1228 | Ответить: 10 Views .: 1228 | Reply: 10
print ago Forward

[Motherland ...] parcels from Russia and customs fees

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 24.3.2015 21:58:31 | descending
Dear friends, there happened to me a story.
Longed for home, I asked my parents to collect a parcel. And I nazakazyvala themselves and their children a lot of interesting and wonderful books. They fit into the big blue box were weighted stern aunt at the post office and sent by airmail to Italy. 8 kg 600 gr.
Parcel was traced only to the Kazan station sorting center, it was clear that she was released, then lost track of it. Three weeks later I received a letter from the customs declaration with a request to fill in, and then they will send me a parcel.
I filled in all, sent by fax to mail, where the amiable uncle told me that this is a one-time check, just this time I had no luck, and the next will be all ok.
A week later, a courier arrived, demanded from me 10 euro customs duty and retired. I put up with a one-time recovery of the Italian Customs and waited a second parcel from a friend. With toys, books and buckwheat
Besides sending the track it was clear only to the Kazan railway station. Then I realized that she was already flying towards me. This time posting reached 10 days. But!
Courier demanded 30 euros! of which 5.50 postage fees, and the rest - customs. He told me that a parcel from Russia and Ukraine have always charge customs duties.
By weight, the second premise - 8 kg. I do not understand why this time the amount has tripled?
Has anyone encountered a similar situation? Share your experiences!
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Posted 24/03/2015 22:56:11

Re: Parcels of Russian and customs fees

And you indicated in the declaration that it is a gift?
Since I once was asked to return, and there was an easy posting.
It seems to be with me once asked for money, but I do not remember how much and for what.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Опубликовано 24.3.2015 23:26:52 Author | Posted 24/03/2015 23:26:52

When we arrived the camera to Eugene from her dad, the parcel was light. She was taken and nobody asked anything. The declaration was asked what's inside. I honestly pointed out that there is a book. They took - 10 Euro. The second time did not ask anything, just demanded money
Even at Christmas we received a package - there was a children's game of Taboo and a small plush toy. Again - no prilyucheny. And then there is direct customs obsession!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Irina
City
Belluno

Старожил форума

• Thanked 13 times
  • Thanked 32 times
4 #
Posted on 03/25/2015 9:00:24

I do not remember where and who wrote, but I have deposited that you can not specify the cost of sending above € 30 otherwise go extortion. Maybe this is the reason? I had 2 times zaplatit.Teper family in Russia has never indicating a value above 30 euros and everything runs smoothly.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 25 times
  • Thanked 20 times
5 #
Posted 03/25/2015 11:06:04

http://www.agenziadoganemonopoli.gov.it/wps/wcm/connect/Internet/ed/Dogane/Cittadino/Spedizioni+postali/Spedizioni+postali+HTML

This is a reference to the custom site and there is a room "hot line".
And here is the link to the post.
http://www.poste.it/postali/dogane.shtml
Where it explained why packages from the post office can be sent to the customs. I have a tablet is not very convenient kapirovat text, so sorry that I put only links
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 25.3.2015 11:34:59 Author | Posted 25/03/2015 11:34:59

Yesterday I clarified in any of the parcels did not initially amount was specified. In the first case, it pointed me in the declaration. The second time - was simply not available and all.
I have a suspicion that the whole thing in weight parcels. What 8kg it seems suspicious

Thank you, Albina !!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Опубликовано 25.3.2015 11:37:08 Author | Posted 25/03/2015 11:37:08

PS Something I have greatly annoyed yesterday apparently, the ICP together with the parcel arrived
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
City
Verona

Старожил форума

• Thanked 55 times
  • Thanks 6 times
# 8
Posted 03/25/2015 12:17:20

not really 30 euros and 22 euros threshold for customs. In the case of books can be in response to a letter nakotat customs, it is your personal books from home, they do not buy, so the price them 5 euros. I did that with things, even with the new, only just when it is necessary to tear off the tags when sending if they still vskroyut parcel for inspection, but usually does not reveal, and shine it. Another option - to specify campione commerciale - when you make a parcel.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna Fedorova
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 25.3.2015 12:24:31 Author | Posted 25/03/2015 12:24:31

Tags do not exist)
money took exactly 30 even subtracting 5.50 postage -To receive more than 22 I wrote them a letter. I want to know what they take money.
Because in this situation I do not make a benefit.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 41 times
  • Thanks 46 times
# 10
Posted 25/03/2015 15:49:30

We have always been light, (2 kg) did not take anything, once on the same test taken.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:28, Processed in 0.704627 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning