Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

975 | Ответить: 8 Views .: 975 | Reply: 8
print ago Forward

[Life] Be careful of pickpockets techniques.

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 14.3.2015 10:20:13 | descending
http://belorys.info/post356245104/

Somewhere one year ago with a friend met at the Termini Station in Rome. Early in the morning on nearly deserted street, go slowly talking, moving away from the station, the back dvoё lean men overtook and suddenly a friend says that back on my light-colored clothing is something dirty, begin to clear and then one of the men returned and said that he knew where here next to a fountain with water and offers us to spend ...... Suspecting something is not right, I told him that if he did not leave us alone (unless it is not dragged by the hand) I'll call the Carabinieri. In my opinion, it was an attempt of robbery.
Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
2 #
Posted 14/03/2015 16:09:48

Re: Be careful of pickpockets techniques.

useful descriptions of techniques ... once at Termini noticed two guy and the girl, she overtook me and was slightly ahead on the left, but turned around and looked somewhere behind me right, I looked at the reflection in the window on the left, and then the guy came close to me, and I have a huge bag with an open top, I had her in his outstretched hand carried, I did immediately hung up on his shoulder and moved forward on his stomach ... they immediately went away together ... "hunted" ...
Once in the center of Rome near the Trevi fountain, too, came up two men to ask for directions, I took out the phone with Google MAP, to help them find a way to ... I seem strange behavior ... they kind of went in that direction, and then after 30-40 minutes I saw them again next to the same place, I remember thinking how strange ... and they saw me, his eyes lowered and passed quickly ... now here after the article is almost certain that, too, "hunted". ..
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
3 #
Posted 16/03/2015 13:19:54

That's why I do not like to Termini Station ..
A couple of years ago, my sister and her husband went to the Termini metro station, walking towards a guy "tanned" (do not know the nationality), and then he opens his arms and with a joyful kind of trying to hug Artem, like an old friend! Artem reacted quickly, pushed it parnyagu and went to him in a threatening manner, and he quickly retreated. Check the integrity of pockets, etc. - Artem gold chain around his neck polurasstegnuta! We sit on the subway - there Gipsy girl asks at the same time, Artem, type Turn-ka me her watch ... And there's an Italian signora told to be more careful with the clock .. and Gipsy boys.
Another time, on the same subway Termini, when the crowd comes in the car, in the turmoil of a Gypsy woman shoved my mother's hand in the bag, but my mother quickly pulled down the bag, looked around, and she walked away without us climbed into the car.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
4 #
Опубликовано 16.3.2015 13:30:41 Author | Posted 16/03/2015 13:30:41

Oh, forgot to tell you about a recent case, the witness whom I became. I stand in the center of the Roman subway car doors and face to see how people come to a halt and there is some jostling and commotion. Everything happens for a second opinion could barely keep up with the action, two men entered the Japanese man and woman with light rucksacks and waist bags, to both of them literally stuck two girls and dragged them by force waist bags . When the Japanese still managed to push their girls had time to jump into the closing doors. The Japanese was a shock, waist bags polurastёgnuty, I asked if they had everything intact, they said yes, did not have time to pull out. And there were two Japanese girls waist bags on top of each other, so that the thief grabbed just the top. Another lesson in how to be attentive at the entrance and exit of the vehicle and avoid tolkuchek.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
5 #
Posted 16/03/2015 13:40:00

two girls and dragged them by force waist bags

of such impudence, I have not heard ... well, that all remains intact !!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
6 #
Posted 16/03/2015 13:44:01

That case is still remembered in Rome at the Trevi Fountain. My husband and I walked there at night and, as expected, decided to make a couple selfie. Good guy with a big old "soap box" on the neck and, smiling, he says, let's say, your telefonchik me, I'll take a picture but I was even funny, bar of soap, apparently, hung, to inspire confidence, such as a photographer! Well, I think the phone we would no longer see her, if allowed him to take a picture yourself.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
7 #
Posted 16/03/2015 22:44:56

The metro is now all the devils what is happening, especially in the segment of the Coliseum, Termini. The Roma do not go 2-3, they stuffed 10 people into the car and arrange a mess. And it's tourist season has not started yet. Last time I prefer buses, there is quiet.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 121 times
  • Thanks 314 times
# 8
Posted 16/03/2015 23:56:05

The metro is now all the devils what is happening, especially in the segment of the Coliseum, Termini. The Roma do not go 2-3, they stuffed 10 people into the car and arrange a mess. And it's tourist season has not started yet. Last time I prefer buses, there is quiet.
it has long been, for at least two years ago, has been exactly I then often had to ride on this thread from Termini to Roma Garbatella ... saw a group of 16-20 years, girls who hunted ... once witnessed unpleasant case .... I was sitting opposite the girl, and beside her stood a man the Chinese ... I noticed them when sitting the Italian girl said sharply, the Chinese approached the girl, she saw how she put her hand in his pocket to the Chinese .. .. girl who is a gypsy (for example, do not know exactly) started to snap, then they gathered the whole Caudle and they really began to threaten that Italian ... in the end once the people in the carriage rustled like, like what is happening, but not immediately. . on the Italian girl and she left the station Caudle also kind of like with her, she came back, and they went ... I hate so it was kind of intimidated ... I got some -That moment, I think, now intervene apparently I was not the only one, because those who hunted, left the girl in the end alone .... and she went quiet, and they were ... the funny thing is, a male Chinese apparently did not understand anything ... he confusedly looked at all))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 76 times
  • Thanks 50 times
9 #
Опубликовано 25.3.2015 00:11:21 Author | Posted 25/03/2015 00:11:21

I thought that it is possible in this topic to add. 2 cases occurred one after another, very similar for me, and one with a friend. Two dry in Bracciano taken for dry cleaning money, and returned spoiled things, obviously laundered water. When I said this the owners are outraged that I blame them vain and said they would not serve me anymore. In the first case, the item was returned to the wet, packed in a bag, and in the second case, a village-diminished in size and was torn lining. I do not know how to row, I just turned and walked away.
In my opinion it is all cases of clear theft of money, when instead of the paid service are handled things more cheaply and ports. Why did not I demanded a refund (12 euros and 5)? Mainly I did not have strength and I just waved her hand for the money.
If I ever go to the next dry-cleaning, then I will try to even otfotografirovat its thing before the treatment, but I probably will not soon make up my mind on this. I have a friend with its own laundry, so she explained that such deceptions are dry because of the economy, at the expense of customers, as cleaners - expensive. She told me that the latest chemicals in its facilities make it possible to process very delicate clothing (jackets, coats) very well. Perhaps now the go to her with his coat.
I would like to warn you about the Italian dry cleaners.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 23.3.2016 17:25, Processed in 0.717716 second (s), 85 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning