Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2654 | Ответить: 39 Views .: 2654 | Reply: 39
print ago Forward

[Visa] Separate registration of Russian visas for the Italian.

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 25.4.2015 16:55:27 | descending
I begin to prepare your documents for visa to the Italians. For the daughter's simple, I will make it as the next of kin. This is for Roberto, as we are not painted, you will need to do a tourist visa. I climb in search of information on nekolko sites, and in this connection there were some issues. If someone is doing their own visa the Italians, and can be experienced, prompt! 1. Where to buy the invitation and voucher better? I looked at different sites, the prices are different everywhere, service reliability is questionable. After my parents to do a private invitation to a long and uncomfortable. How and where better to get this document? 2. With insurance sorted out less. It is not clear just one, a visa is required for the original or downloaded from the Internet instance suitable as'll do online? 3. Do I need to register on arrival in the FMS? On one site I read that unless you live in a hotel, you need to register the visa. They charge for this service is 45 euros. What is very doubtful. On the FMS website I found nothing about it. What do you think?
These are the questions yet. Respond, who in the subject!

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 04/26/2015 6:34:20

Re: Self-registration of Russian visas for Italian

Oh, I, too, will stand by listening, I wonder just the part that is "simple," for her husband. We once did a tour a visa, but it was a long time (8 years ago), now like a family can do differently (or husband is not a relative? )
Such a visa on the same day issued or still need to ride twice (to submit and pick up)?
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
3 #
Posted 04/26/2015 10:10:42

Filed in visa and head warm.
pay insurance on the Internet and for the visa fees to the visa for 62 or 63rd podayte.natsnnka only 28th today. because the new system with the invitations and vouchers ..
if the husband is flying to vami..to also a relative of the Russian citizen to citizen, accompanied on the Russian Federation.
notified (!!!) in the Federal Migration Service for free. mail to 300 rubles .. but always have photocopies with better to come .... and then roll up your copy of the price list for 1 sheet 20-50rub ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Опубликовано 26.4.2015 11:03:26 Author | Posted 26/04/2015 11:03:26

Filed in visa and head warm.
pay insurance on the Internet and for the visa fees to the visa for 62 or 63rd podayte.natsnnka only 28th today. because the new system with the invitations and vouchers ..
if the husband is flying to vami..to also a relative of the Russian citizen to citizen, accompanied on the Russian Federation.
notified (!!!) in the Federal Migration Service for free. mail to 300 rubles .. but always have photocopies with better to come .... and then roll up your copy of the price list for 1 sheet 20-50rub ..
Mare, will be submitted to the visa, since without options, as the Embassy will not accept such a visa only by the collective agencies. Only I did not understand, but you can get hold of an invitation with a voucher in the visa application center? I was just this one question most interested. A register on arrival all still sure, right? What gemorroyny process all the same , An Italian visa is much easier to make and registration is not necessary any. And with the photocopies of which should come into the FMS or the post office? Mare, explain in detail, please really need infa from the past this procedure . And I can not do anything intelligible to italyanoyazychnyh sites to find one says one thing, another second.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Опубликовано 26.4.2015 11:11:18 Author | Posted 26/04/2015 11:11:18

Oh, I, too, will stand by listening, I wonder just the part that is "simple," for her husband. We once did a tour a visa, but it was a long time (8 years ago), now like a family can do differently (or husband is not a relative? )
Such a visa on the same day issued or still need to ride twice (to submit and pick up)?
Natasha, for easier relatives, because they do not need any invitation and the voucher, just to confirm the relationship. Regarding the timing, there is no privilege. Written, not less than 10 days. So according to any travel times 2
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
6 #
Posted 26/04/2015 14:32:54

Vikulya, and her husband for more than 7 working days to arrive? If, however, registration is not necessary.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
7 #
Опубликовано 26.4.2015 15:23:30 Author | Posted 26/04/2015 15:23:30

Vikulya, and her husband for more than 7 working days to arrive? If, however, registration is not necessary.
Nast, for a month
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Mare

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 4 times
# 8
Posted 26/04/2015 16:35:46

Come in with a completed visa on the website of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and print out the form. a photo. pachportom ... photocopy svidet Islands marriage. insurance and that there is more ... supplement, good people ... and on site - in vizovom-- you check everything and that it is necessary to finish it.
for everything about everything, usually 5..10min. and hi.

Notice also ppinimaet or FMS, or e-mail .. that you are comfortable iblizhe.
FMS ticket will immediately and will make the lists noted on arrival. mail to get the ticket at once and you're OK ... but in the register mentioned in the book of the FMS you will be enrolled; when a letter of notification will reach the mail.

7-day slave. days notice .. ie who "successfully" arrives .. 13 days in Russia and can stay without notifying hemorrhoids))))))))

PS: the visa before it was - you come to the main docks and they "drew" vouchers ... invitations etc .. etc .. is now easier and cheaper than us ... because canceled vouchers .. We made some changes ..
Although these firms is not very good)) have selected a piece of bread)))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 26/04/2015 17:05:34

photocopy svidet Islands Marriage

That's just the document in the wiki and not, therefore, not possible to do for Roberto visa for a close relative of this whole hassle
Vikulov, we recorded Enrico on arrival at the post office (mail for FMS), the data of my mother pointed out as the host country, postal ticket remained as proof of our registration within two weeks.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 10
Опубликовано 26.4.2015 17:50:44 Author | Posted 26/04/2015 17:50:44

That's just the document in the wiki
Here, here, I wrote in the post, that we are not officially married.
That is, as I understand from the answer Mare, do the same invitation to the visa application center? Do not strain yourself, and keep an extra money?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 07:26, Processed in 0.642978 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning