Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 25.3.2015 14:59:52 | descending
My head is spinning from the Italian reality, the number of bureaucratic problems related to servicing the needs of the home, numerous accounts, rates, conditions.

Keep yourself open to something new, for example, that the tariffs once you proposed are outdated, there are more favorable, and I overpaid for the old or vice versa favorable tariff was proposed only a few years, and he finished his term of validity.

Or is now called and advertising more lucrative offer for electricity said that the company "Edison" was French and therefore the payment account I pay for the services of foreign companies increased the tariff, the same company "Eni" in general registered in Morocco and also why all the Italian customers pay extra.

And how to deal with all this?
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 25/03/2015 16:21:40

Re: Firms in Italy to service the needs of the home

Honey, I would have reacted cautiously to those who are advertising themselves looking for fleas competitor ... at least not in such an open manner.
4to tell you, yes, it's not an easy job to take into account all the new proposals (I have engaged in this Alessandro) and takes a long time. I think it should create a kind offer of the search engine for comparing with other, as do travel agencies or online sites for the sale of tickets. While such resources may exist, but we do not know about them?
You can be interested in your new offers same supplier company, and call them to ask if you can sign a contract for a new offer of. If not (often do to attract new clients) in the same calm voice to wish them good luck and say. Well Well, then I will accept an offer of your competitors. We have such a case was to fastveb. And if one is not competent comrade Nick tried not to detain us, two days after we received a call from the commercial department of the company and offered to solve the problem. Thus we have an excellent price for the service to life (unless we decide not to abandon it).
Yes, and in my opinion you can get acquainted with some of the proposals, if they come to you to figure itself to contact them on the website of your provider.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyudmila
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 29 times
  • Thanks 18 times
3 #
Posted 25/03/2015 18:01:54

There are various sites where you can compare ... like this http://www.sostariffe.it or even http://www.facile.it but for myself, I realized after a study that horseradish radish is not sweeter .. Please give favorable tarif..a podnimayut.Nikto then he does not want to work for free.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
4 #
Опубликовано 25.3.2015 18:16:22 Author | Posted 25/03/2015 18:16:22

Lyudmila, agrees. Thanks for the link
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
5 #
Опубликовано 25.3.2015 21:54:09 Author | Posted 25/03/2015 21:54:09

thanks again for the links were very good.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Posted 27/03/2015 22:54:10

You have to be very careful, even because all you usually do not say! My husband and I have a very competent familiar-in Tim, -Telecom, he says really that profitable, talking about the "flea", even phones we had pokupaem.Voobsche, my husband this tactic, in my opinion, is not bad, in each institution to find competent people, and only with them to talk, to inform yourself beforehand.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:44, Processed in 0.712122 second (s), 70 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning