Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

2581 | Ответить: 37 Views .: 2581 | Reply: 37
print ago Forward

[Hobby] Russian Culture Festival in Turin.

City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 17.3.2015 13:01:33 | descending
Hello, dear forum users!
I have news for all smart! From 14 to 17 May in Turin will host the next festival of Russian Culture "Russia - a source of inspiration."
Will arrive theater (children's, as I understand) teams from different countries. This year will be an innovation - an exhibition of crafts !!!
Boast (forgive ))), That the reason for this exhibition served as my group on Facebook, which I created in February this year. Lately I "head" went into crafts, and even hooked up the husband, even though he did not mind! )) So this has turned out gorgeous result, the benefit of that in Turin there are wonderful people like Olga Kalenichenko and its children's theater "Puppet Show", and remarkable Veshkina Kate and her band "Turin Life Guide".
So, my dear girl !!!! Who has the opportunity to come to Turin these days! The exhibition will be one day 17 of May. I invite you to attend our handy people.
It is necessary to determine the decision of the end of March, we had time to register! For any questions please contact me at once, or in a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/fattoamano.torino/
City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 17.3.2015 16:52:31 Author | Posted 17/03/2015 16:52:31

Re: Russian Culture Festival in Turin.

absolutely not interesting? ......
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 6 Times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Posted 17/03/2015 17:44:11

Galya, glad to meet You're just a boy, your energy flows in the right direction
I would gladly visited by such an event
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Опубликовано 17.3.2015 20:36:11 Author | Posted 17/03/2015 20:36:11

Galya, glad to meet You're just a boy, your energy flows in the right direction
I would gladly visited by such an event
Thank you for the kind words.
But something no one interested .... I would suggest it is part needle women. We discuss what is likely to be and the possibility of selling ...
Well ... all in all good.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 17/03/2015 21:50:49

Wow!!!! What is done !!! Maybe I'll come take a look, at the same time to see Turin.
Galya, great, you showed up, and am very glad that you have such interesting things are happening Is not lost.
Show here your handiwork. I remember your husband incredibly beautiful models of vehicle makes. What are you doing?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Опубликовано 17.3.2015 22:57:49 Author | Posted 17/03/2015 22:57:49

Wow!!!! What is done !!! Maybe I'll come take a look, at the same time to see Turin.
Galya, great, you showed up, and am very glad that you have such interesting things are happening Is not lost.
Show here your handiwork. I remember your husband incredibly beautiful models of vehicle makes. What are you doing?
Thank you! I'm on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/fattoamano.torino/ . I did not expect that so many interesting people to join. Such interesting things to do. Therefore, we decided to show their creativity ....... I gradually)) Gianni still continues with boats in bottles. By the way, the picture on my avatar - I did the same, it's stained glass paints on glass ...
Come to Turin, interesting city.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

volga-volga
City
San Remo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanked 0 times
7 #
Posted on 03/18/2015 2:09:54

Nice picture. I do not have to face, so I could not see
Good luck to you in the preparation and conduct of the festival!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Posted on 03/18/2015 7:39:54

Wow, Galyusha!
Until May is still far! Closer to the date we'll see! Good for you, honey! Very happy for you!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

City
Turin

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Опубликовано 18.3.2015 14:46:03 Author | Posted 18/03/2015 14:46:03

Wow, Galyusha!
Until May is still far! Closer to the date we'll see! Good for you, honey! Very happy for you!
Hello, Olyushka !! It's not in May, but just in March)))
The fact is that those who want to participate in the exhibition, must give its consent before the end of March. That is why I wrote in advance.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 10
Posted 18/03/2015 15:07:28

absolutely not interesting? ......
Let me try to explain. Perhaps it thinks someone else.

1. Festival RUSSIAN culture. So thematically should be presented some examples of a Russian craft or motifs in works should be Russian. Otherwise, this fair will not differ from the usual fair - mercatino, where exposed Italians, Africans, Romanians and so on?

2. It's a good event for the residents of Turin and the surrounding area. Or, for those who really, really wants to show their work, or just spend a couple of days relaxing in Turin.
To go specifically to the fair, which will likely not sell anything, not everyone can afford. Unless it is to combine leisure, well, a couple of gizmos bring.
Paragraph 2 should be concluded that people can offer to send their goods by mail. This option can be inetersen someone. Only then, if the product does not sell, it is necessary to again send people back. If the sale will be, it is necessary to transfer the money. This again costs.
Or, not to send back and forth, to offer people an option that all the money from the sale can go to some charity in Turin.

Having a clear plan and actual calculations - that is, calculations, scenarios which have been selling at previous fairs - can attract a large part of the people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 16:29, Processed in 0.693779 second (s), 91 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning