Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

241 | Ответить: 1 Views .: 241 | Reply: 1
print ago Forward

[Cooking] Culture and demeanor while taking food.

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanked 32 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 1.4.2015 15:35:39 | descending
"No plug, no clean hand are not in themselves a sign of high culture or an exponent of civilization.
Fork, Hand, chopsticks - only rooted in a particular region, the way food consumption.
Ask the Chinese why they eat with chopsticks, they are exactly the same as I will answer you "so tasty" and will unshakable arguments.
And they will be right - eat Chinese food fork tasteless! And to cut the skewers on a platter knife - tasteless. And yes semolina soup hand - tasteless and uncomfortable.

So I would like to say about another: the arrogance and hypocrisy towards those who eat not as accustomed to some kind of wit - a sign of the destruction of culture, baseness of character and personality degradation. On the basis of this culture does not take root, though little finger sticking out, at least wipe attractive face cloth after each sip of coffee, though Wrap unwashed neck tie, at least on the cylinder nadvin bestolkovku - chock was chock and stay. Culture lives inside a person, not the husk.

Drinking a foreign culture - that is the true measure of their own culture.

Clear?"

Stalic Khankishiev

http://stalic.livejournal.com/600720.html
City
Sydney

Старожил форума

• Thanked 3 Times
  • Thanks 6 times
2 #
Posted 02/04/2015 11:02:07

Re: Culture and demeanor while taking food.

I love Stalik his delicious recipes and stories about food and how it prepares easily without any strain, interesno.Smotryu transmission with its participation and its online recipes take. A kitchen with his plates, stoves and grills just a fairy tale ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 1.3.2016 02:50, Processed in 0.609433 second (s), 48 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning