Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

397 | Ответить: 2 Views .: 397 | Reply: 2
print ago Forward

[Beauty] 50 years of lies about bacon and eggs))))

$
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 109 times
  • Thanks 269 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 11.4.2015 12:34:03 | descending
What we took for an orgasm, it was epilepsy, new guidelines for healthy eating in the United States

Feb. 23rd, 2015 at 9:59 AM

Did you know that the change came the official dietary recommendations in the United States last week - and much of what was called "healthy food" for 50 years, now leads to obesity and diabetes? Another reason not to focus on for "healthy diet" recommendations, and trust the body, which knows better.

You apologist for a healthy diet? Morning begins with a protein omelet without salt, and finish - boiled chicken breast?

I have bad news for you. You threaten to obesity, diabetes and heart disease - significantly more than lovers of coffee with cream and good steaks.

In our culture, the food very much loaded with different meanings, its consumption can cause not only fun, but also pride (I eat right!), Guilt, shame (I ate junk, forbidden, bad food!).

One of the most common ideas about food in our culture - the food division of "healthy" and "unhealthy". This approach gives rise to great concern in connection with the food, it enhances obessiyu - fixity on Food theme, assigns the status of a person "bad" or "good" depending on that food which he ate. continuation of the article at the following link:

http://svetlyachok.livejournal.com/715078.html

Kick, always treated with suspicion to the low-fat products, took natures product is generally how the "natures" can be found in supermarkets, of course, well, just did not like the taste of skim ....
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanks 9 times
2 #
Posted 04/11/2015 19:32:02

Re: 50 years of lies about bacon and eggs))))

I like her blog.
By the way, just I wanted to write Aveita couple of weeks ago, that this author publishes first book on intuitive power in Russian.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Polja
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted on 04/12/2015 2:41:48

Re: 50 years of lies about bacon and eggs))))

A very interesting thing - the intuitive power. You feel the spirit of freedom and naturalness, which means something really simple and effective
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 14:41, Processed in 0.702661 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning