volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
Posted on 04/25/2015 9:26:12 по убыванию | Descending
Comrades living in Italy, need help !!!!! ayutiiiiii Certain among you have gardeners -ogorodniki help than can , To deal with fertilizers.
From just read in the internet just head around. I want to find such widespread in Russia as the superphosphate fertilizer (chemical formula: Ca (N2PO4) 2 * H2O mixed with CaSO4), so it would seem there is nothing easier, but none of our consortium is none.
What do you use an analog?
Yesterday my husband dragged a bag of fertilizer, said here it is called giperfosfat, I was delighted, until glasses are not dressed and not a chemical formula prchitala , So there is no smell and phosphate: SO3, S, K2O, K (that is, sulfur trioxide, sulfur, potassium oxide, potassium).
In general, please share their knowledge and experience. I need to add fertilizer for planting currants and raspberries. On our sites write that without this superphosphate, well, just anywhere and that it ensures long-term plant useful elements.
What kind of fertilizer do you use? The soil is clay.
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 25.4.2015 12:40:32 Author | Posted 25/04/2015 12:40:32

Re: Things orchard.

found nitrophoska I need. In principle, a complete fertilizer that is produced now, instead of superphosphate.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 31 times
3 #
Posted 25/04/2015 15:52:57

As for fertilizers not prompt, I'm nothing like that slipped under the bushes. But you willy-nilly reminded me that I was going to ... going to probably do:
"And that the harvest was rich, and themselves berries large, it is necessary now to collect potato peelings. They need to be cut, dried, and during flowering currant steamed in a liter mug of cleanings in 10 liters of boiling water. Cool and pour under every bush currant 3 liters the broth. "
It may come in handy in the future. And I would remember where I slipped the cleaning
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 25.4.2015 17:04:28 Author | Posted 25/04/2015 17:04:28

Wow, Bonnie, take note of if I will plant finally))). I still subtracted, so that was a big currants and tasty need to plant several different varieties, so that they pollinate with the other sisters.
By the way, about the strawberries. It seems necessary to water lemon water. 2 lemons on a bucket. It seems to be different from pests helps. (I write with the "if", as she has not tried).
Tell me, you Beli trees? What I here do not observe this phenomenon.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
5 #
Posted 25/04/2015 18:18:48

We gathered nettles insist, maybe it helps to fight against snails and plant diseases. My husband had read and TEEP wants to try. And OMEP for nettle infusion can not use tap water, he was going to the river
letami we have in the ground and fertilizer spiked today (universal): azoto nitrico, azotoammoniacale, P2O5, K2O, MgO, SO3, B, Fe, Zn.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 89 times
6 #
Posted 25/04/2015 18:42:42

We gathered nettles insist, maybe it helps to fight against snails and plant diseases.
Yeah, the husband too Krapivko summer insists The stench of this from her, Shocking And that as a particularly helped - something I did not notice (And maybe bad notice )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 25/04/2015 19:04:24

Nastya, from which its use?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
# 8
Posted 25/04/2015 19:19:32

Yeah, the husband too Krapivko summer insists The stench of this from her, Shocking And that as a particularly helped - something I did not notice
So I do not know why my neighbor at the cottage so does with all the grass that mows , A scent I sometimes wind brings also I do not see much of a difference with our vegetables, and the land we have black soil. We are a small lawn grass mulching under the bushes; Thanks Ira that reminded about the treatment, I think we have still not too late their nasushit
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 25.4.2015 20:41:45 Author | Posted 25/04/2015 20:41:45

Albin, and it's right in one bag by the complex fertilizer is different or you are buying?

OOOO! Luba! not rash me insult to injury))))) Black earth! Well this is what the riches bogatyuschee.
I umuchalas clay removed. 15 centimeters more or less, and that the land will not name, and then this clay, clay, stone, already yellow, though the pots begin to burn.

Yes, with nettle that is a lot of fuss. And we have a means of snails scatter, right over, like dying.

I then decided to reduce the acidity of the soil more. Nowhere litmus-testers did not find, but still bought a lime. Write, that will not be worse. You do it?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Posted 25/04/2015 21:28:29

Letame is a manure pellet in bags of 25 kg.
the rest, that is a listed set of ready-made, choose where the content was better in% and richer in content. And can also be used for vegetables and fruit, not only because monokompleksy for tomatoes, the other only for salads and so on. Here is the second we bought in obi shop (shop for garden and home, nails, drills, etc.), but also to buy fertilizer mlzhno in greenhouses (where tsvetv, trees are sold), they prompt, it is better to take.
still seen selling urea (say right?).
Nettle husband decided to cultivate tomatoes.
Yes, I too antilyumaku scattered, but there are all sorts of other small parasites in the ground.
today remembered the topic Cradle about tea and its properties, thought maybe snails tea invite
In general, I felt that if my husband wants -Let fun entertainment. However, I also have to work, but at the beginning of the season is always difficult
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 22.3.2016 17:55, Processed in 0.982544 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning