print ago Forward

[Education] Private schools in Italy.

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
1 #
по убыванию Published 5.2.2015 19:26:56 | descending
In addition to the topics about the nursery-kindergartens, schools in Italy I want to make a separate topic private nursery-kindergartens-schools, to clarify certain concepts, and "sort through".

First, let's understand in concepts. In Italy, everything that is not nursery (asilo nido or just nido) - the school. Recall:

Kindergarten - Scuola d'infanzia (official name today), yet there are such names as scuola materna materna or just or asilo.

Elementary School - Scuola primaria (official name today) or scuola elementare.

High School - Scuola secondaria di 1 ° grado (official name today) or scuola media.

High School - Scuola secondaria di 1 ° grado (official name today) or scuola superiore - divided into several types of high schools, the. institutions and prof. school.

All these institutions (ie any of them, including nursery) can be either public (Statale), and private (privata).

The latter, in turn, are divided into several categories. For example, paritaria e non paritaria. What does it mean?

Scuola paritaria or scuola privata paritaria - a school equated (from the word parità - equality) on the educational standards to the state. Those. training methods and programs, or similar to those used in the state. schools, or very close to them.

Scuola privata non paritaria - is a private school programs and practices which may differ from those that are considered to be generally accepted. Another option - the educational standard similar to that in the state. schools, but this particular school just as there is not very long, and you know what the pace here, bureaucracy, etc.

There is another type of private school - scuola convenzionata. What it is? Private school, has entered into an agreement (convenzione) from the commune, ie institution, though is private, but the board there is the same as in state (municipal) schools or children. gardens. As state. medical structures convenzionate - when a private institution providing the same services under the same conditions and at the same price (payment of the ticket) as the state. hospital. This is quite a rarity, and luck (I'm on schools). This school is unique and always paritaria - otherwise the conclusion of the agreement would not have been possible. So that her full name - scuola privata paritaria convenzionata.

What is more difference exists between the school and paritaria non paritaria -. This document on its end Scuola privata paritaria has the right to take exams as any state. school and state to issue diplomas. . Sample Scuola privata non paritaria such a right does not - te.e its graduates must pass examinations in the state. school - or all together at the end of training cycle (3 ° media), or if the parents want the child to transfer to the state. school or private, but paritaria - will have to take the exam in the transition. The same thing - if scuola non paritaria for some reason (usually financial) closes.

More about the diplomas. Sometimes Scuola privata non paritaria gives state awards. sample. But! This state - not Italy. And the United States, Great Britain, Iran, Russia, Turkey, etc. Italy does not recognize this diploma (automatically), so be careful. Always ask - what the document will receive the child at the end, and where it will be recognized. Take the time to update and verify the information. Such schools exist at the embassies (or under their patronage) or based private foundations. Not far from us was a complex (and very good) - from nurseries to university. Everything is fine, except for one - the diplomas issued by it are recognized in the US alone. And yet. However, if you are 100% sure that your child when he grows up, will absolutely need a job in the state. structures Italy, then do not worry - in private institutions (eg, banks or international corporations) and without it the Italian state. the diploma will take with joy.

The quality of education in private schools. Most often an order of magnitude higher than in the state. But not always! We need to look very specifically. For example, one of my friends wrote down when moving my daughter to a private high school linguistic (in the state. Had no seats). Strong differences are not noticed (something that was even better in the state. School), except that in the private fewer children and there "lick". Very often the comparison is not in favor of private entities regard to children. gardens. It is not uncommon in Italy, where the level of teaching and development is much higher in the municipal kindergartens than in private. We are faced with this (in the garden there was generally no classes), and still I remember the case rasskazany Mary Ross about international private garden in Rome - when the child is at the mother's request to say hello to Signora in English issued a "Bonjour". What can I say ...

To be continued...
Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
2 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2015 19:47:41 Author | Posted 02/05/2015 19:47:41

Re: Private schools in Italy.

Tuition fees and accommodation. It depends only on one factor - the sources of financing. Scuola privata paritaria convenzionata - this is the only type of private account. establishments, the fee for the stay which is the same as in the state. institution. All other private schools, regardless of whether or not paritariya simply can not exist without opalty by parents. Another thing is that the price can vary quite substantially.

In scuola privata paritaria more chances and opportunities to get at least part of the funding from the state. For example, children garden, my son belonged to precisely this type - the money for the maintenance of the area gave Piedmont. Nevertheless we paid - approx. 200 euros per month.

Private schools - both paritarie or not - may receive funding from private sources. For the most part in Italy's private account. institution financing the Catholic Church, that is, most of it is under the patronage of, and at least one Maestra - nun. For example, such a situation in all other private gardens and only private early. school in our area - where part of the financing of the Church, and of the parents pay. School Price is not know, but in the gardens - the same as ours, if not more.

This applies to the Scuola privata paritaria convenzionata - it can be a mixed funding - from both government (commune), and from the Church. Just so the parents do not get paid, ie no payment is due not to the fact that paritariya school, and that she konventsionata - parent share assumes the commune.

Scuola privata non paritaria - the same principle: Unable to find a source of financing - parents pay less, could not - on the shoulders of parents full payment.

Well, it should be noted, of course, this time as a school affiliation, its international reputation and prestige. For example, the school opened under the patronage of the University of Oxford, will "keep the brand" and the cost of training it is guaranteed to be higher than the "simple" private school nearby.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
3 #
Posted 02/05/2015 19:49:56

I went, not too lazy, got the document from our school (kids garden) Nasha paritariya school, no one says the word "konventsionata" (although I have heard of such) and the prices are the same with the communal, I know it because it is 100% my Russian neighbor, recorded in our children and in the other, tourist tax school. I chose then groundscare (because of the power it vegan)
and then I told all the nuances. Judging by her stories, they are "Annie e beam indientro" compared to ours, and I generally keep quiet organization.
And it's a city with more than 80 thousand people.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
4 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2015 20:03:21 Author | Posted 02/05/2015 20:03:21

Lena, you were talking about herself konventsionata and wrote several times. More, I remember, when writing to Daniele. Conventional - a contract with the Comune garden, the parents had nothing to do with it, so it is possible that the official. the document is not written.

Sadiq Stefino too Scuola paritariya but NOT konventsionata. Therefore, payment was significantly different from the fee in the communal gardens. You can inquire in the garden - both so they say - my friend paid for Scuola paritariya much more than in the state. the garden, and we have the same?
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
5 #
Posted 02/05/2015 20:05:46

Well, you asked me to processing ....
I sat reading a law on schools "Statale" and "non Statale -paritariya". Ceychas not have time to write or copy pieces of the law, but the fact remains, ckuola that asks "parità" and receives a tityl, funded by the state!
therefore "in tutti gli effetti" becomes financially as a state.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
6 #
Posted 02/05/2015 20:14:38

e va bè!
4to tell you ...
For the second year, I go to meetings in our school, every time, at the first meeting, which partially extends to all classes with school leadership (then the parents go to their classes with Maestro) we show the film and tell the history of the school. And I have heard many times there is not a word konventsionata, but paritariya! When I wrote about it earlier it was said, in general, a not about our school, I wrote in one of the messages I heard, and I know o Schools "konventsionata".
I, pomimo document from the school, there is an order of acceptance of the commune, in the Comune also forgot to print the word "konventsionata"?

PS Judging by what you told me, and write on the site, do you have there, everyone turns as he wants and what he wants ...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
7 #
Опубликовано 5.2.2015 20:33:43 Author | Posted 02/05/2015 20:33:43

Judging by what you told me, and write on the site, do you have there, everyone turns as he wants and what he wants ...

It is not only with us - it is everywhere in Italy

What is the name of your garden? If Maria Immacolata - is the site officially it says that the "Scuola konventsionata con Comune" - site is not school, and some other. My curiosity examines Well

I found the school that "Ponte" But I never found (either on their website or in the list of private schools of Lombardy) that it paritariya ...
ckuola that asks "parità" and receives a tityl, funded by the state!

Of course, funded! Partially...
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Lyulёk

Старожил форума

• Thanked 90 times
  • Thanked 39 times
# 8
Опубликовано 5.2.2015 23:02:11 Author | Posted 02/05/2015 23:02:11

Continue - alternative schools (scuole alternative).

Here the situation is a little complicated - these schools can be both public and private, paritariya not. Types of alternative schools (the ones that I know of):

1. Montessori School (Scuola Montessori o scuola montessoriana). The only (as far as I know) school, which can be public. Those. only one of the alternative methods accepted and approved in Italy Minobrom (well, thank God! Though Maria Montessori recognized! ). Therefore, schools (and classes) Montessori may be either in ordinary state. schools, as in the private (again paritariya not). Here be careful - there are many options in Montessori schools. In addition, the method of licensing and expensive, so the training can fly into penny. Another tip - get to know yourself first with this method, see videos, read, and then personally look, ask around. Because the Montessori method can be declared, but in fact such is not - teachers have not been special. course, do not have a certificate, the class is not accessible by the canons, etc.

2. Waldorf School (in Italy it is called Scuola steineriana). As far as I know, can not be paritariya - this method is not recognized in Italy, that is, after 8 years of schooling children have to take the exam in that state. high school, which steyneriantsy entered into a contract. By its very meotdike I will not say much. Interesting. Even fascinating. But some things I alerted. In short - a bit like a kind of a closed sect. Its philosophy, its methods ... In a word, "everyone chooses for themselves - a woman, religion, way" ...

3. Free School (scuola libertaria). While they are very few in Italy (unlike, say, the United States and Canada, and other European countries), but there is. Look. Maybe, just close to the one you have this - will hurt if you know about it too late. Principle - free training, ie following of the interests and inclinations of the child, giving him greater freedom in the choice of predmeotv, methods of studying speed, etc. Controversial? I do not argue Moreover - very cautious about such projects. But here (as in the case of any other school) depends on specific individuals and specific school - may be, you will be introduced to two, one of which is like a 100, and the other as a 100 alienate.
Here is an example of one of these schools - https://it-it.facebook.com/lasilonelbosco
We are talking about the garden, but they also have a beginning. school, with the organizers were able to agree with the usual Communal school, so that their free school organically inscribed in the state. Tuition fees, however, will have to pay, that is. Ie free school in Italy until all non paritarie.

4. Internatsinalnye and foreign schools. There may be both traditional (for them it was a question in the header post), and alternative. When meeting with a particular school, all these questions should be specified - and paritariya / non paritariya, and those who finance and who created, and what philosophy / principles professes what Metolit use, what kind of training the teachers, what kind of document output, and more.

5. Visit a school or studying at home (the official name of this type of training in Italy -. Educazione parentale Synonyms - educazione familiare, scuola familiare, scuola a casa). This method of learning is legal and is absolutely possible, recognized and regulated by law. From a formal point of view, equated to scuola privata non paritaria, the only difference from this school - that it is necessary to pass the exam, not only in the end of the training cycle, or during the transition to a "normal" school, and every year in June. Other details - in a particular topic, because information is very extensive.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
9 #
Posted 05/02/2015 23:45:57

when I wrote the message, I did not see your second text was seen "in processing". That's right. And our not Maria Immacolata School and "Santi Apostoli", is the name of our parish, because the parish school.
Who has opened a file from the site of our commune, yes, it is written that paritariya-konventsionata. And the list of the schools themselves, "paritariya" much increased compared to 2 years ago.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

Elena

Старожил форума

• Thanked 8 Times
  • Thanked 30 times
# 10
Posted 05/02/2015 23:55:34

I found the school that "Ponte" But I never found (either on their website or in the list of private schools of Lombardy) that it paritariya ...
you are looking for interesting school without knowing their names ... but oh well.
ENTE GESTORE: Scuola Primaria "Chicca Gallazzi" - Busto Arsizio (VA).
GESTIONE: Privata Paritaria.
Reply Thank you!

A complaint

We're on Facebook
Russian Ukrainian English German French

GMT + 3, 24.3.2016 01:37, Processed in 0.707926 second (s), 88 queries, Gzip On.

to come back to the beginning