volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 2.4.2015 20:03:42 | descending
I have as much direct boils all, I want to speak out. What is not found on "that you are angry", so I opened a new one.
We have already discussed how the haunting calls of telephone companies with their proposals. Well got already, there are no words, I already sent immediately nafig, kulyutorno: "I beg you not to bother me any more", but a stern voice . And the day before the devil pulled me to answer them in a company we serve (learned to converse in my head))). So call today and presented our company (infostrada), of course, I say, okay, if a little ?! And I say that from tomorrow we end the contract and that will now have to pay 30 euros more per month. I oherevayu firstly because honestly do not remember the terms of the contract, and secondly that such a warning "timely" come, thirdly by a nadbavochki not frail.
From tomorrow! Wait say, now everything will check and call back. I told my husband about this good news and begin to look for a contract and get a grasp of the fine print at the end of a leaf, well, where there is always the most interesting and important it is written that not uglyadite without a magnifying glass.
Here again the call, the husband takes up, he is more mature than I am ... and Oh! The miracle-a miracle! what the telephone company, but with such a good deal
I somehow suspected immediately arose. And he hung ears, asking details, giving your email, kodiche Fiscal address dictates. I do not climb, do think what you want, wait for when the phone is released.
The contract about anything like that ending is not found, the timing did not converge again, I feel that some sort of nonsense. I called in Infostradu and their expert dispels my doubts and confirms that our contract unlimited and that it is all competitors are "duck" allowed. He promised to block such calls.
To say that I was shocked, to say nothing. My indignation is no limit. What a pity that I have not yet learned to matitsya Italian.
but if someone has a weak heart ?! The prison is crying for him, solitary confinement on such traders.
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 77 times
  • Thanks 35 times
2 #
Posted 02/04/2015 20:29:42

Re: Immoral commercial techniques.

Hehe, it's another thing! Sometimes even steeper - call and ask: "Signora Rossi?" What answer chelvek normal? - "Yes!" - so that is all! Because the caller can continue to carry any sort of snowstorm - the main thing has already been done - your "yes" recorded! His substitute in whatever kontraht - and through mesyatsok - surpraaays - It turns out you're already a month using any expensive services (not knowing, not knowing), and sometimes even a user of the other phone. company. And Che is - they stare eyes - that is, we have registered, scho ve agreed! And then we have months to prove. you're not a camel, to return everything to normal and, of course, pay - Because it used the same!

Caught once, we are now the word "yes" to all the bodies. conversations do not utter - "it is the most", "listen to you", "what do you want?". I once wanted to line something like "Sky" or "Infinity" - such as the survey was conducted, "Do you love football?" Well, who at least one question "yes" does not respond in Italy: "Do you have watched at least one match on TV this year?" Girl horror as surprised to hear from me a categorical "NO !!!" ALL questions

Lena, as if the spouse has given all of their data - compactly la comedy - you "to part" with "Infostradoy".
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 19 times
3 #
Posted 02/04/2015 22:27:14

Hehe, it's another thing! Sometimes even steeper - call and ask: "Signora Rossi?" What answer chelvek normal? - "Yes!" - so that is all! Because the caller can continue to carry any sort of snowstorm - the main thing has already been done - your "yes" recorded! His substitute in whatever kontraht - and through mesyatsok - surpraaays - it turns out, you have a month as the use of some expensive services (not knowing, not knowing), and sometimes even a user of the other phone. company.
I'm here about such tricks are not known, but it is intuitively never answer "yes" if my name is called. Always I answer with a question such as, "Who says?" Or "but what is it?" If any of the special offers and promotions, just send in the garden . If the call back again, grozhus carabinieri. As a hand shoots!
In general, strange as they are scam crank. I've entered into such contact with Teletu, on the phone. But then they sent it to me on paper.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nat
City
Rome

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Posted 03/04/2015 00:30:37

I was writing something in a similar topic that, for example, my husband, when the run up to this call (which is sooo rarely, maybe everyone is afraid))) begins at them specifically "run down". Very stern voice begins to poll: So, where did you get my phone number? at the end of the start that the bleat and opravdyvayutya, type in the list of the manager. Husband: Call the phone this manager (Please list name) Manager, capo. In general, they are present in the return line interrogation))) "You know that does not have the right to intrude into private life?" (Something like this to them formidable voice says. And the conversation starts to last for a long time, I sometimes feel sorry those losers))))) Male konekretno it says it can apply to their company, maybe in Italy banned such calls, if your numero telefonico non sta in elenco telefonico. Our rooms are not, so we do not have to call right.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

mariyaross
City
New York

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted on 03/04/2015 1:03:00

I remember, we are constantly called and asked the same name ... Probably the owners name? and our they did not. But once without a name they said that we are not to pay for the phone, and that you have to pay to another company. I was surprised that both do not go there because of the phone I forget to pay, and pay when it is already disabled. Disabled, paid, included ... always. and if it was not paid back, it would not have included probably back, huh?! ... they're bastards out there who are so "plays"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 3.4.2015 11:12:11 Author | Posted 03/04/2015 11:12:11

Nightmare. Well let's see what happens. I too think that without the signature on the contract, they still can not do anything, but your message, Julia, I was worried.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Rome
  • Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 7 times
7 #
Posted 03/04/2015 15:27:14

Unfortunately they all do without a signature.
There is some bl .... Single, excuse me, the system, which is enough personal data for contract renewal. And then, the company's contact with each other and the client only receives Bolette.
This is what we are used to in Russia that is nothing without my signature or who did not do it. Here, the eye so the eye.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Cat
Catherine

Старожил форума

• Thanked 31 times
  • Thanked 64 times
# 8
Posted 04/06/2015 14:29:17

wow, fraud in Italian ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 13.3.2016 14:11, Processed in 0.630936 second (s), 83 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning