Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 221 times
  • Thanks 92 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 22.4.2015 21:57:27 | descending
There are things that take your breath away. One of them - an animated film by Alexander Petrov "My Love" (2006). Short film created in an unusual technique - oil painting on glass, and is more similar to an impressionist painting come to life than what we are accustomed to thinking of the cartoon. After watching such things there is pride in the domestic animation, which still stands little crime means. I would like to see the Ministry of Culture has limited funding for films like the recent spitting into eternity - a remake of "Caucasian captive", and would give all the money to the animators. Then we would be able to create and feature films of Hayao Miyazaki is not worse, but in their own, no one borrowed style.
http://www.be-in.ru/places/34834-unikalnyj-russkij-multfilm/
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted 04/23/2015 11:18:37

Re: Disney never dreamed of: A unique Russian cartoon

I looked, I am impressed. Thank you, Nastya, for the link. Yeah, right, like an animated picture of the Impressionists and the plot corresponds to.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Love
City
Moscow

Старожил форума

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 42 times
3 #
Posted 04/27/2015 10:42:45

Re: Disney never dreamed of: A unique Russian cartoon

I have a link on the Italian Stock Exchange looked especially proud of our animation It would be a significant support to them for their hard work (ex-girlfriend's son was in college and I saw a huge number of images they want to create for some 5 minutes of the film)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:27, Processed in 1.070098 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning