837 | Ответить: 11 Views .: 837 | Reply: 11
print ago Forward

[Cooking] how to cook Julien?

Polja
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 16.4.2015 23:58:17 | descending
Girls, please tell me how to cook Julien?
I want to treat her husband. This tasty dish.
Especially not here prepared. It's hard to surprise ...
Already acquired likeness cocotte!
To whom have secrets? Share
volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Posted on 04/17/2015 8:13:22

Re: how to cook Julien?

I do so: fry a little onion, boiled mushrooms fry, too, that the water is gone, add the boiled chicken breast, dressed with sour cream, grated cheese on top. And in the oven until golden brown.
A classic recipe, in my opinion, slightly different, you need to look in the internet. But we are here so tasty as I do .
And what you have bought instead cocotte?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 04/17/2015 8:34:35

ABOUT! on the catcher and the animal runs . Now on TV they showed how to julienne. Chef roasting raw onions, mushrooms, chicken fillet, add sour cream and a little flour to thicken, extinguishes, and then in the oven so zhe. Only he did it in a bun, I think a chur fatty succeed in satisfying buns.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 19 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 17/04/2015 17:06:24

I'm in Italy, once cooked on NG julienne. Mushrooms do not boil, and just fry with onions and flour. Then she took the white yogurt and mascarpone in a ratio of one to one, stir well and add the grated cheese eddamer or gouda. In the form of a circle put the test "breeze", posted mushrooms, onions, and cheese poured over yogurt mixture. Bake until crisp. Everyone really enjoyed the guests just squealed with delight
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 17/04/2015 20:15:34

Erna, but what about eating? Cake is not it turned liquid. I also do a large capacity, not a name cocotte, but then spread with a spoon on the saucer. My husband is also very good. nra.i guests too
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 19 times
  • Thanked 21 times
6 #
Posted 17/04/2015 20:27:20

Erna, but what about eating? Cake is not it turned liquid. I also do a large capacity, not a name cocotte, but then spread with a spoon on the saucer. My husband is also very good. nra.i guests too
No, not a liquid . I'm in the mushrooms and onions and flour added to fill the cheese, and even forgot to write, to put raw egg. The result was such a magnificent consistency, something like a souffle. Cut into chunks. This is me out of my mind, improvisation, for lack of a cocotte, I decided to form a cake bungle
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 17/04/2015 20:38:37

Here, I brought you to clean water egg all linked. This quiche you've already received, but I can imagine some yum-yum))))) No, you have to buy all the same cocottes. I regret that my time has not bought a cupro-nickel, and the last time I ever saw, but just metal, that you do not want.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 19 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 8
Posted 17/04/2015 20:52:09

No, you have to buy all the same cocottes. I regret that my time has not bought a cupro-nickel, and the last time I ever saw, but just metal, that you do not want.
Yes, it would be necessary . You can of course bring, so hard for will come from Russia. I am the way, one single time in Italy, in a restaurant, eating julienne, baked in the shells of scallops from instead of hen and there were small shrimp. Fish restaurant, but included antipasti and elements of "monti". I was very surprised when we brought julienne. It turned out that the kitchen works as an assistant cook Ukrainian. She then made innovation . That's always where the restaurants, our people work, felt the menu: no, no, yes a special Russian "highlight" will
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 17/04/2015 21:28:20

now many variations happened and it was tasty shrimp with mushrooms?
And I julienne, you know what else warms the soul? Restaurant of my youth, hee-hee: julienne, salad "Capital", chicken Kiev, shampusik IRS chanson all night and dance till you drop and all for 10 rubles
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 17/04/2015 21:35:38

The Italian stores have beautiful ceramic cocottes, they fit perfectly and julienne. And just such a capacity, which is needed. Saw a lot of time, because obsessed with dishes, stores in the eye immediately "snatches" such little things. Sama also cook in ceramic, happy with the result, and the metal did not even want. And I also have quite a large shell of scallops. A few years ago in Gelendzhik I was very pleased when the restaurant brought in the mussel shells such. Then the "sick" idea to bring home the same . It does not rest until he swept all the markets and bought a few pieces. And not that it was easy to find great! But it was worth it, it is very beautiful and appetizing look at them any food, even fish, even meat, vegetables, though.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 26.3.2016 01:40, Processed in 0.695196 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning