Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

12037 | Ответить: 305 Views .: 12037 | Reply: 305
print ago Forward

[Life] The new law on divorce. What do you think ?

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 28.4.2015 12:29:34 | descending
There was a new law on divorce. I imagine how many people were waiting for him. I remember the first time I heard about it last summer. And then, it happened .... To be honest, not much to elaborate. But one thing is still not well understood. What are the deadlines for those couples who can not or do not want to divorce peacefully, without property claims, and whose children are older than 18 years? My friend says that it is a period of 1 year, and I seem to be realized that much longer, until they agree. How indeed?
erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 28/04/2015 14:46:31

Re: The new law on divorce. What do you think ?

In fact, until you agree. And it can stretch indefinitely, because the agreement with the Italian Signor very, very difficult. They believe that once people are married, then it must, as the land of the farm, with life. Too big issue requests. And anyway, the judicial system in Italy is awful. Meetings are transferred permanently, the decision is delayed. There are no articles in the law prescribing the terms of consideration of divorce cases, for example. Everything is done to ensure that citizens paid more money to lawyers. And yet, I'll tell you a secret, if you interested in this topic: Italian judge a priori always on the side of his ex-wife, even if it is not the aggrieved party, and vice versa. I wonder how else affected by the Italian courts ex-husbands do not protest, and do not apply to the European Court of Human Rights. Because these rights are actually violated. And innovations in the laws apply only to couples divorcing by mutual consent and without material and other claims. Actually it before it was not so difficult to get a divorce. The main problem in divorce by the court, and when this problem will solve, nobody knows.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 28.4.2015 16:40:18 Author | Posted 28/04/2015 16:40:18

It is understood that the new law does not play a special role. Indeed, some Italian laws are terrible and unfair. When I was in Russia told how divorces occur here, I do not even believe. After all, it is in fact a violation of human rights. I can not imagine this in Russia. Although there is imbalance in the other direction. There, as a rule, after the divorce remain in chocolate men. I recently read the official statistics on the data, and I somehow grown ugly ... It turns out that in Russia, after the divorce, only 4% of women are officially alimony . Indeed, there is in men have a great chance not to pay if they do not want. You know what I realized while living here? In Russia, there are very good laws, but unfortunately they do not work. And in Italy there is a very bad laws, and they are, unfortunately, work ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
4 #
Posted 28/04/2015 17:21:12

in Russia with his girlfriend girlfriends husband divorced, she does not even know about it)))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 28/04/2015 18:26:10

The fact that in Russia, it is also wrong. But this is more and depends on the mentality. To be honest, the majority of Russian men very different attitude to the property m children, quite indifferent. Maintenance for minor children is estsetvenno, I believe. But alimony adult aunt, and adult children who do not want to work, I think too much. And most importantly, time. Well what for all these stages, the separation, wait for years, then divorce is not questioned, because you see Signora does not agree with the conditions. I think people do not want to be bound by marriage to Droushia man, and that's that, Finito kua. Sometimes people hate each other, do not talk for years, do not live together, but still legally considered husband and wife. And we have in the south, in the ancient, for example, generally diffusely rather hypocritical attitude toward marriage. Living together only to create the appearance, for propriety's sake, and for creating the image of the just Catholics. And in fact, strangers under ordnoy roof, sometimes with links on the side. But in the face of the Church "clean" because "only death will share." And even after the divorce can not take communion and to be godparents. Here are some and keep a good face on a bad game, not file for divorce. Well, one property in common many joint business, again, suffer, but not divorced. And it happens that on the contrary, people want to get a divorce, new family already has children, and the former still can not calm down, and spoke in the wheel sets. I do not understand this. End the relationship was love, all, goodbye. And laws should be that once wanted, once divorced. The question of alimony and carve-up of the property, this is a separate issue, and discussed in court, it is to be a framework of divorce. A free person should get immediately.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 28.4.2015 20:48:03 Author | Posted 28/04/2015 20:48:03

I still do not understand much here ... Well, here we seem to be normal people, right reason and see the absurdity and injustice. And there, at the top, they argue, from which emanate? Well, okay again, "the former" to protect, but to pay alimony adult tutor ... Full madhouse. I have an example before your eyes. Divorce is a friend of my husband. Brazilian soap operas and the rest ... Request for themselves and son - 26 years old blockhead, who did not want to work for the full program. On it was a sorry sight. After separatsone was a stitch, so after 5 years, when the fell on the ears and decided to get a divorce, the same thing happened. "Ex" very indignant, as after it (!!!!!!) all will not she and the other woman. And he, too, biting at the bit ... By the way, and was left alone because a woman with whom they met (love was - feast for the eyes !!!), it has not been out of his city. We met, the train, but so does the matter ended. Do not wait any longer wanted it. So it was a pity! It was evident that they were really happy. That fate, can not be evaded and not eaten ... By the way, in a Russian court it would say: "You, idler, at age 26 he already has to help his father, but he does not pay you alimony." And you would have been right.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Posted 28/04/2015 21:13:29

And there, at the top, they argue, from which emanate? Well, okay again, "the former" to protect, but to pay alimony adult tutor ... Full madhouse.
Very strong influence of the church. The main part of the electorate is Catholics. Brains are very much on the subject rinsed. Especially strange to see all this, given the fact that no more then 45-50 years ago there was a woman totally unprotected powerless creature. It is not something that for beatings, for the murder of his wife and could not land. And now we made overly protected, and men dropped through the floor. The price paid for the past dominance. But since one can not also. The man is also a man. And then, each divorce, usually there is a fault on both sides. There is no way that someone is the one to blame. And the Italian courts consider cases with a bias towards the innocence of his wife, and the full and unconditional guilt husband. In spite of the true state of affairs. I'm just in the subject, and know all about the problem firsthand.
And more .. I've been reading on one forum dedicated to the divorce. One man driven to pen and wrote something like "for me, so I'd rather my ex that I all the blood drunk, and by the grace of which I am forced to live in the car while she was in my house with her lover miluetsya, and all alimety her life to pay, he remained with pennies on bread and water, it is better for me to kill. otsizhu 5-7 years, and will go out a free man, I will start life with a new leaf. " Here are some such crazy thoughts of despair. And then wonder in society, they say many killings of women, even invented the word "feminichidio".
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 28.4.2015 22:27:10 Author | Posted 28/04/2015 22:27:10

So then it is strange that in the law there is no "middle ground". That to one side bias, then the other. Well, that passed a new law, but really, not much has changed. Who easily without claims could before divorce, and now that it's easy to do, just a little faster. And who a lot of problems, he remained with them. By the way, the wife of our friend in court appeared as a poor, unemployed, lonely "broshenkoy", and she lived very comfortably at this time with muzhchinkoy and worked "in the gray." That's interesting, but the tax authorities here that such things do not check? I do not understand how the courts work here. What is the concept of "evidence base" does not work here?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted on 04/29/2015 1:11:01

By the way, the wife of our friend in court appeared as a poor, unemployed, lonely "broshenkoy", and she lived very comfortably at this time with muzhchinkoy and worked "in the gray." That's interesting, but the tax authorities here that such things do not check? I do not understand how the courts work here. What is the concept of "evidence base" does not work here?
The idea is to be checked. But this is not only the evidence base does not work, here are some simple blatantly lie to the judge, and for them it did not happen. Our former brazenly lied to the judge that she had never worked anywhere else, either officially or in black. And when our attorney granted in court papers of INPS, and an extract from her bank account, the judge just clapped eyes and everything. But the idea behind it rushes criminal liability. Yes, even the judge simply did not hit to the ego that it kept a fool. So that's not all. Then our former start to lie, it works for 10 euros a day, poor thing! And the money in the account to her mother gave. Yeah, for 10 euros even marokintsy not work in the fields, and about her mother donated money is all nonsense, as we'll see where the money list. Normal judge after such brazen lies, at best, would be put out the door and made the appropriate decision, not in favor of Mme. And at worst, attracted for false testimony. So do not try to understand how the courts work here. Anyhow polozhet and work.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted on 04/29/2015 4:01:35

The new law does not provide general discussion divortso, which in itself is highly significant and quite, say strange because divorce - is not separatsone but divortso! Separatsone same - it is still a marriage, but allows spouses to live separately from each other and have opened roommates. Decreased only just getting separatsone. If earlier it was necessary to wait for three years, it is now only 6 months, if all the consonants, no material claims, no young children and disabled children up to 26 years. In this case, after the separation again and if everything in all the consonants, with no young children, handicapped children and disabled children up to 26 years, people will get divortso 8 months, as in the past was by mutual consent. So, under the new law, if a couple without young children without children with disabilities, without dependent children up to 26 years, with no property claims, then they will get a divorce after about 1.5 years at best, read, everything will go at an accelerated pace and the judge will not delay anything because ...... (here you can put any reason, even the most absurd - it is normal for Italy). BUT!!!! We all know that if separatsone wives tend to run ahead of the rest, in order to steal more money from Gad husband, then divortso it is usually not a reason to go - too many goods it thus loses, such as: 1. The husband's inheritance in the event of his death; 2. Reversing the pension of her husband in the event of his death (and we know that the guys here are dying like flies, from that zhituha that they are created by the Italian legislation, while wives live here forever) and that 60% of the husband's pension ; 3. 40% of likvidatsone husband in the case of his retirement, and it is a considerable sum !; 4. maintenance for yourself, your favorite, in the case of vchёrnuyu. Yes, of course, alimony can be removed - this is not all, as many people think - but this needs to be addressed! And yet, on the reverse retired ex-wife he has a right only if she personally pay child support at the time of the death of her ex-husband! As you can see, the reasons to live forever without separatsone divortso - the dream of every woman divorces. Farther. In case of disagreement on the divorce of one of the parties, separatsone couple get through the year, but divortso - probably, as before, three years later, in the best case. The same alignment also for those couples who have young children, children with disabilities, unemployed children under 26 years, have material claims. Bottom line. 90% of cases will be movable to follow the old-fashioned way, the truth, they get separatsone a year. The bottom line for the majority of divorcing, it turns out that instead of 6 years for the whole divorce, have 4 years. On the one hand, four year - less than 6 years. But, on the other hand, 4 years - it is a huge time for human life. (About nerves, the money - I do not say anything). Taken from here: http://www.studiolegalegrasso.net/ru...italia-moduli/
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 18:55, Processed in 0.710121 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning