- Thanked 90 times
- Thanked 39 times
Опубликовано 5.2.2015 23:02:11
Author | Posted 02/05/2015 23:02:11
Re: Private schools in Italy.
| Continue - alternative schools (scuole alternative). |
Here the situation is a little complicated - these schools can be both public and private, paritariya not. Types of alternative schools (the ones that I know of):
1. Montessori School (Scuola Montessori o scuola montessoriana). The only (as far as I know) school, which can be public. Those. only one of the alternative methods accepted and approved in Italy Minobrom (well, thank God! Though Maria Montessori recognized! ). Therefore, schools (and classes) Montessori may be either in ordinary state. schools, as in the private (again paritariya not). Here be careful - there are many options in Montessori schools. In addition, the method of licensing and expensive, so the training can fly into penny. Another tip - get to know yourself first with this method, see videos, read, and then personally look, ask around. Because the Montessori method can be declared, but in fact such is not - teachers have not been special. course, do not have a certificate, the class is not accessible by the canons, etc.
2. Waldorf School (in Italy it is called Scuola steineriana). As far as I know, can not be paritariya - this method is not recognized in Italy, that is, after 8 years of schooling children have to take the exam in that state. high school, which steyneriantsy entered into a contract. By its very meotdike I will not say much. Interesting. Even fascinating. But some things I alerted. In short - a bit like a kind of a closed sect. Its philosophy, its methods ... In a word, "everyone chooses for themselves - a woman, religion, way" ...
3. Free School (scuola libertaria). While they are very few in Italy (unlike, say, the United States and Canada, and other European countries), but there is. Look. Maybe, just close to the one you have this - will hurt if you know about it too late. Principle - free training, ie following of the interests and inclinations of the child, giving him greater freedom in the choice of predmeotv, methods of studying speed, etc. Controversial? I do not argue Moreover - very cautious about such projects. But here (as in the case of any other school) depends on specific individuals and specific school - may be, you will be introduced to two, one of which is like a 100, and the other as a 100 alienate.
Here is an example of one of these schools - https://it-it.facebook.com/lasilonelbosco
We are talking about the garden, but they also have a beginning. school, with the organizers were able to agree with the usual Communal school, so that their free school organically inscribed in the state. Tuition fees, however, will have to pay, that is. Ie free school in Italy until all non paritarie.
4. Internatsinalnye and foreign schools. There may be both traditional (for them it was a question in the header post), and alternative. When meeting with a particular school, all these questions should be specified - and paritariya / non paritariya, and those who finance and who created, and what philosophy / principles professes what Metolit use, what kind of training the teachers, what kind of document output, and more.
5. Visit a school or studying at home (the official name of this type of training in Italy -. Educazione parentale Synonyms - educazione familiare, scuola familiare, scuola a casa). This method of learning is legal and is absolutely possible, recognized and regulated by law. From a formal point of view, equated to scuola privata non paritaria, the only difference from this school - that it is necessary to pass the exam, not only in the end of the training cycle, or during the transition to a "normal" school, and every year in June. Other details - in a particular topic, because information is very extensive.