по убыванию Published 19.2.2015 11:56:29 | descending
Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
2 #
Posted 19/02/2015 13:08:29

Re: Simple Women's humor

It is said that the perfect woman does not exist ... She went to the mirror. Well, lie the bastards!

- Spring came, I opened the closet and remeasure all, what I break my ass.
- So how is it?
- Shoes - super!

I have in my closet was got some sneaky, jealous, nasty Barabashka ... That thing over the winter ushila all my spring wardrobe ... Not one thing did not miss, infection trudolyubivayayayayaya !!!

In the morning in the mirror: "Oh, the beauty of the world or save the scare passers-by?"
We women gain weight because they accumulated over the years with the knowledge, experience, wisdom does not fit in our head and start to be distributed over the entire body!

I sit at home, suddenly doorbell. Opens - is a handsome young man, asked whether her husband at home. I answer, no. Then he comes in, pushes me on the couch ... and I still can not understand what he wanted from my husband?

- Having my desires have broken fairy wand, goldfish died, and Hottabych shaved at all!

My husband wanted to have a mistress. I dissuaded: that expensive, not afford. I'd rather the head of a lover - an extra penny in the house can not hurt.

I have taken away my husband ... I now put bars on the windows, changed the lock, I sit and think, "Lord, if only did not return !!!"
Dear, I am writing to you from wherever you sent me. Fortunately, by the way !!! Horseradish has appeared with the apartment, the money machine ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 78 times
  • Thanks 36 times
3 #
Posted 19/02/2015 16:18:58

Re: Simple Women's humor

We women gain weight because they accumulated over the years with the knowledge, experience, wisdom does not fit in our head and start to be distributed over the entire body!

Hey, this is about me!

PS. I'll explain it to her husband, and that he does not know ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 16.3.2016 00:16, Processed in 0.713057 second (s), 54 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning