miss something in life.
Let me not what I wish myself, but what I really need.
Teach me the art of small steps.

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 06:15, Processed in 0.699394 second (s), 42 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning