City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.4.2015 09:54:24 | descending
The story, as I got sponsored grandmother

"It so happened that the family of my grandmothers are still alive. And the need to have my grandmother was. I'm in my head constantly replayed various fantastic options where to get my grandmother. Call her, sending cards for holidays, learn how to health, and so on. get married to get her grandmother by her husband, and did not work, but the need was in the shower.
Then, by chance, I got on a site dedicated to children. Excited about the idea and asked myself the sponsored child. And then, on the same site, I noticed that one girl wrote about her grandmother patronized. It was a sign! I immediately began to find out where the "hand out" sponsored grandmothers. I thought that if there is such an idea, it can, and I will give sponsored grandmother?
I was offered Maria Feodorovna. I was delighted, and immediately wrote to her. To my great joy, somewhere in a month and a half after the first letter (by the time I managed to write three letters to her), I received a reply.
Now I have two sponsored grandmother - Maria Feodorovna of Chernevo, and Anna from Belysheva. Anna Ivanovna, I saw the photograph, "VKontakte". Such monumental grandmother, with pursed lips and a stern look. But for some reason for this severity I saw the fear of loneliness and uncertainty. And I really wanted to write to her, and support her. I wrote to the organizers, and gave me her address.
And now I have two sponsored grandmother - Maria Feodorovna and Anna. "

http://www.starikam.org/home/perepiska/

I stumbled on this information, and I thought that it would be possible to begin a correspondence, greeting cards with these lonely people. After all, many of us have experienced themselves as pleased to receive greeting cards, imagine how happy the people are.
The site is made very well, for example, there is advice and what to write and how, including
Coordinators correspondence http://www.starikam.org/contact/perepiska/
Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
2 #
Опубликовано 5.4.2015 13:04:29 Author | Posted 04/05/2015 13:04:29

Re: Old age is a joy - a charitable foundation

http://www.russianpost.ru/rp/servise/ru/home/postuslug/lettercorrespondence/int information mail Russia at the cost of international shipments written.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 04:22, Processed in 0.677479 second (s), 47 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning