mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 13.3.2015 16:42:53 | descending
Hello) Well here we are again on the plane and have a little time to write his impressions of China. Lately, it seems to me that this is the only time in the plane, and I have.

Of course, I heard that after the 30 time is speeding up, and after 40 just flies, but first, I somehow did not think that it will come so early, and secondly is not just something they somehow quickly passes, and something like this: today, Tuesday, and tomorrow again Tuesday, but .... a month later ;-)

Most of all I was afraid of a long trip with a child (12 hours, the following flights will be on 15 hours with change), and air pollution.

Flight. As it turned out, the night the plane - this is nonsense! You sat down at 9 pm, here and there, I laid out a chair and sleep myself till the morning! I think it is important that it was not the first flight of the child, so that he knew where and how not nervous ... ..

I'll write a bit messy to give their impression)))) The first and most important - attitude to children and foreigners. They are the best. And that says it all! Babies concede immediately place in transport, for they have little tualetiki and sinks in all public areas, a lot of developing centers of any orientation (drawing, modeling, gymnastics, dance, karate, etc., etc.) Still, we liked children; barbers and separate manicure department her - where the girls of their choice color nail varnish children))) though each finger a different color! Happy)))) It is worth such a miracle 8 euros

razvivayushie classes are 180-200-250 yuan, about 20-30 euros (!!!!), I do not know the inhabitants of a prosperous Europe, who would drive their children to engage in at this price !!! And you need to buy immediately from 20 to 40 lessons and is only one kind !!! those if you want to drive on the drawing and karate you have to pay separately!

Overprotective children - did not see any child up to 5 years, which would play itself autonomously - above it stands or mother or grandmother or nanny ... .. If a child is playing himself, and his mother is sitting nearby, then this baby is very rich parents who can European afford school and travel and see and know how it is there, abroad))))) Children capricious enough and may give cries deafening pitch)))) our guest was a mother with a daughter of 3.5 years. And Ale start to act up - not slept and dumped on a mountain - I after 2 preluprezhdeny sent her into another room punished. Mom round eyes - and when she heard the crying (staging), her tender heart gave out and they went to rescue my daughter from the tyranny of parents ;-)))) On offer to play together she said, not moguuuuuu, nakazaaaaliiii me)))) ) So they went out of the room, we made further issues have arisen with it .... Until I spotted that our Chinese friend sitting on the scooter and "crying" in the room to El spared her and led the handle in the other room! The situation was so new that she wanted to live it herself) for her)) I was once again convinced that the child is very important to know the rules and know that their violation is punished))) This gives us confidence that we can do as in different ways and will have different effects, and that he makes a choice! The same is in store - for me is normal, given a choice between a daughter Kinder egg, chocolate and something else, for the Chinese is something on the verge of fantasy!

At the same time children are very hard studying, since childhood fighting for a place under the sun! For example a child 5 years old in kindergarten to 17, then comes home and 2 hours makes the lessons (of the 2 hours), then dinner and sleep. At this age, it operates addition - subtraction two-digit numbers, beginning basics of multiplication and so on.

I was most surprised toy stores !! Each store has a special room for games, almost every toy is open for games, there are special people who show what is working or that toy))) For example, try the child constructor and can not connect it - so mom does not throw out money for nothing : -0 Some particularly conscious personality just drive to play with children)))

Food. Full of restaurants of all cuisines of the world! For example we have 2 months in China ate Chinese food on the strength of a couple of times !! Of course I write about Shanghai, Xi'an all Bude obviously vice versa)))

Shopping Hours from 10 am to 10 pm, weekends and lunch breaks. Pretty soon you get used to good I must say ))

Back in Italy, I again experienced that feeling, how did everything slowly and deliberately!

Speaking one sentence about these 2 countries, I would say: Piano drunkenly about Italy and higher, faster, stronger about China.

In Italy, talking about food, in China about the money))) And honestly, this issue is much more interesting to me ;-))) Where is that how much it costs, who earns how much, where and what to buy discounts, gifts .... All Italians. which we call with China was asked the same question: What did you eat there, paste there ?! No fucking puhnem hunger I told munching a good cheese-cake and drank his coffee with caramel and whipped cream ;-)))

For all this cream in China, I never heard the word crisis. Not that it's not there - as elsewhere, the slowdown in growth, and all that, it just is not so influenced by the moment. Another nuance. We thought that next to our hotel supermarket expensive, maybe for foreigners .... Then we found the supermarket more expensive since the Chinese products and even more expensive .... And we realized that if the Italians on all advertisements use the word "risparmyare" and where you can save, in China on the contrary, is prestigious to buy products in high-end stores and if you can afford it, make sure you go there, rather than in a cheaper place ! Moreover, the product may be the same !! For example Kinder chocolate or coffee.

It is a great love of brands! And it should be noted that so many and such stores in China, I have not seen in any other country in the world !! 5-storey Louis Vuitton and Prada, and not 1 of the city, and 5-6 pieces in Xi'an for example)), how many are in Shanghai, I do not even dare to count !! Or a huge store La Pryor - oh oh oh ... .. True Ethnicity it around. they are higher than 30% -100% !!!! and people buy ... .. A couple of days ago, I had dinner with koleegami-Chinese husband and with bulging eyes they told me that they were in the outlet, and found there shoes Geox ALL for 50-60 euros. I'm not too lazy, he led them through the closed store and show prices in the windows))))))) They are in shock and I realized that I tore a job for the next week, because thoughts will hover around shopping)))) In fact, business for us or any Barbary Montclair absolutely not cheap, even during sales !! During these months, the only thing of clothes that I bought in China - pants for my daughter from C and A, because it She drenched herself and I urgently need to be)))) so the hand does not rise to waste that kind of money)))

But in Xi'an, we found beautiful porcelain mugs for 1 euro, including for children, dishes and utensils))) You can buy a cheap pearl earrings from 2 euros, you can buy a lot of things, but we are not so accustomed ;-)))
mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
2 #
Опубликовано 13.3.2015 17:05:06 Author | Posted 13/03/2015 17:05:06

Re: Xi'an VS Latina

I will write more zapisovku long time there)

I wanted to go in the subway - it's such a big store there in Xi'an, which is rumored to have imported foods not mad prices ;-))) The first question I have crept in when the card is in the phone, I did not give its location .... But nothing I think, we're at what a complex, go down to reception and ask for everything including taxis))) get down, say we want to go to the Metro, you can call a taxi? In response osharaenny view: what is it? I give you my card in response to them, all covered with writing characters, think well, there is an address something definitely is! In response, the same thoughtful and searching interenete. Then the question is: are you going there for dinner? h time of day .... No do not speak to Dinner, I now want to go there! AAAA say, we realized that now, but at Dinner? I say no friendly tone, this shop, I want to do there shopping. Yeah, ok, call somewhere .... And you were there before ?? No talking was not here I want sezdit (about what I creep vague doubts at all!) Well, say, an hour's drive there - very, very far away !!! HOW I say an hour - if my husband was there and said it was close to us and can be on the subway and a taxi ride for 20 minutes and again the search for calls somewhere, then say, yes there is one closer, but it is smaller. Yeah, on this you got me with the child and send to the devil horns, ponyatnenko)))) In general, asked to write their sentence in the Chinese address and another that means "help me to call a taxi, please" neighing them with me, but recorded ....
Now I say all klassnenko, call a taxi for me))) They called it Switzerland, which led me into the street to catch a taxi .... We are standing, waiting for our taxi lane is naturally not go ;-)) I say let the corner we reach there, see how taxi hanging out ... Gone to the corner, it is not him away did not want to be away, and it takes us ashore to feet once we do not step !! ))) In general, all the taxis that were were on call or busy with something, and then a little man-the-box pops up, type vezdti where everyone can do everything. My companion nods radosno, saying that all ok, went with him, he will take)))) suitable for machine - maaaalenky yellowish mikrobinke and I started a stupor, maybe THIS IS NOT A TAXI !!!! I stop abruptly, and a crowd of me trying podpihnut under the ass in this car and still Mashita hands like all good))) But I'm not the first day in China .... say how much it will cost me a fortune! ??? Driver: 80 yuan (about 10 euros) - I say you're human, with oak crashed? He took out his phone and quickly wrote 50 or 60. They say I'm going in a taxi! Well Type 50 went.

I have already said that the machine was yellow? so I add that parinishi had red hair ;-)) And he taxied zigzag with a constant soundtrack)))) And in the middle of the track says, they say all come! There also dropped ... And what, just something to cross 3 lanes and 2 bushes to climb, business somehow)))))) do not unfold it really is! Oak defected, caught his breath ... I look at my happiness is already visible behind the bushes and some fences and understand that do not understand, how to get a .... Fortunately for me, the girl at the gas station Shell spoke magnificent English ( much better than in a hotel or a flight attendant !!!) she took me by the hand and led to the entrance)))

where I was struck by the inscription: children up to 120 cm separate entrance forbidden))) probably Chinese children and strive yourself to get into the store and something there to buy ;-)))) By the way today saw children kotooye from primary school all went home yourself !! Direct stream so) One boy so staring at Ale that was stretched flat on the pavement poor))))

Purchase - and I fed the child's lunch, elaborately taken out of the house and so on, calls her husband, like going home soon. I ask him - tell the driver that took us stopped and then driven home or just take a taxi and I can go to the car and then go home. A: oh so hard, so hard, I do not know whether it is possible ..... At that moment, I realized one of us head of the family ;-)))) later try to insert a couple of photos of street))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
3 #
Опубликовано 13.3.2015 17:08:24 Author | Posted 13/03/2015 17:08:24

As always, time is just on the plane)) Once again, we're going to China, this time in Xian. When people ask me where it is, I'm not going to explain the spatial say, China-China))

And indeed it is. There are few foreigners (and most of them are still Koreans), almost no one speaks Eng and little by little Russian. And when I say a little - I mean, that man probably 5))) vozmzhno them anymore, but they are hiding tchatelno ;-))

We spent almost 2 months in Shanghai, then was again Italy, Kiev, Munich .... The head climb comparison ....

In China, in contrast to Italy's richest not be ashamed! Those cultivated fashion and luxury items, large service for rich people and how to be obliging. I write as if, because it is not visible in this tension. If you are in the store asking something which they have not, instead, to answer you, as often happens in Italy, but it does not produce, this does not happen, or just look at you as a fool, you try it is something to organize! Minutes commercials maximum 15 ;-)

Perhaps we are in the role of tourists and sees only the good side, possibly in the Chinese culture it has something in common with maybe more Russian than Italian))

so why in China to live well:
somewhere you had not lived, there is a sense of the city and the speed of life, youth, if you like, the speed of making money and business
there is always somewhere to go and something to do. Concerts, exhibitions, film (in English), restaurants, the international community with its master classes, classes for children, well, you can just wander around the shopping malls ;-))
there is a desire and opportunity to develop - you want to learn languages, to go the extra classes, learn to cook the national cuisine of Australia or Spain, for example,
the family is united, maybe you together against a foreign country, and not his wife a foreigner to come into the world of her husband
money is spent only on food, everything else is just outrageously expensive!
You live in an international community where English is practiced well, erased borders and distances
you are a foreigner, and therefore the local people will look at you with respect and to forgive you much
you not drawn to lie at home on the couch, maybe, is to go beyond the threshold, and it is a little adventure!
of the preceding paragraph implies another: a lot of movement! if in Italy I pass no more than 1 km in the day, the Shanghai daily average was 10-15 km !!!! When we arrived really could not walk, maybe the distance seemed unnecessarily large
a large Russian community (in Shanghai), and respectively leap in the development of the Russian language in children, oragnizovannnaya network with Russian TV, Russian restaurants, food, meetings and mutual aid
proximity to the regions, which are usually very expensive like Australia or Japan for us
so here is not to engage in sports, you need to try hard! Tk all running around, dancing, doing martial arts or yoga) When I something do, then pick up the glass "support group" which is a pleasure to watch as I have there all the jumps and shakes, maybe the Chinese in the body - is a rich and happy Chinese, whose food in abundance (stereotype). Because I do not understand the comments, I do not care !!

why it is good to live in Italy:
clean air and water, food
time, which is drunk-drunk, and you feel in 40 years, "Ragazzi"
You can use a little cream, it is still high humidity will make for you sex work and make you look better than their peers at home
you can safely travel through Europe and Italy, all close and accessible
If you need to buy something, then your service sales, discounts, coupons and special offer)))) well and interenet service of course))
the relative proximity of the parents, this includes short and cheap flights to and simple visa
fairly simple language and simple integration
rich in history and culture (for those who appreciate)
there is still a lot of points, and you know without me ;-))

Why China's poor live:
air and water and food is very, very dirty !! Not all of course, but in very many places. This means that vegetables and fruits are a must dizinfetsirovat, on certain days of the street to try not to go out, to protect the liver and skin
a severely dry skin - to crack lips, hands up burrs and peeling, the body to stretch at the slightest change in weight
liver does not Dubro! More precisely it reacts to such abnormal conditions are a huge number of lesions
Chinese cuisine - is not get used too heavy! Especially not enough meat (sausages, sausages and seafood). And unsweetened bread and other ordinary things!
there are almost all imported European products, ranging from milk and mozzarella (small ball granorolo 6 euros or more, prosciutto 100 grams of 10 euros or more, cherries from 10 euros per 500 grams) and ending with chocolate, but the price, the price !!!! I remember sitting choose from me something to eat - found some vegetables, brought a plate, I did not have time and sticks in hand to put right, as neighbors on the table of all your plates already distributed themselves ;-))) Because it's not your plate and the total! Those one tries on each dish; 0
difficult Chinese language and Chinese writing is very difficult, extremely complicates life (((
you again have no rights and therefore no car ((((and this in areas far from the metro fraught !!
all schools up to Ang - see if a child is not engaged in the Italian language, it it "loses", plus the Russian occupation, too, has not been canceled, in order to maintain the language
distance from home and the high cost of tickets, visa difficulty
inability to purchase at the time of the things that you need - or vtridorogo sizes or Chinese, or there are no such
doctor, or rather the lack thereof! If you still have international clinics in Shanghai, then in Xi'an they're gone! There are 2 private hospital (I realized that the main profile plastic surgery), but there was a great-great difficulty speaking English, much to debate about therapies generally not accepted, maybe smarter doctor, he knows better what you need! Нередки рассказы о приемах у гинеколога при открытых дверях и толпе любопытных других больных и их родственниках - те тебя осматривают и все при этом участвуют )))) Самой такое пережить не доводилось, тк наверное просто не ходила к гинекологу ;-))) А еще тут при узи не говорят пол ребенка, до самых родов ))) Типа сюрпризик на выходе )))) Ну и муж на родах скорее нет, чем да )
распространен туберкулез и гепатит - даже при приеме на работу помощницы в дом у нее принято просить сертификат медицинский! Для получения ВНЖ также нужно пройти полное медицинское обследование в государственной клинике
многие живут подолгу и даже выходят замуж за китайцев )))) Но все-таки для большинства это все-таки временный этап жизни, а значит когда-то прийдется начинать все заново на новом месте. После работы в Китае велика вероятность опять получить предложение по Азии……
манеры по поведению и за столом. Даже нескольких месяцев хватило, чтобы мой ребенок начал сморкаться в рукав!!! А еще они чавкают, сербают, сплевывают на улицу и ботинки прохожих, сморкаются громко и много других приятных вещей ….. Не все поголовно, но большинство и так просто дать и себе послабление!! Нередко малыши писяют и не только прямо посреди улицы через специальный разрез в штанах, но об этом я кажется уже писала )))
но несмотря на все это, сейчас я бы сказала, если вам поступило предложение побыть в Азии, обязательно попробуйте! это того стоит )))))
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
4 #
Автор | Опубликовано 13.3.2015 18:09:51

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
5 #
Автор | Опубликовано 13.3.2015 18:13:30

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 15 times
  • Thanked 10 times
6 #
Опубликовано 13.3.2015 18:29:05

Какая интересная у тебя жизнь, Маша.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
7 #
Автор | Опубликовано 13.3.2015 18:36:36

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
# 8
Автор | Опубликовано 13.3.2015 18:40:15

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

mascha
City
Latina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 14 times
  • Thanks 5 times
9 #
Автор | Опубликовано 13.3.2015 18:44:01

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Marina

Старожил форума

• Thanked 38 times
  • Thanks 46 times
# 10
Опубликовано 13.3.2015 19:11:03

Очень интересно, ждём продолжения
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 15.3.2016 20:31, Processed in 0.700931 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning