[Motherland ...] Immortal regiment

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 19.4.2015 12:03:59 | descending
And you wrote down their grandfathers in the Immortal regiment .. http://moypolk.ru/ ?
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanks 38 times
2 #
Posted 04/19/2015 13:43:54

Re: Immortal regiment

Anna, thank you did not know about such a wonderful initiative. As we all forum users are scattered at great distances from each other that can create their virtual separation of the Immortal regiment here on the site?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
3 #
Опубликовано 19.4.2015 13:51:48 Author | Posted 04/19/2015 13:51:48

can create their virtual separation of the Immortal regiment here on the site?
I think not need to clone it, when there is a single one for the whole country, our scattered .and the world does not stop at the site over the register and write about their grandfathers
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanks 38 times
4 #
Posted 04/19/2015 14:36:52

Anna1 Anya, and as you know this initiative? I realized that I write on the site is only part of the idea, and the main pass with photo portraits of May 9 at the Eternal Flame? But we are living in Italy can not do it, in my opinion. A register on the site, of course can be from anywhere in the world.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
5 #
Опубликовано 20.4.2015 02:15:01 Author | Posted 04/20/2015 2:15:01

By registering, you leave the story in general based on data soldatah.O some soldiers can report only their relatives ... even in the archives of ... they have nothing to attach, photo, video, help ...
Going to the parade too personal desire kazhdogo.Ya go. And whether you can go on a parade in Italy, it also depends on living there, on the degree of your relationship, organization, and whether it is necessary to do it to someone ...
My friends in America, in the Russian store collect gifts for veterans and congratulations, draw posters and also participate in the parade .They even organized a car rally in honor of Victory Day.
Just come together and do it. It all depends on the degree of communication between emigrants ...
https://www.facebook.com/events/877470968960739/

FRIENDS! ON BEHAVE OF RUSSIAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY CENTER OF FLORIDA, I INVITE YOU TO TAKE PART IN THE EVENTS OF OUR VICTORY RALLY, DEDICATED TO HONORING WW2 VETERANS OF EAST AND WEST FRONTS! It will start in Miami tomorrow, and pass through Tampa Bay area on April 20-21 on its way to Washington DC!
Below is the schedule of stops and events in our region.
APR. 20, 2015
1:00 pm The Victory rally leaves Orlando
3: 00-4: 00 pm
Florida Holocaust Museum
55, at 5th St. South, St. Petersburg
The rally makes its first stop to meet local activists and media at the Holocaust Museum parking lot. We encourage all of you to come and cheer for the rally's arrival. A tour of the museum will be available for anyone interested. Bring your flags, banners, posters, decorations, and anything appropriate to honor victims of the holocaust and WW2 veterans.
4:00 pm. All cars are welcome to join the rally and proceed to our next stop in Clearwater.
5:00 - 6:00 pm
Euro Food and Deli, Clearwater
Winco Center, 4100 E Bay Dr., Clearwater, FL 33764
Phone: (727) 538-3060
Rally participants stop at the parking lot in front of the shop, visit the shop, meet, and thank the local sponsors and volunteers of Victory Rally events, take pictures with local enthusiasts and veterans, and give away flyers and decorations.
APRIL 21, 2015
1:00 -3: 00 pm
Vladimir's Collections
Address: 201 1st St NE, St Petersburg, FL 33701
Phone 727) 895-9755
Rally participants will visit Vladimir's collection shop to thank the owners for their contributions to the local events, honoring WW2 veterans, and then, will take a tour of the downtown. Anyone is welcome to join them
4: 00-7: 00 pm
Russian American Club in Gulfport
Address: 2920 Beach Blvd S, Gulfport, FL 33707
Phone: (727) 323-8071
Rally participants will meet and greet local people, volunteers, and enthusiasts in the club. The meeting will be dedicated to the 70 years anniversary of the meeting on Elba River, where the American and Soviet armies first met and joined the fight against the Nazis. Visitors will watch documentaries of WW2, listen to music and songs of that time, and enjoy local young artists' painting exhibit, "Peace to the World. The doors will be open for anyone interested.
7: 00pm
The Victory Rally will form a column to drive to Clearwater Airport.
7: 40- 9:00 pm
St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport
Address: 14700 Terminal Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33762
Phone: (727) 453-7800
The meeting and greeting of the WW2 veterans, members of the Honor Flight, arriving at the airport from their honorary tour of Washington DC. Bring your flags, banners, balloons, pompoms in red, white, and blue to honor our heroes' homecoming with the surprise party they deserve
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 5 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
6 #
Posted 04/20/2015 14:04:48

Anja, and you go with a portrait? I'm going to, if you have time, come the 9th morning. But getting ready.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
7 #
Posted 04/20/2015 16:48:56

I know about the Immortal regiment, very Good idea!
I'm wearing St. George ribbons will be able to support.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 8
Опубликовано 21.4.2015 03:44:13 Author | Posted 04/21/2015 3:44:13

Anja, and you go with a portrait? I'm going to, if you have time, come the 9th morning. But getting ready.
I idu.Esli me to work not cause, because the holiday, to protect all nado..No if I can not, my son poydёt.Ya three portraits done already (free on Aleutian 33)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
9 #
Опубликовано 22.4.2015 02:56:37 Author | Posted 04/22/2015 2:56:37

As we all forum users are scattered at great distances from each other that can create their virtual separation of the Immortal regiment here on the site?
Judging by the activity in the subject, no one needs and not interested ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 9 times
# 10
Posted 04/22/2015 13:49:50

Judging by the activity in the subject, no one needs and not interested ...
Nooo! I read. I have to tape on fb friends and their friends have arranged too, such as "action" - talk about their grandparents (great-grandfather). I admire how much they know about their relatives! Our family talked little about it. Young mother left home far away. And then a couple of years ago when he came to visit my aunt are adults who lived near my grandmother (their mother), she rasskazyala about my life ..... I listened attentively, absorbed everything. Many of the stories for my mother was a revelation, she did not know about his family. But there were stories about life on the home front (after the war).
So for me personally to tell in this thread nothing, to not have a website I have documents to share.
My grandmother was chairman of the kolkhoz and in times of famine told people to give grain, someone from their village and then snitched where to apply. Another time checking out the area stopped in the house my grandmother, got drunk and died. I do not know that much grandmother saved by rastrela in these cases. What really exploits here ...
Aunt says, everyone thought time Chairman, we are fat, and they went hungry.
What is there to tell ... The whole country has gone through it.
As a child I was very worried that I could not tell the school about the military exploits of his family. once it Missed to say that those who are in the rear made everyday feat - to live.

We will celebrate the holiday home on the 25th (my father in law had fought, was a partisan), I have a couple of years ago, found the information about it in the archives, ordered the inquiry, I did.
That this idea with a photograph helped me decide on a gift for her husband. During an earthquake, we have a lot of memorabilia was lost, but I scanned the photographs of her father, and that's just decided to print a portrait of the father and give her husband.
About the 9th of May. I'll call the parents think that she'll see some old Soviet films.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 13:03, Processed in 0.686814 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning