Natasha
City
Rome

Старожил форумаАдминистратор

• Thanked 20 times
  • Thanks 2 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 7.4.2015 10:35:20 | descending
There is a good English term or brainstorming brainstorming. Very I love this occupation, we are often at work was carried out really helps to find new ideas and inspiration!
With the birth of the child I was a bit stuck and stopped the development of the site. Help me to get inspired and start something new?
What would you like to see on this site? I did not ask about the functionality (here a button to add it to make reds, etc.), namely, what sections and information of interest to you? What do you want?
Irina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 56 times
  • Thanks 71 times
2 #
Posted 04/07/2015 19:12:40

Re: Brainstorming or let's think together

Natasha, hello !! Who better than you can know? EE, an interesting question .. Tell me what direction to think and we think
What would you like?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
3 #
Posted 04/07/2015 20:15:38

I think that a win-win direction - cooking. And especially Italian cuisine - it is an inexhaustible subject. I myself, I can not so with the enthusiastic support as before, due to the change of orientation on the diet, not kalloriynoe, salt-free and t.p.pitanie. But if we look at what are the topics on the site always resonate, so it is about something tasty.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
4 #
Posted 04/07/2015 20:16:27

Natasha, if you are interested to develop in the direction of the Italian language? After all, part of the site there is in Italian.
I return to my proposal of two years ago to put news in Italian, I remember that it was interesting to some participants, plus it might attract other people to communicate in Italian. Materials put variety. And those who write in Italian, Russian journalists about the Russian and Italian media materials. To strike a balance.
Is it possible to talk about, for example AnnaF and put it in the notes on the Russian Saicho but it has and Italian. If someone writes in Italian of our girls, and to offer them. I think it's interesting.
And technically not give a start discussion materials who wants to discuss the topic let winds in the forum. Thus saved the moral serenity of the authors and do not want to discuss all the authors of their materials, and putting them in the blog seem to require an answer
Perhaps, to begin to offer free of charge (???? I do not know) to our members to talk about their work. For example, engaged in cosmetics, put interesting stuff, well, tell about themselves. Irina, you said you pastechiriyu opened, can a master class on the cake? So it will be on site a lot of diverse information.
He sits down on the tablet battery with me, I will write something else
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 04/07/2015 21:37:36

I support the proposal of Albina. News, articles in Italian, is a good idea.
With regard to cooking, nail, but is now very many aspire to a healthy lifestyle, so many wonder what's what with what they eat and what is useful
I'm still very interesting to read Yulyu- cradle, so to speak a psychologist, there is a simple luxury.
Travelling as interesting stories about life, about everyday life and about the children too.
Simply chat is interesting and different views on different issues.
Yeah, I do not go out of my scribbling little benefit, nothing to offer in the head, but all are the views you need, too?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
6 #
Posted 07/04/2015 23:06:22

Oh, I have now ... periodachcho think once, not what to write ...
I have yet to pass ... maybe in the summer, maybe in September, maybe more later ...
I do not know ... there are specials. methods of attracting people to the sites, but I'm not familiar with them.
Just became empty, all somewhere has spread, including me ... Perhaps in the affairs of men, perhaps interesting, but ...

I do not know, in my opinion, we need to find some kind of a special specificity - what distinguishes this site from others like him - not just "potryndet" but of what? Yes, cooking, traveling, women's stuff (cosmetics, fashion, beauty, and so on.) Have always attracted people. But websites with a similar theme car and small truck.

I am interested in everything related to the child - development, education, school. children. garden and everything. But I understand that our "Mama tryndelki" giving way those who are interested.

I can only suggest that some kind of survey questionnaires (Statistics - who we are gathered here, what we are, our interests, all that sort of thing), to reveal, so to speak, "nodes" - which attracts the largest number of users. But I:

a) fair warning - I do not know when I can do it
b) I can make a text-only format - e-mail. version (here on FB, etc.) and processing (automatic, respectively), I will not pull.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted on 08/04/2015 1:11:52

I can only suggest that some kind of survey questionnaires (Statistics - who we are gathered here, what we are, our interests, all that sort of thing), to reveal, so to speak, "nodes" - which attracts the largest number of users.
You're so good think about us? If we had been so attractive, they were followers without profiles. No ugly intirguyuschih order on the site, and that's it. People want a spectacle, and the site policy is at odds.
But it's not about that, although it affects the number of visits ...

offer me There are great pieces that attracted me personally (and now sometimes attracts) this video bloggers. Ie people have channels on YouTube (as a rule), or put their own pages where articles and videos, different topics, until: "I bought today", "where he was", "where to go". video transmit more in communication than text messages.
Another thing, so who would like to become famous ))
I had both the desire to open a channel, just tell me how, because what I saw in others, in my opinion was distorted and carried little positive about Italy. I love Italy. But then she changed her mind, because it entails certain consequences, and I want a quiet life
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted 10/04/2015 19:09:18

The idea is excellent!

1. I have long been not on the site when I returned, I was not enough of a heading. That is, I would like more systematization. But this is a technical issue Despite the fact that there is a separation forum topics to find something right is not always easy. Because in the informative texts are often woven into all sorts of discussions and materials zamusorivayutsya.

2. I am for development and culinary subjects, and healthy eating. I am interested in all that is alive and lately adopts favorite dish to my new style food
I think that the section Healthy eating can talk about their experiments in this field, on the results, both positive and negative, to share recipes and so on.

3. Supports the idea of ​​Albina - development site in Italian. It is interesting! But here it is the biggest challenge - is to observe the copyrights. Here it is necessary or rewrites, or put links. I am a girl, no longer cooperate with the "Voice of Russia", as he finished his historical existence and transformed into a "satellite." I in free flight! And all the old articles can be set with reference to the source.

4. I propose to launch a series of interview articles under the general heading of "Portrait of contemporary emigrant. Russian in Italy", which tells about our compatriots, their fate, employment, finding yourself, finding a second motherland, and so on. Everyone can be a hero forumchanin article. It is important to feed the material point of reference. Each of us has a story to tell!

5. As my wonderful teacher in style, people are attracted to a horrible, funny and spicy! You can create a column about the unknown and mysterious. Fantasy, legends and mysterious reality! At this point, all converge dozens of possible topics: medicine, literature, cooking and psychology, geography and politics, science and society! Anything for the soul!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 10/04/2015 20:45:49

PS
themes can be developed:
a) sports and fitness. It is always important and for many
b) Time Management
c) Russian as a foreign language
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
# 10
Posted 10/04/2015 21:13:15

The topic could be more - Russian cartoons in Italian and many more (I asked to find an Italian cartoons, our Italian help, please?)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 04:17, Processed in 0.705186 second (s), 93 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning