Ukraine

1128 | Ответить: 18 Views .: 1128 | Reply: 18
print ago Forward

[Documents] Removal from the register in Russia

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.3.2015 00:35:01 | descending
Devochiki and boys, Hello) I'm sorry that there are raids: then all sorts of celebrations, the bolyaki any (flu knocked the whole family).
I wanted to ask you, ran through the list of those that have not noticed similar (just in case still look more closely), can anyone had such a situation. I urgently need to check out (as it is now called-tsya "removal from the register") in Russia, particularly in the Penza region, where I am registered to date. Relatives rush to extract, to give up now and go to Russia I do not have this possibility, and in general did not plan this year. In short, she took "appuntamento" in our posoltve in Rome on "Certification of the signature in the request for removal from the register in Russia" and suddenly found that his internal passport I had left in Russia. Now the question itself, as you might think, [highlight = # ff4080] whether it makes sense to go to Rome without a passport? [/ Highlight] the hands of me now only have a passport.
Call to our embassy is not really write an e-mail, too. Ringing in our konsutlstvo in Ancona, but they do not possess such information, insisting on the fact that I took a number and went to Rome. Oh, and everybody knows that the record in the portal they have paid, ie 2.7, as this procedure in Ancona (make an appointment) offer to make a 15 th !!! Quite bent stick !!!
Someone tell me, comrades, I will be very grateful, just rolled up to Rome, so they returned me back, are not dipped (((
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
2 #
Posted 05/03/2015 00:54:14

Re: Removal from the register in Russia

Yes, a passport has the same effect. In fact, generally speak in Russian, it is necessary to travel abroad with a passport (travel abroad).
Power of attorney for deregistration you will make on a passport, and a copy of the passport you send relatives. Ask better at home if you will be discharged by proxy, yesterday we just talked to the man with a residence permit in the Leningrad region and that the proxy is not discharged.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Sevar
City
Milan

Старожил форума

• Thanked 18 times
  • Thanks 9 times
3 #
Posted 05/03/2015 11:18:02

Recently, too, I got a question. It turns out that you can write out only by court order, power of attorney does not take no personal presence
I do not want to be registered there, just need to check out and to register anew in Russia ... Even to get a power of attorney, here, for example in the Milan consulate - the next available date is April 28
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 41 times
4 #
Posted 05/03/2015 12:04:52

Correct me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that in order to embark on a consular registration in Italy do not need a lot of effort, as if they themselves shoot residence? And then when - when something will be time and opportunity to register again in Russia. How do you like that option?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena
Ivlev
City
Oderzo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 2 Times
  • Thanks 2 times
5 #
Posted 05/03/2015 12:42:19

Correct me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that in order to embark on a consular registration in Italy do not need a lot of effort, as if they themselves shoot residence?

It was long ago, when at the request of the Consulate subscribed. It was very convenient, in my opinion. Now the laws have changed and now this mess
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 72 times
  • Thanks 41 times
6 #
Posted 03/05/2015 13:41:36

[Quote] Correct me if I'm wrong, it seems to me that in order to embark on a consular registration in Italy do not need a lot of effort, as if they themselves shoot residence?

It was long ago, when at the request of the Consulate subscribed. It was very convenient, in my opinion. Now the laws have changed and now this mess [/ Quote]

Oh, I do not know that laws have changed, so that in the case and I need something to do with registration headache will be provided, oh.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 16 times
  • Thanked 20 times
7 #
Posted 03/05/2015 16:10:12

Yes, a passport has the same effect. In fact, generally speak in Russian, it is necessary to travel abroad with a passport (travel abroad).
Power of attorney for deregistration you will make on a passport, and a copy of the passport you send relatives. Ask better at home if you will be discharged by proxy, yesterday we just talked to the man with a residence permit in the Leningrad region and that the proxy is not discharged.
No, Albin, you're wrong bit. All manipulations are done at the consulate only if the internal passport, the more the power of attorney and assurances. The zero passport information, registration no. And the fact that it is necessary to go with one passport, it's for tourists say that a short term leave, but not for us, with a residence permit and citizenship of another country, it is necessary to us.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
# 8
Опубликовано 5.3.2015 16:21:00 Author | Posted 03/05/2015 16:21:00

Thanks, girls, for having responded. I also think you need to have on hand an internal passport, as there is a residence. But still I decided to ask all of a sudden someone has done such a document. And at the consulate Ancona me too stressed about the power of attorney. My mother wanted me to register in St. Petersburg, but there she was told that you need my personal presence, especially with me even small children. In short, the eternal problem with the documents (((Thanks again to all!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 23 times
  • Thanked 20 times
9 #
Posted 03/05/2015 17:29:06

No, Albin, you're wrong bit. All manipulations are done at the consulate only if the internal passport, the more the power of attorney and assurances

I'm talking about his experience and my experience of the right to 100%

But with the website of the Consulate in Milan.
1. "For the approval of power of attorney need to appear in person at the Consulate General, with a valid passport,"

2. "In the drawing up of documents in the applicant's request can also be given details of his internal passport (upon presentation of a valid internal passport)."

It is for travel document is checked against your personality. But the data of the Russian internal passports need the person to whom you made ​​out a power of attorney. And in Russia ineteresy your proxy to represent this person and that it will compare the data will be in the power of attorney.

3. "In addition, for registration of power of attorney must know the full passport details of the person in whose name the power of attorney is issued (surname, first name, place and date of birth, exact address of registration in Russia, passport number, by whom and when the passport was issued)."

and a power of attorney I have included in my presentation including inetersov in all judicial, administrative and law enforcement agencies, insurance and appraisal companies, receipt of funds, etc. list in 3/4 sheet
It does not matter how urove housing department.
The power of attorney is not prepared consular officials and lawyers from Russia, which was then under this power of attorney and works.
so we go back to the first sentence of my post "I'm right"
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

erna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 16 times
  • Thanked 20 times
# 10
Posted 03/05/2015 17:42:19

It is possible, just when I went to the consulate I have always claimed it was an internal passport, even at the entrance, not even looking at travel abroad. They write that they are a lot of things, but a staff member popadёsh. Can the trailer and all. But I will not argue
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 17.3.2016 14:46, Processed in 9.106105 second (s), 92 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning