Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 27.2.2015 13:41:20 | descending
The beauty of the underwater world is presented in a remarkable short film «... Meanwhile ...» Italian documentary filmmaker Sandro Bocci. In it he used * taymlaps shooting corals, sponges and other marine organisms in ultraviolet light. This experimental film suggestive of time and space, and an excellent soundtrack adds to the mystery and magic.

* Taymlaps this video, created a series of photographs taken by a stationary or slowly moving camera for a long period of time. The result is an "accelerated Scene" in which the whole day in one place can "meet" in two minutes.
The English word is Time-lapse of Time (Time) and Lapse (to move, to flow). That is, it can be translated as "slow flow of time."
Clips shot in the genre Taymlaps often fascinate and amaze with its beauty.

http://econet.ru/articles/66342-krasota-podvodnogo-mira-ot-italyanskogo-rezhissera-dokumentalista-sandro-bocci
Cat
Catherine

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 39 times
  • Thanks 88 times
2 #
Posted 27/02/2015 13:46:58

Re: The beauty of the underwater world of the documentary filmmaker S. B

nice ... very ambiguous attitude to the blue and purple colors and shades: like I do not like them, but sometimes just can not take my eyes as you like, especially the game of colors in nature
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Posted 27/02/2015 15:18:52

and to me music accompanying the film is not liked, some terrible .
And everything else is a native! we have in the aquarium, live 90% of the presented in this film. Some really do not survive over time, but I know their behavior.
We have installed additional lights simulate sunset and sunrise, and this means that the lighting is about the same as in the movie.
So I see our aquarium only in large and more beautiful form.
If you would have seen live and such large, probably, I would have stopped the heart ....
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 321 times
4 #
Posted 27/02/2015 15:59:44

I've seen several surveys in an accelerated mode, such as the flowers bloom, it's always so exciting and beautiful! Underwater World - a very mysterious, IMHO, purple color underscores the magic. Music, too mystical, electronic jarring bass will irritate unaccustomed to think.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nastasia
City
Cologna Veneta

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 222 times
  • Thanks 92 times
5 #
Опубликовано 27.2.2015 16:41:33 Author | Posted 27/02/2015 16:41:33

I poravilos and music and color - all together creates a sense of mystery and secrets, for me personally, the underwater world is this - the mysterious and (not) a lot of frightening ))
And everything else is a native!
I was just thinking about your family when this video found Maybe you do not because the music and liking, you know the world, you might say, from the inside )
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 321 times
6 #
Posted 27/02/2015 16:54:29

we have in the aquarium, live 90% of the presented in this film. Some really do not survive over time, but I know their behavior.
Lena, you have a large aquarium perhaps? I recently came to the boutiques for the animals there have been several aquariums, involuntarily slowed down to watch the smooth movements of bright fish, relaxing great observation of the underwater world ...

my grandfather had three aquarium ... once they went on vacation, we gave the deposit of a pregnant guppy in a three-liter jar ... it was necessary, nothing at all, to trace the moment when she would give birth to transplant and fry ... we certainly missed. ..

generally have an aquarium is probably so much trouble? they also need to be cleaned periodically? drained at the same time? and now wonders of technology allow to clean automatically? or may have a cleaning plant in biobasseynah?

and what types of fish you eat? I remember my grandfather were in addition to the guppy, platypus, telescopes, gold fish, gourami, catfish.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
7 #
Posted 27/02/2015 18:46:55

poravilos and color
me purple and all shades have always liked, and now especially, because it is the favorite color of a daughter! I imagine even shoes with a purple nose bought .
Underwater World for me personally, it is a
if you say the word "water" then I just association with appeasement, relaxation, oschsuscheniem freshness, joy. Underwater mystery attracts me, but the more I know the less I want it isledovat directly into the environment, it is better in the aquarium. I guess to me that something had happened in the past life that I have such an attitude. At the same time I am not afraid to swim safely knowing that under the water, but the water to look at the matter as it is quiet I did not get. I think more due to the fact that nothing has been heard ... [quote = "zebra"] Lena, you have a large aquarium perhaps? I [/ quote]
knowing what can be, we have a small 450-500 liters do not remember exactly, because Ale designed and made himself an aquarium, not by the standards, but as he liked.
We just coral reef, fish a little, they unnecessarily polluting and difficult to maintain the proper environment in the "Ocean". [Quote = "zebra"] generally have an aquarium is probably so much trouble? they also need to be cleaned periodically? drained at the same time? [/ quote]
Yes, it is very troublesome, but if you're interested it's a pleasure. We only have them engaged Papi, I only your "fi" and expressing swear sometimes he had a mess out there
[Quote = "zebra"] and now wonders of technology allow to clean automatically? [/ Quote] that tell you ?! yes, the "wonders of technology" and there they are th th, and it is not completely free from the "responsibility", it is necessary to clean the filter in by hand, prepare the water by hand, cleaned and suck organics, in general, we have to work!
I like that in my photo exposing our "thumbs up" with all the personal belongings that they can not see inside, but from outside as an aquarium fish tank
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 8
Posted 27/02/2015 18:48:18

that the duplicate message. sorry
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Anna
City
Rome

Старожил форумаМодератор

• Thanked 123 times
  • Thanks 321 times
9 #
Posted 27/02/2015 19:01:30

I like that in my photo exposing our "thumbs up" with all the personal belongings that they can not see inside, but from outside as an aquarium fish tank
I think I did not see, and where to watch? Listen, as for me because it is a huge 400-500 l ... class!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 27/02/2015 20:39:18

I think I did not see, and where to watch
I think I'm on the "old" site makes the subject in general .... show, hope Infusion will not mind, because it still belongs to the subject.
This piece of "underground" stone, all could not take a picture, because opening up one part of me has gone rels door and I was afraid to break the second part ....

Pull the photo, it is impossible to greatly reduce ...
this whole "hipish" for the content of the aquarium's (the photo is not very much, because it has a very bright light, and fotkala phone)

asterisk out "walk", I could not help but take a picture!

"Surgeon" (little yellow) came out of curiosity, I actually do there

Many are familiar, huh?

Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 18:40, Processed in 0.643654 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning