2006 | Ответить: 26 Views .: 2006 | Reply: 26
print ago Forward

[Cooking] olive oil. What to cook?

Irina
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 14.4.2015 16:32:55 | descending
But tell me, lovely hostess, at which vegetable oil you cook? If olive, at what? Whether using for frying Extra Vergine? I look at Julia Vysotsky, so it is the oil around and everywhere! And something I doubt that it tastes good and right. Once tried her recipe with just this oil Borges (oh, may not written in Russian, sorry), it happened something completely inedible. Bitterness of interrupted oil all the taste of other products. It seems to me that much if we use oil for frying the first extraction, the only one that does not taste bitter. For example, the Greek (though perhaps in Greece, too, there are different oil, but I bought the Greek 3-4 times, and it always had a soft, without bitterness). Still cooking I like most about corn.
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Posted 14/04/2015 16:54:03

Re: Olive oil. What to cook?

Extra Vergine bitter ??? 10 years on it roast (choose the most cheap, but strictly Italian), and nothing is bitter ... My mother, for example. Olives. Oil can not tolerate in any way - it is heavy and generally resembles a machine

I have heard that by and large Extra Vergine makes sense to use only raw (for refueling. For example), TC. by heating all the properties of fading, including Extra Extra qi not ... But I was just too lazy to pick and sort out - this one, then another, I keep a bottle and for all use.

Corn never in my life have not tried, to Italy has always been a sunflower, in Italy - is always olive. A couple of times brought to Italy from RB linseed oil - read about it the beneficial properties ... even her husband was inspired by ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Posted 14/04/2015 19:23:58

I'm trying for many years that I live in Italy to understand about the olive oil and I can not say that now I understand. Firstly living in Russia, I did not love him, it reminded me the lube. When I came here immediately from his garden each man brought a few bottles of oil (Lazio). I asked him what kind of oil can be cooking, and a salad, he told me that the olive - suitable for any purpose ...... depends on individual taste and purse opportunities. I began to try different types of olive oils from different regions. I came across the oil from Puglia very bitter, more bitter than the other species in different ways, but in the end I am now in love with bitter foods, appetite devours tsikkory, indi and if you come across olive oil with bitterness, I quietly began to feel about this.
So far I have made use of cooking in olive oil extra Vergine (which will fall under the arm), it spent less than I had (almost fry).
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
4 #
Posted 14/04/2015 21:58:43

In the olive oil I cook only pasta shugo. For this purpose, I take the most cheap that there are quotations, no more than 4 euros. For frying it is not very fit, my personal opinion, and so I use a sunflower or corn. Recently Alice fried in breadcrumbs, and just finished a bottle of sunflower oil. Too lazy to go to the pantry for a new, and took the olive. It is not like the result, firstly a lot of oil absorbed product could not crisp, and burns more olive oil, and the children from him. I do not know Italian to make it deep-fry. For salads use the same oil which is typically purchased from farmers. It is more natural and has no additives, and can be found generally very soft, without bitterness. But estesvenno worth more that are sold in supermarkets. In the summer, they have bought 2 cans of 5 liters at a price of 8 euros per liter, that's the second canister finish. good quality olive oil very much, even just with fresh bread
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 14/04/2015 23:26:10

I notice the bitterness sometimes in crude olive oil when doing pitstsimonio for verdury type of celery, radishes and other things. I have never met such a taste (even the fact that I am bitter oil in its raw form) when frying. Only fry in olive ekstraverdzhine, but in general we eat little fried.
I tried italyaskoe sunflower oil but it does not taste like water fry, too refined. And I did not like the taste of the corn. A year ago, I bought buitylku so half is used and already it's time to throw away (thanks for reminding me). And I always liked the taste of olive oil, Italian but with the Greek problems were (homeland). Sometimes offer of buy expensive olive oil, but use it for salads.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 04/15/2015 11:56:16

We are in olive inexpensive simmer all "tops" (chicory, beats, etc.), as well as use for risotto, hot sauces .. dressed with extra virgin olive salads.
But cooking with a crisp (potato sorts panatury ..) I discovered the peanut butter! and to the pan does not stick, and the crust is excellent work!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 32 times
7 #
Posted 04/15/2015 12:29:15

I have olive oil and did not like. I use sunflower, I just like the fact that it does not interrupt the taste of other foods. But kukuruznooe oil use does not matter - GM maize -sploshnaya.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 316 times
# 8
Posted 04/15/2015 12:40:48

We use olive and sunflower ... sunflower for fried potatoes with mushrooms and deep-frying. the rest with olive. in olive crust does not work, as has been said here .. we have homemade olive oil. not paying attention, by the way, the bitterness, now I will pay .... I think our not bitter ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanked 21 times
9 #
Posted 15/04/2015 14:09:29

Oh, and the tops and all kinds of grass, I also cook in olive. Peanut butter, they say, is very good to use for deep-frying. I like it cooked "fagots", is used peanut butter. But since we rarely used frying fat and fried, then buy this oil does not make sense. I'm still trying to bake without oil in the oven. Even now the skillet grill rarely use, say, the harm from it.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 72 times
# 10
Posted 15/04/2015 14:26:49

Olive oil is good for heart and blood vessels, it is rich in unsaturated fats, it helps reduce holesterina.Est many different varieties and taste of scales, it is difficult not to pick up any kind for his taste.
I recently bought a present olive oil and my daughter criticized me, I do not even know that these krasivenkie bottle on the supermarket shelves, and all these nice "offer of" - one barrel, but with different labels, Montigny, Mancini, De Cecco And so on. behind the label says melenkimi letters "miscele di oli comunitari
imbottigliato da azienda *********** ". On two of the three bottles was written by" mixture "and only one was the DOP, well, the price was higher, respectively, much more.
I personally do not care what grade, but when there is the possibility to use domestic oil from frantoio, we use it.
A special type of oil in Liguria, it is expensive and you need to do a great kachestva.Esli gift, buy it, make "Bella Figura". By the way there is someone from Liguria could tell about Ligurian masle.Mne constantly nazvanivayut one aziendy and praise him, I would like to try, 45 euros a bottle.
The most suitable for frying peanut, does not form carcinogens, peanut oil starts to smoke at 180 °, the best for frying.

read here about oil

http://sito.entecra.it/portale/public/documenti/etichette_olio_e_vino.pdf?lingua=IT

http://www.ilfattoalimentare.it/olio-taroccato-extravergine-larepubblica.html
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 12:12, Processed in 0.694463 second (s), 95 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning