print ago Forward

[Life] Housewives insurance INAIL

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 13.4.2015 19:19:24 | descending
Good afternoon! Today I received a letter in the mail which was accident insurance housewives need to pay 12.91 euros per year. It has written l'assicurazione presso L'Inail e 'obbligatoria per le persone (donna o uomo) che: hanno un eta' compresa tra i 18 ed i 65 anni. I would like to know who of you has come such insurance? In my opinion it is voluntary insurance and why e 'obbligatoria?
Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
2 #
Posted 04/13/2015 19:31:18

Re: Insurance Housewives of INAIL

I would like to know who of you has come such insurance?

to me
and why e 'obbligatoria?

such a law
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 19 times
3 #
Posted 04/13/2015 19:36:23

I did not come yet, but I just quit in July 2014. Let's wait
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 69 times
  • Thanked 30 times
4 #
Posted 04/13/2015 19:49:21

I have long since come. I still paid automatically The even when Partita IVA opened, and then somehow carefully read - only those who housewife to the fullest, and the insurance will pay only in case of severe injury (such as if a hand scalded or from a chair svalissii my Ocana and his hand will break - shish you but if the head Ali back -... well, then yes, but have yet to run to prove that you did domoozyayka and still paralyzed due to Grave inchidente Domestic short read, I have to pay ceased All I wanted to write -. such as guys, and you have there interoffice communication and communication is not? completely? you like to have to know that I'm not a housewife uzho and Lieber professionista ... never wrote. More scribble of them did not come.

And now I sit and I think - if I write now, that type back to a state of housewife - I bet those bastards make zapltit "for all years proshlinnye" even when I was not a housewife? mol, such as it is your task, Signora - we are made aware ... or not to write? What if what? Or nothing? In short, in thought.

And about the law - yes, it is necessary to someone's grandmother to maintain an army of idlers, which shifts the papers in insurance offices, accompanying this incredible work of moans and complaints about the grave working life ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanked 16 times
5 #
Posted 04/13/2015 21:29:05

And now I sit and I think - if I write now, that type back to a state of housewife - I bet those bastards make zapltit "for all years proshlinnye" even when I was not a housewife? mol, such as it is your task, Signora - we are made aware ... or not to write? What if what? Or nothing? In short, in thought.

And about the law - yes, it is necessary to someone's grandmother to maintain an army of idlers, which shifts the papers in insurance offices, accompanying this incredible work of moans and complaints about the grave working life ...
net.Strahovku can not be made to pay for the past few years. insurance for it and insurance that is paid in advance. I then thought about it tram voprosom.Dazhe year proplatila.No there really need to do serious injury to themselves, to have returned part of lecheniya.Bolshe not crying. I learned years ago, they, said - is voluntary. Maybe something has changed since then. Or just do extortion
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 14.4.2015 00:21:40 Author | Posted 04/14/2015 00:21:40

It turns out you can tear and throw?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Basilio
City
Varese

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted 04/14/2015 12:19:08

It turns out you can tear and throw?
Only where the throw cardboard.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 04/14/2015 12:44:40

I also came this year too, and I drew attention to the phrase, which is mandatory. Gave her husband to read, he says, is not necessarily .. want to know, too, that as a yes.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanks 29 times
9 #
Posted 04/14/2015 13:21:09

mda ....
first time I hear about it. I'm in the status of "Housewives" exactly 3 years, no such letters did not occur to me. Although the difference between the status of an unemployed housewife? my company closed a few months after the birth of a daughter, I received unemployment benefits and to register with the Centro per impego. Ie I am now, in the same documents on record in kindergarten, indicated a housewife, but now I think, I can not come because it is such a letter, I remained "unemployed"?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

ARTEMISIA

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Опубликовано 14.4.2015 13:34:49 Author | Posted 04/14/2015 13:34:49

I have made my choice, and threw in the trash
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 9.3.2016 11:57, Processed in 1.183971 second (s), 94 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning