Germany
USA
France
Czech Republic
Russia
Ukraine

439 | Ответить: 5 Views .: 439 | Reply: 5
print ago Forward

[Concerning the Spiritual] February 17 - the day of kindness)

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 16.2.2015 18:00:55 | descending
International Day of spontaneous acts of kindness (English Random Act of Kindness Day.) - An unofficial holiday created on the initiative of a number of international charities, according to which this festival has a planetary significance.
November 13 1998 in Tokyo, the first conference of the World Movement for kindness. The event was attended by Japan, Australia, UK, USA, Canada, Singapore and Thailand. They then decided that the holiday will be celebrated on 17 February. Later he joined the movement, many European countries, but Russia - only recently.
This holiday should be celebrated, "the whole world" 17 February, regardless of place of residence, citizenship and nationality. The organizers of the Day of spontaneous acts of kindness be calling that day not just be kind and sympathetic to the suffering of others, and infinitely kind and unselfish. "Our life, like nature, is not simple: With cruelty neighbors in her kindness." In some countries, this holidays also give flowers to friends and strangers. Make compliments on this day at least three strangers. It is believed that you are improving their mood not only on this day, but also for the whole week. And they, in turn, will improve it to someone else. On this day, say his parents, friends, how much they are loved. Try to do it and you. Even if you daily confess them in this, not too lazy to reiterate my sincere words of gratitude, thank them for what they are and for what they do for you. Tell them about this holiday!
A prominent American writer, journalist and public figure Mark Twain said: "Kindness - it is something that can blind see and the deaf to hear."
He was echoed by another American classic by John Galsworthy: "Compassion - the quality of which is not harmful excess."
Compassion - a manifestation of sincere and kind feelings towards anyone or anything. Kindness makes us responsive and tolerant, able to give care and love to others.
Remember, if a person expects gratitude for his kindness, it can not be considered a true kindness. You should not rely on the fact that will witness the joy of others and hear their praise.
Good deeds by themselves should bring you pleasure, and at the same time giving something to others or help them, you should not expect a reward. This is a real kindness.

We have a little free time, we think that we have time later. But sometimes it's too late ... Random Acts of Kindness Day helps us to understand how our actions affect other people. And how easy it is to cheer up another person. Good deeds "contagious": when we help someone, this person is a sign of gratitude helps someone else - is a chain reaction of kindness. So let's take a spontaneous acts of kindness in our daily habit, and then the world is sure to become a little kinder!
Do not die kindness,
What heals and revives us.
And the main feature
The human race does not decrease

Do not hide your goodness,
Open your heart to all the outside.
Those that have generously
Share, Open your heart.

Give only the heat:
The child, a woman and a friend,
And move the void.
Life will return all full circle.

To you return light, love,
Dream and happiness back to you.
And gently caress again and again
As you someone's joy resound.

Старожил форума

• Thanked 1 Time
  • Thanked 0 times
2 #
Опубликовано 16.2.2015 18:03:41 Author | Posted 16/02/2015 18:03:41

Re: February 17 - the day of kindness)

I suggest to get ready for tomorrow's holiday and prepare (at least) a smile and a kind word for everyone around
Reply Thank You!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 40 times
3 #
Posted 02/17/2015 00:52:39

Interestingly, thank you, Natasha. I Coincidentally, tomorrow going to visit a friend of my husband, an elderly man, the road is not easy for him, but the man very much it was beautiful. So I note the next day in a wonderful campaign.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
4 #
Posted on 02/17/2015 1:55:45

Oh, how wonderful!
... It is necessary to visit them to call a good man!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Nailya
City
Bracciano

Старожил форума

• Thanked 70 times
  • Thanks 40 times
5 #
Posted 17/02/2015 23:33:09

Interestingly, thank you, Natasha. I Coincidentally, tomorrow going to visit a friend of my husband, an elderly man, the road is not easy for him, but the man very much it was beautiful. So I note the next day in a wonderful campaign.
Everything happened well. Gostevala there is not long, but parted oboyudopriyatno. I am very happy that visited, I went back to the wonderful condition.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Tatyana

Старожил форума

• Thanked 89 times
  • Thanks 172 times
6 #
Posted 17/02/2015 23:40:35

I tried today to lose consciousness and was surrounded by very cool people, good, that did not let me disconnect!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 16.3.2016 03:40, Processed in 0.707698 second (s), 69 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning