[Visa] Family Reunion 2015

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
1 #
по убыванию Published 13.2.2015 14:57:49 | descending
Good afternoon!
I wanted to ask if there is somebody recent experience of paperwork for a family reunion. Interest not only to obtain a visa, but also of the permesso. In particular, it required to stay in Italy for at least 6 months, or you can come as necessary?
I saw on the forum of such topics, but they are concerned visa processing in Ukraine, Russian requirements are slightly different. And there is no information about how to obtain a residence permit directly. If someone has had an experience, share, please
L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
2 #
Posted 13/02/2015 16:01:30

Re: Family Reunion 2015

when the request for permesso we were warned that many would just ask permesso visa do
in principle, they can control the man lives here or not, but I do not know they have already carried out checks after receipt of the documents or not.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
3 #
Posted 13/02/2015 16:14:49

Do I have to stay in Italy for at least 6 months, or you can come as necessary?
Yes, but no one does, especially in Rome. After the docks reunification have to wait for the first residence permit, from 20 days of life, they say it. My mum was given for 30 days.
Relatives Italians should give a paper on the same day or the next, like there was such a law is necessary poryskat. Maybe something has changed with time.
Alba vobbsche for Mom gave a strange white. Each sculpts his muddied office).

Need a tour visa, proof of kinship, income (can be husband if the wife does not work and vice versa). Just do not need idoneyta alodzhativa, which is necessary for ekstrakomuniatriev.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
4 #
Опубликовано 13.2.2015 16:40:15 Author | Posted 13/02/2015 16:40:15

Girls, thank you very much! Today it is the main issue to understand when all this business you can start to bother (mother - working pensioner).
Interestingly, it is not necessary documents in the apartment ... like all of them is mentioned. I plan to go to the police headquarters, to listen to what I say. I will write as information becomes available.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
5 #
Posted 13/02/2015 16:50:35

Alba vobbsche for Mom gave a strange white. Each sculpts his muddied office).
and eventually they did counted as the first, but something that we have already given on stamped paper, as the second.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
6 #
Posted 13/02/2015 17:01:59

and eventually they did counted as the first, but something that we have already given on stamped paper, as the second.
something in this country is not so
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Olga
City
Bologna

Старожил форума

• Thanked 61 times
  • Thanked 15 times
7 #
Posted 13/02/2015 17:05:32

Interestingly, it is not necessary documents in the apartment ... like all of them is mentioned.

Only 3 months ago friend did her daughter. Similarly, it is not necessary. They have a strange apartment, legal 28 meters, the rest abuzivo on the second floor (2 more rooms and toilet). They removed it and did not know about it. We thought the apartment to change, because the underground ones, but this document does not need a family of Italians, as well as to prove the fact that the other children in the home country is not, is also not necessary. This is all you need (the presence of meters and otsutstvie other children at home) need to prove only ekstrakomunitariyam who do not have Italian relatives.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Victoria

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 1 Time
# 8
Опубликовано 13.2.2015 17:11:54 Author | Posted 13/02/2015 17:11:54

Only 3 months ago friend did her daughter. Similarly, it is not necessary.

Great! Even better and easier!
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Maria
City
Cuneo

Старожил форума

• Thanked 0 times
  • Thanked 0 times
9 #
Posted 13/02/2015 20:02:20

The girls, who had just been a change ... I designed the documents a week ago, but they do not know themselves what is now changed ... They said that it was not given on the same day to the Police Headquarters ... all had to register by mail, even if there is relatives of the Italians (it was directly across the questura - the changes made last week).

They said - or wait until we find out or apply by mail (cost about 80 euros). Get going in a week, let's see what will say.

In the presence of richevuty mail and kodiche fiscals provide insurance for 6 months. If up to 65 years, free of charge, if after a minimum of 65 387 euros, but the final amount depends on the income (Written revenues in Italy and beyond, although it is understood that the check out they can not, but in any case at least 387)
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

L'alba
City
Modena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 27 times
  • Thanked 21 times
# 10
Posted 13/02/2015 21:23:53

In the presence of richevuty mail and kodiche fiscals provide insurance for 6 months. If up to 65 years, free of charge, if after a minimum of 65 387 euros, but the final amount depends on the income (Written revenues in Italy and beyond, although it is understood that the check out they can not, but in any case at least 387)
Listen, I Mare Sent scans with inps site and it said that the relatives of the Italians should receive free medical applications.
all had to register by mail, even if there are relatives of the Italians (it was directly across the questura - the changes made last week).
Masha, would be nice if you give a link to the law. For example, we also tried to send mail for the money. I Center for Immigration (at Comune) tried to send mail and pay 80 euros just for the fact that I have changed address.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 25.3.2016 06:20, Processed in 0.693130 second (s), 90 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning