City
Ferrara

Старожил форума

• Thanked 51 times
  • Thanked 32 times
2 #
Posted 13/03/2015 14:56:54

Re: Instead of animal milk ...

Soy milk is a long time in all supermarkets sell coconut - in large. IMHO, they are good for those who really are allergic to milk and in the post. And the animal - the better. I drank soy when thought is fasting. Not super vkusnuypirogek, by coughing (milk + honey + soda) did not help.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
3 #
Опубликовано 13.3.2015 15:11:47 Author | Posted 13/03/2015 15:11:47

Yes, I bought soybean and coconut, drank. Of course, this is for those people whom animal milk is not suitable for some reason.
Now I was interested in making the milk itself, I want to try sesame. And I was told that the value of sesame digested unless grind seed and swallowed as a whole, like, it is not absorbed by the human body.

Sesame milk - the most valuable source of calcium, it is indispensable for vegetarians and fasting.
Take a glass of sesame seeds and grind it into a coffee grinder or grinder. In a blender, pour a small amount of water first and go to sleep ground sesame seeds. Thoroughly whisk. Then add water up to 1.2-1.5 liters, put 1 tbsp honey or 4-5 macerated figs and stir again. The resulting mixture is strained through cheesecloth or special bags for cooking nut milk.
Sesame content of calcium exceeds many products, including some kinds of cheese. The sesame seeds contain up to 1.4g of calcium per 100g of seeds. This amount, depending on the age or completely covers the daily requirement of calcium in human or most of it. In addition to calcium in sesame also contains a lot of zinc, phosphorus, vitamin E Sesame refreshes, cleans the intestines. It stimulates the brain, increases the potency, rejuvenates the skin.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana
  • Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
4 #
Posted 16/03/2015 13:23:15

And I know, soy products once afraid to use .. A couple of times watched programs about genetically modified foods, and there said that more than 90% of soybeans grown in the world just the same genetically modified ..
but almond, probably, very tasty!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
5 #
Опубликовано 16.3.2015 13:34:38 Author | Posted 16/03/2015 13:34:38

And I know, soy products once afraid to use .. A couple of times watched programs about genetically modified foods, and there said that more than 90% of soybeans grown in the world just the same genetically modified ..
but almond, probably, very tasty!
Yes, about soy milk and I have fears. I have tried different types of non-animal milk that is on sale, but for me they are all very sweet and especially almond.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 217 times
  • Thanks 88 times
6 #
Posted 16/03/2015 13:54:00

I soy drink 3-4 times a week for breakfast, I really like (I'm still a little vanilla in it adds all the yummy turns). A cow since my childhood I could not stand.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 03/17/2015 12:48:24

I do not for milk. Never it is not particularly liked, so since she can decide to drink it to me or not, I choose not to drink.
Regarding the "substitutes" of milk, there is "Latte di Riso" ie rice milk.
Almond from the same series. ETI products vegans consume, ie, people who do not eat anything animal food. With their words, that the rice that is delicious almond.
I would have these products could be used only in extreme conditions, survival. I do not know how to explain it, instinctively do not accept any cow's milk nor any other.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 47 times
# 8
Опубликовано 17.3.2015 12:56:36 Author | Posted 17/03/2015 12:56:36

mandarinka, you are my mystery man can in your relation to the animal's milk is the secret of your harmony? And all kinds of vegetable milk is inherently different nuts, seeds and grains rastёrtye and diluted with water. You do not eat these foods?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 17/03/2015 15:38:02

about harmony. I noticed one thing that I have accelerated metabolism, when I comes the mental or physical activity is particularly related to the successful organization of the whole of my time. In these conditions, I can eat anything and I "is not nothin 'for it.
When I'm relaxed, I'm starting to gain weight from the same set of products (I have it more or less unchanged for many years) because you can not say with certainty what determines my slimness. Nuts I rarely eat, to be honest, there is the beginning of their 5 years ago, just before tried, but not fond of. In Italy, sometimes eat almonds, peanuts, pine nuts, but in small quantities and not because I like them, but I know that useful

When I was waiting for Daniele, it happened to me a strange thing. I one day wanted fresh, cold milk! it was nonsense! but I am treated with respect for this my "pregnant" whims and satisfy their "hunger". In my one enough times, ie it did not last time. Perhaps psychologically, I founded the association: milk-start in life ?! Now, I can not even have yogurt, kefir remained and that not often.
That's the way I am "beast overseas"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
# 10
Posted 17/03/2015 17:04:25

I remember that I was very fond of milk, as a child, and then simply got sick of his drinking, only coffee in the morning. I love cottage cheese and sour cream, yogurt, my home very much, and milk just do not drink. Coconut milk curry is very tasty and with some soups - this love began in Thailand))). Soy milk has never even tried, and not pulling at all.
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 17:22, Processed in 0.701711 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning